Mr Putin

Birdbrain

Ok ill bite seeing as you both are up for a bit of "lefty" Trolling (Even though Im not a lefty).

Putin wants to weaken Europe and the USA so any advice he gives you should probably do the opposite.

Russia has never properly embraced democracy, opposition to Putins rule is often met with intimidation and being "taken care of". The media and judiciary are pretty much state controlled, human rights are terrible and your on a sticky wicket if your gay so you two should avoid Russia.

Is that what you want Europe and the UK to be like?

Barryd999 - 2019-06-28 9:13 AM

Ok ill bite seeing as you both are up for a bit of "lefty" Trolling (Even though Im not a lefty).

Putin wants to weaken Europe and the USA so any advice he gives you should probably do the opposite.

Russia has never properly embraced democracy, opposition to Putins rule is often met with intimidation and being "taken care of". The media and judiciary are pretty much state controlled, human rights are terrible and your on a sticky wicket if your gay so you two should avoid Russia.

Corbyn wants to weaken the US ... Wants to censor our media and doesnt seem to care about the human rights of certain members of our society but you'd gladly vote for him if he promised a 2nd referendum ... Go figure princess

Birdbrain - 2019-06-28 9:50 AM

Corbyn wants to weaken the US ... Wants to censor our media and doesnt seem to care about the human rights of certain members of our society but you'd gladly vote for him if he promised a 2nd referendum ... Go figure princess

I Wont be voting for Corbyn whatever he promises now.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-28 10:44 AM

Oh yeah sorry I forgot youve got the ChangeYUK option now

Birdbrain - 2019-06-28 11:26 AM

Or them. They wont be around much longer I suspect. When the great and the good thats left in the Tory, Labour and Change uK parties jump ship to the LibDems and that nice Jo Swinson is in charge I Reckon in this current climate they will be a force to be reckoned with. They already are.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-28 11:52 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-06-28 11:26 AM

Or them. They wont be around much longer I suspect. When the great and the good thats left in the Tory, Labour and Change uK parties jump ship to the LibDems and that nice Jo Swinson is in charge I Reckon in this current climate they will be a force to be reckoned with. They already are.

If "They already are" why dont ya vote for em ... Youve said before its a wasted vote ... Wouldnt you like Chucky Ammonia to be leader or d'ya think he wont be there for many more weeks and might want yet another transfer ... Hes obviously a man of principle n'all that and a strong team player ... Lordy

Guest pelmetman

You really are a dyed in the wool hopeless lovey liberal aren't you Barry *-) ........

Time to wake up and smell the times of change methinks ;-) ........

Joe public has had enough of being victims to softy liberalism :-| .......

Perhaps Putin is ahead of the curve for once......"on certain subjects" ;-) .......

How do you know I havent voted for Libdems? In the past in a GE up here yes it would be a wasted vote but things change.

As for Liberalism dying I think not! They are rising. Probably more of a threat to the Tories than Labour are now. As more sensible members end up moving across to the Libdems from other parties that is only going to increase their weight and power and reduce the Tory majority for sure which will be good for any vote of no confidence. I know loads of Labour voters that have jumped ship to the Libdems because of Labours stance on Brexit (Well Corybn) and now they are saying too little too late. A fair few have jumped ship from the Tories also, myself included.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-28 2:39 PM

How do you know I havent voted for Libdems? In the past in a GE up here yes it would be a wasted vote but things change.

As for Liberalism dying I think not! They are rising. Probably more of a threat to the Tories than Labour are now. As more sensible members end up moving across to the Libdems from other parties that is only going to increase their weight and power and reduce the Tory majority for sure which will be good for any vote of no confidence. I know loads of Labour voters that have jumped ship to the Libdems because of Labours stance on Brexit (Well Corybn) and now they are saying too little too late. A fair few have jumped ship from the Tories also, myself included.

I've voted Lib Dem's in the past ;-) ........

How do you think we ended up with a coalition? :D .........

Coz floaters like me use the political system to try to improve our country for Brits like myself B-) ........

That said, I am by nature a natural "hang em flog em" Tory B-) .........

Archived