Mr Rees Mogg

antony1969

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2018-09-12 1:54 PM

Seems it's now acceptable to those from the left to have a go at politicians young children .

Really *-)

Can you quote any Labour Party official who says its acceptable *-)

I guess not.

The fact is rthat when membership is open to all, you will get some idiots and undesireables joining - whether it be the Labour Party, the Tory Party, the Church, or anywhere else.

Perhaps they just see the likes of Rees Mogg doing so much damage to their country and don't know how else to make their feelings heard. They don't own Newspapers to put their propoganda across in a more subtle way that you seem to absorb.. Like taking one extremist idiot and making them out to be representative of the party - even when they have no position in it - and everyone who has is having nothing to do with them..

The point is that the people who do us the most harm are invariably imacculately manicured and dressed, with the most genteel superficial manners. They are far more harmful to us than the scruffy looking idiots calling us or our kids in the street.

John52 - 2018-09-13 7:24 AM

Seems it's now acceptable to those from the left to have a go at politicians young children .

Really *-)

I guess not.

The fact is rthat when membership is open to all, you will get some idiots and undesireables joining - whether it be the Labour Party, the Tory Party, the Church, or anywhere else.

Perhaps they just see the likes of Rees Mogg doing so much damage to their country and don't know how else to make their feelings heard. They don't own Newspapers to put their propoganda across in a more subtle way that you seem to absorb.. Like taking one extremist idiot and making them out to be representative of the party - even when they have no position in it - and everyone who has is having nothing to do with them..

The point is that the people who do us the most harm are invariably imacculately manicured and dressed, with the most genteel superficial manners. They are far more harmful to us than the scruffy looking idiots calling us or our kids in the street.

You can quote where I even mentioned Labour can't you ??? ... No I guess not ... Look back you'll see what I said and then you'll see you've been a silly billy again ... The left come in many forms just like you ... One day Peter James the next John 52

antony1969 - 2018-09-13 8:00 AM

Really *-)

I guess not.

You can quote where I even mentioned Labour can't you ??? ... No I guess not ... Look back you'll see what I said and then you'll see you've been a silly billy again ... The left come in many forms just like you ... One day Peter James the next John 52

You said 'acceptable to those from the left'

Are you now saying that does not include the Labour Party *-)

Guest pelmetman

Really *-)

I guess not.

Come off it Peter *-) ..........

Corbyn's Labour has attracted every left wing fascist and antisemite to come out of their closets :-| .........

Labour is now "the" NASTY PARTY >:-) ...........

https://order-order.com/people/ian-bone/

John52 - 2018-09-13 8:05 AM

antony1969 - 2018-09-13 8:00 AM

Really *-)

I guess not.

It could well include a lot of things Peter but you suggested I had said Labour directly and then you went all Disney about Labour Party Officials

Barryd999 - 2018-09-13 8:30 AM

Whilst I do not condone the abusers rant directed towards Smuggy's unfortunate offspring why as soon as it started did he not instruct them or the nanny to return inside immediately I wonder. Seemed he just stood there grinning letting it play out.

Yes I'm sure his first thoughts were how he could use his nanny and children to get him some media coverage

pelmetman - 2018-09-13 8:37 AM

Really *-)

I guess not.

Come off it Peter *-) ..........

Corbyn's Labour has attracted every left wing fascist and antisemite to come out of their closets :-| .........

Labour is now "the" NASTY PARTY >:-) ...........

https://order-order.com/people/ian-bone/

Gawd tthey are really struggling to connect him to Corbyn aren't they (lol)

antony1969 - 2018-09-13 9:34 AM

It could well include a lot of things Peter but you suggested I had said Labour directly and then you went all Disney about Labour Party Officials

Does 'those from the left' include the Labour Party, or doesn't it?

Simple yes or no answer would be better than bluff and bluster (lol)

antony1969 - 2018-09-13 9:36 AM

Whilst I do not condone the abusers rant directed towards Smuggy's unfortunate offspring why as soon as it started did he not instruct them or the nanny to return inside immediately I wonder. Seemed he just stood there grinning letting it play out.

Yes I'm sure his first thoughts were how he could use his nanny and children to get him some media coverage

Why else would he not take them away from it?

John52 - 2018-09-13 1:56 PM

I've no idea Peter what do you think ... I would have thought any decent minded person would be asking why that nutter felt it necessary to attack his children to make a point but then again it's you asking isn't it

Probably because he saw it as a photo opportunity and stunt alongside a fellow eccentric....self styled Beano cartoon character meets Andy Capp pensioner. After all Mogg knew in advance of 'Andy Capps' intended appearance....that's why police were already posted outside his mansion.

Unlike most MP's Mogg is known for posting up photos of his children on social media and earlier this year took his eldest son, Peter Theodore Alphege (poor boy!), along to BBC Broadcasting when Rees-Mogg appeared on the Andrew Marr show. He's hardly kept them out of the limelight he enjoys.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6389790/jacob-rees-mogg-turns-up-for-interview-with-his-lookalike-11-year-old-son-peter/

Ian Bone 'Andy Capp' also upset the Qatari royal family who took him to court earlier this year to stop him protesting outside the Shard. Interesting piece to read here on his background.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/feb/07/ian-bone-idol-shard-provocateur-anarchist-protester-qatari-royals?CMP=share_btn_tw

I have no doubt. It's like the Polly shoving burgers down his kids throats when the BSE Mad Cow disease was all the rage. Great opportunity for Smuggy. Irresponsible if you ask me, the abuser was clearly a nutter. The first thing any normal bloke would have done is protect their family and immediately tell them to go inside.

Barryd999 - 2018-09-13 3:12 PM

I have no doubt. It's like the Polly shoving burgers down his kids throats when the BSE Mad Cow disease was all the rage. Great opportunity for Smuggy. Irresponsible if you ask me, the abuser was clearly a nutter. The first thing any normal bloke would have done is protect their family and immediately tell them to go inside.

Great opportunity for what exactly ???

I think the Mogg was a bit of a rabbit caught in the headlights on this one, Who would believe that someone would feel it appropriate to behave in this way? I don't think it likely that anyone, even someone in Mr Rees-Mogg's position, would have the presence of mind to anticipate that it would get this ugly. That disgusting man should have been arrested for breach of the peace under section 5 of the Public order Act which provides

1)A person is guilty of an offence if he—

(a)uses threatening or abusive words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or

(b)displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening or abusive,

within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby.

(2)An offence under this section may be committed in a public or a private place, except that no offence is committed where the words or behaviour are used, or the writing, sign or other visible representation is displayed, by a person inside a dwelling and the other person is also inside that or another dwelling.

(3)It is a defence for the accused to prove—

(a)that he had no reason to believe that there was any person within hearing or sight who was likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress, or

(b)that he was inside a dwelling and had no reason to believe that the words or behaviour used, or the writing, sign or other visible representation displayed, would be heard or seen by a person outside that or any other dwelling, or

©that his conduct was reasonable.

The disorderly/abusive behaviour being shouting in the presence of the children "people hate your father", words which are quite obviously likely to cause harassment alarm or distress to them. Can't see he has a defence. What a nasty piece of work.

Violet1956 - 2018-09-13 3:17 PM

I think the Mogg was a bit of a rabbit caught in the headlights on this one....

Come on Veronica...he knew Bone planned to turn up! That's why police were already there on guard duty!

Whilst it's probably boosted Rees-Moggs publicity ratings, lets not forget this chap advocates forcing women to carry their rape baby full term, even incestuous rape, whilst profiting through a company manufacturing abortion pills which he excuses because the company is based in Indonesia and not UK!

Rees-Mogg is an enigma who has some very odd morals leaving him wide open to challenge from anyone.

Bulletguy - 2018-09-13 3:56 PM

Come on Veronica...he knew Bone planned to turn up! That's why police were already there on guard duty!

Whilst it's probably boosted Rees-Moggs publicity ratings, lets not forget this chap advocates forcing women to carry their rape baby full term, even incestuous rape, whilst profiting through a company manufacturing abortion pills which he excuses because the company is based in Indonesia and not UK!

Rees-Mogg is an enigma who has some very odd morals leaving him wide open to challenge from anyone.

You'll have to help me on this one Barry because I don't understand your reference to his knowledge about Bone having planned to turn up. Is it the case that his London home is not always under guard?

antony1969 - 2018-09-13 2:13 PM

I've no idea Peter what do you think ... I would have thought any decent minded person would be asking why that nutter felt it necessary to attack his children to make a point but then again it's you asking isn't it

So you are not going to answer this one then?

John52 - 2018-09-13 1:51 PM

OK I'll chalk that up as another one to me and move on ;-)

I would have thought that any decent minded person would be asking why inequality, homelessness, crime, etc etc has increased so much under Rees Mogs Government :'(

Violet1956 - 2018-09-13 3:59 PM

You'll have to help me on this one Barry because I don't understand your reference to his knowledge about Bone having planned to turn up. Is it the case that his London home is not always under guard?

Barry?? (lol)

Bone posted his intention on Twitter two days prior (see link upthread), and yes incase you were wondering, Mogg uses Twitter. As far as i'm aware he is still just an MP so not entitled to permanent police protection.

Bulletguy - 2018-09-13 4:15 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-09-13 3:59 PM

Barry?? (lol)

Bone posted his intention on Twitter two days prior (see link upthread), and yes incase you were wondering, Mogg uses Twitter. As far as i'm aware he is still just an MP so not entitled to permanent police protection.

So he knew they were coming and still put his children in the line of fire then. Oh my!

I dont buy that he was a rabbit in the headlights either. I am sure he will have been briefed as what to do in such a situation by security specialists and I just bet the brief wasnt to just stand their grinning like an idiot with your young children.

Guest pelmetman

Your starting to sound like Putin....... Peter ;-) ............

No doubt you only think Russian assassins go to Salisbury for the culture? >:-) .....

And yes that "NASTY Bone" belongs to you loony lefties *-) ................

After all, you do have a long history of producing them :-| ..........

John52 - 2018-09-13 4:13 PM

antony1969 - 2018-09-13 2:13 PM

So you are not going to answer this one then?

OK I'll chalk that up as another one to me and move on ;-)

I would have thought that any decent minded person would be asking why inequality, homelessness, crime, etc etc has increased so much under Rees Mogs Government :'(

Goodness I hadn't realised till now how much your world depended on me replying to you ... Given one of your Gods Mr McDonnell often spouts off about his love of violence as in him wanting to murder Mrs Thatcher and his disgraceful words towards Mrs Mcvey then I think it highly likely Labour's top team who are also rife with anti-Semites would find the attack on Mr Rees Moggs children totally acceptable don't you

Archived