My No Deal Brexit planning.......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Seeing as we hope to be in Spain for our Brexit celebrations B-) ........

I'm taking seriously the governments warnings what might happen if we leave with a No Deal 8-) .........

So should I spend the £5.50 on a international driving permit before we leave......or wait until we come home at Christmas for a week? :-S ...........

£5.50 now or post office queues at Christmas?.........damn its a conundrum 8-) ..........

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2018-09-13 6:20 PM

I'm taking seriously the governments warnings what might happen if we leave with a No Deal 8-)

The mask of confidence slipping already i see.

So should I spend the £5.50 on a international driving permit before we leave......or wait until we come home at Christmas for a week? :-S ...........

No.....with a bit of luck you'll get arrested in Spain as an illegal and spend Christmas in prison....preferably over there....permanently.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-09-13 9:19 PM

I'm taking seriously the governments warnings what might happen if we leave with a No Deal 8-)

No.....with a bit of luck you'll get arrested in Spain as an illegal and spend Christmas in prison....preferably over there....permanently.

In your wet dreams Bonehead :D .........

pelmetman - 2018-09-13 9:23 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-09-13 9:19 PM

In your wet dreams Bonehead :D .........

Didn't seem very confident to me PelmetPillock. Good to see you beginning to get jittery though....eventually you might even wake up.

Hi,

No doubt there will be EU citizens in UK after BREXIt, without an IDP.

Maybe best if we agree that you won't ask to see mine, if I don't ask to see yours.

It's nice to think that Plod will have time to inspect IDPs ... what with all the riots ...

Question ... I am only allowed to hold one EU driving licence, but I currently have entitlement to drive in 28 states. After BREXIT, can I apply for another 27 licences .....

Question ... can somebody who passed their test in UK, but exchanged their UK licence for a French licence, keep the French licence ... and request the return of their UK licence (DVLA should still have their details on file).

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-09-14 5:58 AM

You should have stuck your money in the EU like Rees-Mogg.

He's made a packet already and stands to make a lot more if we crash out of the EU with no-deal.

Wheras for those who are dependent on the UK... http://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/no-deal-brexit-would-bring-recession-unemployment-and-higher-prices-moodys-11364295111582

I think I'll take Moody's predictions with a large pinch of salt ;-) ..........

Seeing as they have a history of telling porkies for their paymasters *-) ............

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/14/moodys-864m-penalty-for-ratings-in-run-up-to-2008-financial-crisis

antony1969 - 2018-09-13 6:40 PM

Oh Lordy ... Village idiot Barry is guna be picking the bones out of the Governments info on a no-deal Brexit today and translating into an asteroid type end of the world scenario for little old poor defenceless UK ... Expect yet another wrist slashing Brexit love song from Barry tonight

No need to wait. Quite upbeat!

Barryd999 - 2018-09-14 10:33 AM

Oh Lordy ... Village idiot Barry is guna be picking the bones out of the Governments info on a no-deal Brexit today and translating into an asteroid type end of the world scenario for little old poor defenceless UK ... Expect yet another wrist slashing Brexit love song from Barry tonight

Oh Lordy ... Thats a bit racist ... Lordy My

antony1969 - 2018-09-14 11:55 AM

Im gonna write a new one all about a bloke called Dave who is a shady illegal immigrant who hangs around in Spain dodging the Rozzers and spending all day drinking cheap plonk and making sand castles.

Barryd999 - 2018-09-14 12:26 PM

Im gonna write a new one all about a bloke called Dave who is a shady illegal immigrant who hangs around in Spain dodging the Rozzers and spending all day drinking cheap plonk and making sand castles.

The fuzz'll never get into his Stalag Luft compound ... Its got triple strength wind breaker security fencing around its perimeter and Daves white hanky on his head disguise fools them foreign darkies every time

antony1969 - 2018-09-14 12:49 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-09-14 12:26 PM

The fuzz'll never get into his Stalag Luft compound ... Its got triple strength wind breaker security fencing around its perimeter and Daves white hanky on his head disguise fools them foreign darkies every time

They will get him on the beach though. He cant resist a sand castle and Ive sent Interpol his picture.

1024756201_brexitbeach(Custom)(2).jpg.df6ba63771dbf16c64b22a9a19b8f96a.jpg

antony1969 - 2018-09-14 2:45 PM

Lordy Dave always was a sucker for sand castles ... Rich is right whats he doing with his hands , looks kinda racist to me

Its the not so secret Brexiteer hand signal they use to each other. He has got the hand shape right but your supposed to do it with one hand raised and waving backwards and forwards.

Like this. https://tinyurl.com/ydzbchpb

Barryd999 - 2018-09-14 3:53 PM

antony1969 - 2018-09-14 2:45 PM

Lordy Dave always was a sucker for sand castles ... Rich is right whats he doing with his hands , looks kinda racist to me

Its the not so secret Brexiteer hand signal they use to each other. He has got the hand shape right but your supposed to do it with one hand raised and waving backwards and forwards.

Like this. https://tinyurl.com/ydzbchpb

Lordy ... Looks just like Bullet

Archived