Nasty Grandpa's not sorry..........

Guest pelmetman

Don't suppose BoJo will get a grilling like that or he might conspire to have another journalist beaten up >:-(

And you say JC is the 'Nasty' one *-)

Think about it if possible.

Your papers were always going to crucify JC whether he apologised or not.

But I wasn't impressed with JC's refusal to admit his offer to women pensioners wouldn't lead to more borrowing - which the next generation will have to pay back - and thjey get their pensions even later. Thats the kind of gerrymandering,dishonesty and obfuscation I have come to expect from BoJo but not JC.

And of course the people who have been most discriminated are the men who could not get their pension till 65 when women got it at 60 - especially when women live longer.

Maybe JC has got so used to seeing BoJo buy votes with OUR borrowed money he has decided to try it himself :-S

John52 - 2019-11-27 8:23 AM

Don't suppose BoJo will get a grilling like that or he might conspire to have another journalist beaten up >:-(

Your papers were always going to crucified JC whether he apologised or not.

But I wasn't impressed with JC's refusal to admit his offer to women pensioners wouldn't lead to more borrowing. Thats the kind of dishonesty and obfuscation I have come to expect from BoJo but not JC.

And of course the people who have been most discriminated are the men who could not get their pension till 65 when women got it at 60 - especially when women live longer.

Maybe JC has got so used to seeing BoJo buy votes with my borrowed money he has decided to try it himself :-S

Sorry ... Takes less than a second to say it ... He didn't say it because hes not sorry ... Simple as that ... He obviously enjoys our Jewish communities real fears for their safety and futures under a Labour Government ... What has The Labour Party become

Birdbrain - 2019-11-27 8:28 AM

But I wasn't impressed with JC's refusal to admit his offer to women pensioners wouldn't lead to more borrowing. Thats the kind of dishonesty and obfuscation I have come to expect from BoJo but not JC.

Maybe JC has got so used to seeing BoJo buy votes with my borrowed money he has decided to try it himself :-S

Sorry ... Takes less than a second to say it ... He didn't say it because hes not sorry ... Simple as that ... He obviously enjoys our Jewish communities real fears for their safety and futures under a Labour Government ... What has The Labour Party become

And what about independent journalists real fears for their safety and futures under BoJo >:-)

John52 - 2019-11-27 8:38 AM

And what about independent journalists real fears for their safety and futures under BoJo >:-)

You might want to re-think who exactly is doing what to the press ... https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/02/jeremy-corbyns-change-is-coming-warning-to-the-press-is-chilling/ ... Und how do you compare Jews fearing a repeat of 1930s Germany with independent journalists ??? Mind you have the view of a Corbynite so prolly hold his Jewish views ... Yuk

Yes it was pretty awful but it will be interesting tonight to see just what Andrew Neil does to Johnson because lets face it he is going to accuse anyone of Racism Johnson really does have form and actually IS racist so we should assume Johnson will get the same treatment and an apology will be demanded. Given the BBC's current Tory line form though I wouldnt bank on it. I just dont get this Antisemitism thing. Apparently Corbyn has apologised in the past but if you ask me its all blown out of proportion. Sounds more like opinions on Israel and Palestine to me rather than outright racism. Anyone got examples of Corbyns Racism?

That said Corbyn was sh1t and did not come across well at all and either he lied about the tax cuts and spending or it simply isnt thought through properly. The Whatsapp messages are clearly fake by the way.

Anyway its given the pro Tory press enough ammunition to sink him probably. Then again Johnson is an idiot so anything could happen.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-27 8:47 AM

Yes it was pretty awful but it will be interesting tonight to see just what Andrew Neil does to Johnson because lets face it he is going to accuse anyone of Racism Johnson really does have form and actually IS racist so we should assume Johnson will get the same treatment and an apology will be demanded. Given the BBC's current Tory line form though I wouldnt bank on it. I just dont get this Antisemitism thing. Apparently Corbyn has apologised in the past but if you ask me its all blown out of proportion. Sounds more like opinions on Israel and Palestine to me rather than outright racism. Anyone got examples of Corbyns Racism?

That said Corbyn was sh1t and did not come across well at all and either he lied about the tax cuts and spending or it simply isnt thought through properly. The Whatsapp messages are clearly fake by the way.

Anyway its given the pro Tory press enough ammunition to sink him probably. Then again Johnson is an idiot so anything could happen.

If laying wreaths at the graveside of terrorists who slaughtered innocent Jews isnt enough evidence for ya Barry then your beyond help , which to be fair you are already ... https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-admits-he-did-lay-a-wreath-near-the-graves-of-palestinian-terrorists-a3911381.html

Guest pelmetman

I reckon Andrew Neil has booked his place and Corbyn's reeducation Gulag 8-) .........

Birdbrain - 2019-11-27 8:57 AM

If laying wreaths at the graveside of terrorists who slaughtered innocent Jews isnt enough evidence for ya Barry then your beyond help , which to be fair you are already ... https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-admits-he-did-lay-a-wreath-near-the-graves-of-palestinian-terrorists-a3911381.html

What does that prove? Feck all. Maybe he has made some bad choices but he's not racist or a terrorist supporter. I think he genuinely is against all kinds of racism. Does he maybe support the Palestinians more than the Israelis Possibly but so what? I still dont think he supports terrorism of any kind.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-27 11:05 AM

What does that prove? Feck all. Maybe he has made some bad choices but he's not racist or a terrorist supporter. I think he genuinely is against all kinds of racism. Does he maybe support the Palestinians more than the Israelis Possibly but so what? I still dont think he supports terrorism of any kind.

Thats right Barry he was just delivering the wreath for Interflora as a favour while passing ... Of course he supports Palestinians more than the Israelis as he doesnt support Israel in any shape or form ... Tell you what name me another neutral life long peace maker like Jeremy supposedly is who has only had dialogue with the side he supports ???

Birdbrain - 2019-11-27 11:58 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-11-27 11:05 AM

Thats right Barry he was just delivering the wreath for Interflora as a favour while passing ... Of course he supports Palestinians more than the Israelis as he doesnt support Israel in any shape or form ... Tell you what name me another neutral life long peace maker like Jeremy supposedly is who has only had dialogue with the side he supports ???

There are plenty of Jews who support the Palestinians as well, who wouldn’t condemn their subjugation by Israel. Time for you to apologise.

Birdbrain - 2019-11-27 8:45 AM

You might want to re-think who exactly is doing what to the press ... https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/02/jeremy-corbyns-change-is-coming-warning-to-the-press-is-chilling/ ... Und how do you compare Jews fearing a repeat of 1930s Germany with independent journalists ??? Mind you have the view of a Corbynite so prolly hold his Jewish views ... Yuk

Thats just conjecture

This is fact: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/14/journalist-stuart-collier-boris-johnson-phone-call-darius-guppy-demands-apology - why do you (and the Mad Hatter) simply ignore it in favour of uninformed speculation making Jeremy Corbyn out to be the nasty one?

Archived