New Kecks Please!..........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

The Squad have had an event in their knickers 8-) ...........

To my many fans on here........have a Miserable Whinging Whining Christmas........You know you want to :D ...........

Perhaps you should ask Santa for a life? >:-) .........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ............

P1010899.JPG.bd9475adec0a66a411c3220ac1ee7953.JPG

Barryd999 - 2021-12-12 10:19 AM

Man who spends his entire life in Chatterbollox tells other visitors to get a life! (lol)

It is almost as if he has accepted that all his arguments have been lost and his faith in his cult leader has finally been eroded and he has realised that he can no longer defend the indefensible?

CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-12 10:36 AM

Man who spends his entire life in Chatterbollox tells other visitors to get a life! (lol)

It is almost as if he has accepted that all his arguments have been lost and his faith in his cult leader has finally been eroded and he has realised that he can no longer defend the indefensible?

I think the fact that Dave has conceded that none of us as individuals has benefitted at all from Brexit, is a fitting end to the year on Chatterbox.

In my view Boris Johnson should consider Dave for a Knighthood in the New Years Honours list - for his undying devotion.

( If not a Knighthood, at least a free Peerage ).

:-|

Top rated comment in the FT;

'from Boris’s point of view, the point of Brexit was to get Boris into power. It was a successful coup against the Tory establishment. As a result, a number of able and fundamentally decent people have been replaced by fools, fanatics, or both.'

malc d - 2021-12-12 11:03 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-12 10:36 AM

I think the fact that Dave has conceded that none of us as individuals has benefitted at all from Brexit, is a fitting end to the year on Chatterbox.

In my view Boris Johnson should consider Dave for a Knighthood in the New Years Honours list - for his undying devotion.

( If not a Knighthood, at least a free Peerage ).

:-|

I think a position as Minister of Misinformation and Propaganda as he will continue making wild claims which when shown how wrong he is, often using his own links and figures, results in him running off to hide or changing the subject.

John52 - 2021-12-12 1:29 PM

Top rated comment in the FT;

'from Boris’s point of view, the point of Brexit was to get Boris into power. It was a successful coup against the Tory establishment. As a result, a number of able and fundamentally decent people have been replaced by fools, fanatics, or both.'

That sums up Brexit and Johnson the traitor. :-|

Archived