New cabinet meets for first time.

Barryd999

The only thing I am afraid of Dave is not getting a table for Lunch at Copperfields later today and if Tescos will have my favourite Shiraz or Chablis in stock for when I go on the pish later sitting out in the sunshine with me geeeetar.

Doris's barmy bunch of Death Eaters would be scary if the rest of Parliament shared their views and with an ever decreasing majority they are on borrowed time.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-07-25 8:42 AM

The only thing I am afraid of Dave is not getting a table for Lunch at Copperfields later today and if Tescos will have my favourite Shiraz or Chablis in stock for when I go on the pish later sitting out in the sunshine with me geeeetar.

Doris's barmy bunch of Death Eaters would be scary if the rest of Parliament shared their views and with an ever decreasing majority they are on borrowed time.

Remind me?......... how many times have your "death eaters" killed No Deal? >:-) .........

All you Losers can do now is force an election ;-) ...........

Tick tock goes the Brexit clock :D .........

Barryd999 - 2019-07-25 8:42 AM

You on holiday Barry ??? ... Some sunny part of EU world prolly ... France , Italy , defo not The Costas , you dont like those Brit types in The Costas ... Let me guess ... I think your parked up somewhere along The Moselle in shaky Merkel world ... Lucky sod enjoy it , surely you'll be having a nice bottle of Riesling ???

Archived