New dieting aid

LordThornber

Have you heard about the new "help" for dieters that's currently all the rage? It's not rocket science.

You set yourself a target each week or month whatever, and if you fail to hit it, you donate money to a good cause of your choice, or...

The most successful dieters are those who choose to give their money for failure to those who they don't like, i.e an arch enemy, political party, you get the drift.

Who'd you give your "failure" money to?

I'd have to give mine to Hazel Blears, ouch!

Martyn

Saw that on tv, Martyn. I would give mine to my old supervisor in the office who used to bully me so much I ended up handing in my notice. I still lie awake some nights thinking what I would love to do to get my own back.....

Anybody else got an arch enemy they would give their money to?

Roon and Breakaleg - Do not waste the rest of your life wishing you could change something that you can't, if you do, then 'they' are still beating you up !!

Enjoy yourself amongst the millions of other decent people in this world, there are even a few who contribute to this forum :D

If I did this, I'd be anorexic!!! There are a few people who really get on my **** at work but there's no way I'd give the money, I'd rather starve!!! 8-)

3 months then it's 'bye-bye' to the lot of them for good!!!!! :->

Archived