nightrider

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nightrider - 2008-08-11 2:51 PM

8-) Hi Folks,

I am new to this forum and dont know what I am doing, any help and advice would be most welcome.

Hi nightrider, welcome aboard. As you go along you will realize that most of us dont know much, either.Some will have you believing they do,but you know the saying'Empty vessels make most noise' Mick H.

P.S if a problem pops up just post a question, somebody knows.

Hi Twooks,

We have got a type 4 Volkswagon, bout 4 year old very low mileage, 2.5 turbo diesel leccy windows and mirrors a very nice machine.

We had a type 3 petrol engined job which we part exed for this one, got my original price back which was 8 grand can't beat that can you? good old Volkswagon.

Nice one Malcolm,

ours is the same except it is two years older, went VeeDub after struggling with the lack of driving fun with the good ole Sevel range. Nice vans reliable - but Fiat arm have dreadful dealers and weren't any good for cruising over about 55 [the vans not the dealers :$ ]. Has done about 50k miles, we used to do about 9-10k a year but we've had a couple of quiet years as well; tend not to do much in the UK anymore which has reduced usage by about 3k a year.

B-)

8-) Hi Folks,

I am new to this forum and dont know what I am doing, any help and advice would be most welcome.

Hi Malcolm, and welcome. 'Don't know what your doing' fast-tracks you straight into the upper echelons of this forum and we all look forward to your future postings.

Guest Tracker

8-) Hi Folks,

Hi Malcolm - many of us are experienced forumites and most of us don't know what we are doing either so don't let that worry you!

8-) Hi Folks,

Why not start by trying to upload a profile image (little piccy on the top left of the thread, mine is the five dogs, at the moment,always changeable though.) this will be a good learning curve to uploading all your holiday snaps that we like looking at. Mick H.

Guest Tracker

ALL your holiday snaps?

Ye gods I hope not - just the best ones please!

Unless you really want all 430 from our recent trip?

No? I thought not!

Guest Tracker

Yes they did Jackie - twice - but I recharged them.

It's only 430 because I deleted the other 350 that were not so good!

Guest Tracker

I always believed that quality is more important than quantity Dave!

Bigger isn't always better - and we were only away for 45 days - and it did rain on one of them!!

Guest Tracker
nightrider - 2008-08-11 7:41 PM

Away for 45 days? are you a millionaire,wow.

No mate - retired and spending my son's inheritance!

Hymer C 9,

Got name of nightrider cos of our habit of driving thru the night down to Devon, Cornwall and Dorset. If for example we go to the Moreton campsite near Weymouth which is 300 miles from home we have two or three stops to rest up and have a brew and hit the site at about 11.30am.

Archived