Newsflash! Rock God fans Demand a Peoples Vote!

Barryd999

antony1969 - 2019-01-17 2:07 PM

Think you need to tell that teacher type looking bloke with the "I want his babies" banner about your little problem in that department

They are lovely arent they these remainer Rock God fans?

Your on the wrong side Antony. I know you have a love of the fairer sex but look at whats on offer at your Rallies!

That one in the red coat looks your type I bet. Actually I think she might be dead. (lol)

1028182582_LeavemeansLeaverallyhotchicksforAntony.jpg.2dbcbe1130fe2713501477afdeb08acc.jpg

Looks like Barry has been caught Brexit lying yet again ... That young fluff out demanding a peoples vote photo shopped onto Barrys thread were actually on a leave event ... https://www.westmonster.com/respect-referendum-result-no-losers-vote-wins-53-29/ ... I cant believe it ... Fats is now that desperate hes peddling false photos and info ... Oh lordy

antony1969 - 2019-01-17 5:20 PM

Looks like Barry has been caught Brexit lying yet again ... That young fluff out demanding a peoples vote photo shopped onto Barrys thread were actually on a leave event ... https://www.westmonster.com/respect-referendum-result-no-losers-vote-wins-53-29/ ... I cant believe it ... Fats is now that desperate hes peddling false photos and info ... Oh lordy

Whats desperate is the Leave means leave lot hiring "Grid" girls (models) to promote Leave. Thats why I though it was funny although Im impressed that you found the originals.

Lets face it, when have you ever seen a female Brexiteer that looks like that? No offence to our lady Brexiteers on here like Dave.

antony1969 - 2019-01-18 7:02 AM

All those young remain voters ...

... Us leave voters have ruined their future ... No more studying in Europe for them ... Poor darlings

Thats a Saga bus laid on to take those happy oldie remainers to the Peoples vote Rally in "That London". Look how happy they all are and they lost, then look how angry the Wrexiteers are. :'(

Good to see there are a few sensible codgers about though. I bet you have made that first image of mine your wallpaper on your laptop, dirty boy, I know I have. Mmmmmm. They are all coming round for tea later, do you wanna come?

Barryd999 - 2019-01-18 12:05 PM

... Us leave voters have ruined their future ... No more studying in Europe for them ... Poor darlings

Thats a Saga bus laid on to take those happy oldie remainers to the Peoples vote Rally in "That London". Look how happy they all are and they lost, then look how angry the Wrexiteers are. :'(

Good to see there are a few sensible codgers about though. I bet you have made that first image of mine your wallpaper on your laptop, dirty boy, I know I have. Mmmmmm. They are all coming round for tea later, do you wanna come?

No Barry ... I'll never get rid of my English Defence League wallpaper ... As for your tea invite thats very generous but I dont like pot noodles

antony1969 - 2019-01-18 1:04 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-01-18 12:05 PM

No Barry ... I'll never get rid of my English Defence League wallpaper ... As for your tea invite thats very generous but I dont like pot noodles

We have afternoon tea here you Peasant! With a maid (From Europe) with a silver cake tray.

Archived