Nice Lot That Labour Lot

Birdbrain

jumpstart - 2019-12-12 11:58 AM

Did you ignore the bit about the Rabbi calling for all Arabs to be killed?

Well don't ignore proof then sweet cheeks and post up proof to back up the claim and the Rabbi isnt running to be PM as far as I know ... Move on chubby chops

Birdbrain - 2019-12-12 12:06 PM

Well don't ignore proof then sweet cheeks and post up proof to back up the claim and the Rabbi isnt running to be PM as far as I know ... Move on chubby chops

Watch it again and you will see it. Who in the film was running foe PM then?

jumpstart - 2019-12-12 12:33 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-12 12:06 PM

Watch it again and you will see it. Who in the film was running foe PM then?

Ive watched it again and I don't see any Rabbi calling for all Arabs to be killed , your guna have to link that one up ... "Who in the film was running foe PM" , I don't know sweet cheeks who said anyone in the film was running foe PM ??? ... PS , you do know which Rabbi the Asian gentleman is talking about don't ya ??? and before you start looking it up so you don't get confused a rabbi and a rabbit are 2 different things .. Off ya pop Lover

jumpstart - 2019-12-12 4:26 PM

So you did see it, vile that , a rabbi calling for all Arabs to be killed....vile . Don’t think anyone on here would want that, would they Birdbath.

I'll translate ... You can't show the Rabbi calling for Arabs to be killed so you try bluffing yourself out of the corner ... Its not a pretty sight

Archived