Nice Lot Those Labour MPs ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-08-27 8:49 PM

Since when has Britain ruled the waves? And it's somewhat hypocritical for a self-confessed atheist to sing a song in praise of God you don't believe in. HYPOCRITE.

Ask the Spanish.....French......and Germans ;-) .........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.b07ca33369fc6bec3f5bd112d6e30be9.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-08-27 9:03 PM

Since when has Britain ruled the waves? And it's somewhat hypocritical for a self-confessed atheist to sing a song in praise of God you don't believe in. HYPOCRITE.

The question was for you or your girlfriend to give an answer but I see it didn't take long for you to get stuck.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-08-27 9:54 PM

The question was for you or your girlfriend to give an answer but I see it didn't take long for you to get stuck.

You asked "since when has Britain ruled the waves?" ;-) .........

You obviously don't know your history >:-) .........

Here's a clue.......Armada......Trafalgar.......WW1 & 2 :D .......

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.3ab7f167205d48c6be64fd4d09952562.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-08-27 10:03 PM

You asked "since when has Britain rule the waves?" ;-) .........

Since when we haven't so that's over 75 years ago so it's about time you got up to current day.....2020. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-08-27 10:15 PM

Since when we haven't so that's over 75 years ago so it's about time you got up to current day.....2020. *-)

Oh yeah.......I forgot ;-) ........

The Falklands >:-) ........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.2495b06dad6ccb963d23c7417ec9bbf9.jpg

Birdbrain - 2020-08-28 6:27 AM

Beautiful ...

Jeeesaz! Is that the Gammon X factor auditions? I give it 1 out of 10. Pity as I always liked those songs. Some sick came up just now watching that bell end sing it though. The bloke that was key in the demise of our country singing patriotic songs. Urgh.

pelmetman - 2020-08-27 10:16 PM

You're clutching at straws now. Stop embarrassing yourself. You claim to have been a part time sailor boy deck scrubber on a Navy boat but i'm inclined to believe that's yet another of your Walter Mitty roles after hiring a rowing boat on the local duck pond otherwise you'd know full well Britain hasn't ruled the waves in donkeys years. You're living in a long bygone age you seem to think still exists. *-)

Barryd999 - 2020-08-28 9:53 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-08-28 6:27 AM

Beautiful ...

Jeeesaz! Is that the Gammon X factor auditions? I give it 1 out of 10. Pity as I always liked those songs. Some sick came up just now watching that bell end sing it though. The bloke that was key in the demise of our country singing patriotic songs. Urgh.

The same bloke who sang an antisemitic song as a Dulwich student.

pelmetman - 2020-08-27 10:16 PM

Lets be honest.

Britains role in both world wars has been hugely exaggerated

Hitlers Panzers routed the combined British & French armies in 6 weeks, and the channel kept them back until Soviet Union & USA joined in. The only thing that stopped them being annihilated at Dunkirk was Hitler - who flew into a tantrum and stopped the panzers because the order to advance had been given without his approval.

Falklands? Thatcher was bailed out by USA giving us use of their satellites so we could see what the Argies were doing when they couldn't see what we were doing. Suited both sides to play this down - USA wanted to rebuild relationship with Argentina, Murdoch rescued Thatcher by telling people like you she had beaten the Argies single handed - he needed her help to smash the Trade Unions in Wapping.

Archived