No Deal.... is the best deal.........

Guest pelmetman

I'm really impressed by Lilley's reasoning.

It seem to go like this: "We have a lot of advantages in this. Instead of crashing out, we would be cashing in by keeping the £39bn

It ends uncertainty immediately instead of corrosive uncertainty continuing for two years or more.

It also solves the Irish border problem because all sides would have to implement their pledge not to erect hard border to not implement a hard border.

Far more preparation has been made for a no deal than has been reported.

I keep hearing that planes won’t fly but that has already been resolved for months now. Why isn’t that reported? I don’t know.

That means exported Airbus wings that still be sold to Europe.

I don’t understand why you don’t report these things, they are rather important."

So, we get to keep £39 billion (for keeping which there be a price) and dine on that forever. The rest is all blandishment. Where is the economic data to back all these claims? I assume he has them all on his "little list"!

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-12-15 6:55 PM

It seem to go like this: "We have a lot of advantages in this. Instead of crashing out, we would be cashing in by keeping the £39bn

It ends uncertainty immediately instead of corrosive uncertainty continuing for two years or more.

It also solves the Irish border problem because all sides would have to implement their pledge not to erect hard border to not implement a hard border.

I keep hearing that planes won’t fly but that has already been resolved for months now. Why isn’t that reported? I don’t know.

I don’t understand why you don’t report these things, they are rather important."

So, we get to keep £39 billion (for keeping which there be a price) and dine on that forever. The rest is all blandishment. Where is the economic data to back all these claims? I assume he has them all on his "little list"!

You don't believe him?..........Now there's a surprise (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2018-12-15 7:01 PM

Brian Kirby - 2018-12-15 6:55 PM

Brian prefers to believe the Carneys of the world ... Even with his apology Brian still believed

antony1969 - 2018-12-15 7:04 PM

.........…………

Brian prefers to believe the Carneys of the world ... Even with his apology Brian still believed

Better than you two, with your eyes closed, and your ears covered, in case you learn something. Shocking! So sad! :-D

Brian Kirby - 2018-12-16 12:37

.........…………

Better than you two, with your eyes closed, and your ears covered, in case you learn something. Shocking! So sad! :-D

It’s no wonder they feel so vulnerable......with their heads rammed so far down in the sand

Snowie

Brian Kirby - 2018-12-16 12:37 PM

antony1969 - 2018-12-15 7:04 PM

.........…………

To be fair Brian I did mention Carney and as head of the Bank of England he did have to make a dramatic u-turn and apologise for the rubbish you lot believed before the referendum ... Im quite open to learn about the pros and cons of leaving by the way just not on here by folk who mainly insult Brexiteers , not meaning you or Snowie in that by the way

antony1969 - 2018-12-16 1:06 PM

Im quite open to learn about the pros and cons of leaving by the way just not on here by folk who mainly insult Brexiteers , not meaning you or Snowie in that by the way

Now why doesn’t that give me a nice warm feeling inside ?.

Snowie

snowie - 2018-12-16 1:18 PM

Now why doesn’t that give me a nice warm feeling inside ?.

Snowie

Is it because so many posters on here are unable to see just how far up their own tailpipes they are with their own fixed views?

Happy Christmas Snowie and best wishes for the New Year - there, does that help!

Tracker - 2018-12-16 1:3

Snowie[/quote

Is it because so many posters on here are unable to see just how far up their own tailpipes they are with their own fixed views?

Happy Christmas Snowie and best wishes for the New Year - there, does that help!

Now why didn’t I see that coming.

But from that quarter..........well, maybe visibility was impeded

Seasons greetings to you and yours

Snowie

Guest pelmetman
snowie - 2018-12-16 12:55 PM

Brian Kirby - 2018-12-16 12:37

It’s no wonder they feel so vulnerable......with their heads rammed so far down in the sand

Snowie

Eh? :-S .........

It's not us Brexiteers who are scared of the big wide world >:-) ..........

• 3 weeks later...

Peter Lilley. Another Millionaire Brexiteer, in bed with Oil and petroleum companies, voted against climate change act. Lives in France! *-)

If WTO is so great why does nobody in the world trade purely on WTO rules?

Its just nonsense. Especially the bit about the Irish Border as its being on WTO rules that will force the border to be put up unless your prepared to flatten tariffs for absolutely everyone we deal with.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-01-04 10:31 AM

Peter Lilley. Another Millionaire Brexiteer, in bed with Oil and petroleum companies, voted against climate change act. Lives in France! *-)

If WTO is so great why does nobody in the world trade purely on WTO rules?

Its just nonsense. Especially the bit about the Irish Border as its being on WTO rules that will force the border to be put up unless your prepared to flatten tariffs for absolutely everyone we deal with.

What you Remoaners conveniently fail to point out is........That until we leave the EU we are not allowed to do any DEALS! ;-) .........

Once we free of the EU we can negotiate deals that are beneficial to the UK B-) ..........

I suspect the Irish will be at the front of the queue :D ..........

In Brussels demanding they get a deal with the UK >:-) ...........

Ok, I thought there might be something new in The New Year, but there isn’t. Because the mess is just the same.

I thought someone would explain how being in breach of contract to the tune of 39Billion, would help us do all these deals we’ll need to do to replace the one we’ve got. Fat chance.

I suppose some of you would say Sodde ‘em. English positivity?

Looking forward to the return of Parliament,

Snowie

In Brussels demanding they get a deal with the UK >:-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
snowie - 2019-01-04 11:03 AM

I thought someone would explain how being in breach of contract to the tune of 39Billion, would help us do all these deals we’ll need to do to replace the one we’ve got. Fat chance.

What contract? ;-) .........They haven't signed any deal yet :D ........

Oh Lordy! We are back to us securing wonderful trade deals now are we? Its taken two and a half years to negotiate just a withdrawal agreement that nobody likes and we are confident we can crash out, burn our bridges, default on what we owe and negotiate a brilliant trade deal better than the one we have right now (or just any deal) in double quick time? Oh dear.

Who is going to champion and negotiate that one then? David Davis? Smuggy? BORIS! (lol)

Nobody is going to pick up the pieces of the broken UK unless its massively in their interest. Hmm lets think, who might come to the rescue? Ill give you a clue, its as mad as a box of frogs, has stupid hair, hates women and coloured people and is a narcissistic lunatic. Lovely.

Barryd999 - 2019-01-04 11:39 AM

Oh Lordy! We are back to us securing wonderful trade deals now are we? Its taken two and a half years to negotiate just a withdrawal agreement that nobody likes and we are confident we can crash out, burn our bridges, default on what we owe and negotiate a brilliant trade deal better than the one we have right now (or just any deal) in double quick time? Oh dear.

Who is going to champion and negotiate that one then? David Davis? Smuggy? BORIS! (lol)

Nobody is going to pick up the pieces of the broken UK unless its massively in their interest. Hmm lets think, who might come to the rescue? Ill give you a clue, its as mad as a box of frogs, has stupid hair, hates women and coloured people and is a narcissistic lunatic. Lovely.

Youve been playing with Bully too long ... When all else fails call names and throw insults to try to make a point ... Lets say POTUS Trump is all you say and like every claim you make its a ruddy big if just how come if hes so bad your more than happy to vote for a fella who'd deliver your Brexit who's an anti-Semitic , terrorist supporting backer of those who've committed sex crimes ??? Its coming across in your usual hypocritical way

pelmetman - 2019-01-04 11:07 AM

So we walk away with no deal and our obligations under EU membership treaties etc are legally void?

If you say so pelmet, you’re the great source of all knowledge.

Tell me again please I missed it.

Nothing to do with the exit agreement .

Snowie

I never have thought that no deal is the best way forward but I do now think it seems a better way for the UK to move forward than the deal on offer which appears to tie us to the EU for the forseeable future?

That the EU refuses to comment or clarify tells us a lot about the EU and their attitude to non believers.

For those afraid of the unknown and intent on belonging to something maybe we should become the 51st state - it seems to have Hawaii no harm?

Guest pelmetman
snowie - 2019-01-04 2:16 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-04 11:07 AM

So we walk away with no deal and our obligations under EU membership treaties etc are legally void?

If you say so pelmet, you’re the great source of all knowledge.

Tell me again please I missed it.

Nothing to do with the exit agreement .

Snowie

Has Parliament voted on the withdrawal agreement? 8-) ..........

The UK will have to pay its Brexit “divorce bill” of up to £39bn even if no agreement is reached on a future trade deal with the EU, the head of Whitehall’s spending watchdog has said.

The head of the National Audit Office (NAO), Sir Amyas Morse, said on Tuesday that if ***parliament approves the withdrawal agreement in a vote in the autumn***, it will become a legally binding treaty regardless of the success of separate trade talks.

antony1969 - 2019-01-04 12:10 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-01-04 11:39 AM

Youve been playing with Bully too long ... When all else fails call names and throw insults to try to make a point ... Lets say POTUS Trump is all you say and like every claim you make its a ruddy big if just how come if hes so bad your more than happy to vote for a fella who'd deliver your Brexit who's an anti-Semitic , terrorist supporting backer of those who've committed sex crimes ??? Its coming across in your usual hypocritical way

What?!! who am I insulting? Trump? That doesnt count and I only put that in to wind you up as I have nothing better to do.

This terrorist racist backer of sex crimes sounds a bit like Trump an all. Who is he? Do you mean Jezza? No, Im not supporting him as I think he is a Brexiteer. If he gets in and renegotiates Brexit the Labour party will go the same way as the Tories, bat sh1t crazy and split. Taking on Brexit is like drinking a poisoned potion that makes half of the people who take it go mental. Best Corbyn will achieve is a deal thats even more Brino than this current one when what he should be doing is campaigning to cancel Brexit as its rubbish and unworkable.

I think you Jihadi Brexiteers on here though are right though, if we are leaving then it should be no deal. That way the buck stops with you and those that delivered and campaigned for it. I also think it will be the quickest route back in.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-01-04 3:45 PM

I think you Jihadi Brexiteers on here though are right though, if we are leaving then it should be no deal.

B-) ..............

pelmetman - 2019-01-04 10:46 AM

Once we free of the EU we can negotiate deals that are beneficial to the UK B-) ..........

Oh! Such a relief!

That’ll keep the wolves from the door!

We walk away from contractual obligations and everyone queues up to be our best buddy.

Boy have I lived a sheltered life. So that’s how it’s done.

You entrepreneurs:.........I take my hat off to you!

And here I am thinking it was just D Davis talking pollocks

Snowie

Guest pelmetman
snowie - 2019-01-04 3:54 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-04 10:46 AM

Oh! Such a relief!

That’ll keep the wolves from the door!

We walk away from contractual obligations and everyone queues up to be our best buddy.

Boy have I lived a sheltered life. So that’s how it’s done.

/QUOTE]

Welcome to the real world Snowie :D .........

Archived