No deal Brexit, nothing to fear

Barryd999

More hate from the haters ... Now picking up on and making an issue of what an ex-cricketer who retired over 30 years has to say about Brexit ... Hatred runs deep in these people ... You know what "serial" insinuates dont ya in your "serial woman beater" thing ... I thought he was convicted only once but you know otherwise obviously ... When were the other cases ???

Birdbrain - 2019-06-24 1:46 PM

More hate from the haters ... Now picking up on and making an issue of what an ex-cricketer who retired over 30 years has to say about Brexit ... Hatred runs deep in these people ... You know what "serial" insinuates dont ya in your "serial woman beater" thing ... I thought he was convicted only once but you know otherwise obviously ... When were the other cases ???

Where is the hate? Simply pointing out what nonsense some people in the public eye talk about Brexit isnt hate. How bizarre.

I thought he was convicted twice and a load of other women came forward at his last trial to say he had done the same to them. If its only once then thats ok then I suppose is it? Lovely chap, clearly.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-24 12:25 PM

Says serial woman beater (why are they always Brexiteers?) Geoffrey Boycott because we fought in two world wars (he didnt, he was two).

https://www.indy100.com/article/geoffrey-boycott-brexit-no-deal-world-wars-brexiteer-eu-8971761

The mad cat lady Widdicombe thinks the same. No deal Brexit wont be as bad as WW2 I think she said. Oh joy!!!

The second, third and fourth words of your post destroys the credibility of the message you are trying to get across. You need to be more facts based and use less rhetoric or you will be classed as just another whining remoaner.

A typical example of this is the use of my last four words. ;-)

Of course its hate ... Your using a convicted woman beater who we all surely would say sucks for doing that as some sort of shining example of Brexiteers ... If thats not you trying to prove some point through a fella we all surely would condemn for wife beating then I dont know what is ... But you dont just stop there , nope not old Barry Spielberg ... Hollywood Barry adds on a little extra "serial" to woman beater for blockbuster effect ... Cut

Barryd999 - 2019-06-24 4:10 PM

But this is Chatterbox FFS! I can go on Digital Spy or some boring remoaner facebook group all day long and have sensible non Hollywood debate but jeeeesaz! Where is the fun in that?

Wamkers! *-)

Well lets have more fun than hate then princess ... Actually lets have hope not hate ... You lot have hated for far too long

Bulletguy - 2019-06-24 6:10 PM

Another old soldier who was there whilst Boycott had only been born a year after these guys had been fighting to give him the freedom he enjoyed. :-(

and on Boycott himself;

Heres the big difference ... Take note haters ... Me and my fellow Brexiteers would salute that brave fella and respect whatever view he holds , wether leave or stay I love him and I mean I really love him ... Remoaners on the other hand would find the view of all those war heroes who voted leave irrelevant as they'll soon be dead and they are old gits living in the past ... Big difference ya see ... Feel free to carry on using our great war heroes as some kind of Brexit bashing tool though

Archived