Not a bad old life

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman

The Loony Liberal adults cant win their argument ;-) .........

So they resolve to using a obnoxious child :D ........

To play Princess Canute (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Idiots *-) .........

FFS! Your both still too stupid to get it aren't you but well done for driving more publicity towards these clips.

A transatlantic voyage in Nov/Dec is hardly what I would call a luxury trip. I think the boat she went out on was pretty stripped as well. Didnt even have a bog.

I used to be an avid sailor and always up for a bit of an adventure but beating across the Atlantic in Winter? Feck that for a game of soldiers.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-04 5:03 PM

FFS! Your both still too stupid to get it aren't you but well done for driving more publicity towards these clips.

A transatlantic voyage in Nov/Dec is hardly what I would call a luxury trip. I think the boat she went out on was pretty stripped as well. Didnt even have a bog.

I used to be an avid sailor and always up for a bit of an adventure but beating across the Atlantic in Winter? Feck that for a game of soldiers.

Being a "IT" expert.......You do know that a visit to website/Clip doesn't "actually" mean "Support"? ;-) ........

P1010899.JPG.6fd85e95ef7ef008157cec3a8abb21f2.JPG

Guest pelmetman

As for the sailing bit ;-) ............

I wonder how much "damage" they've actually done to the planet by deflecting away from the genuine need to prepare for that climate that has always changed......... and is now in a slightly warmer phase according to records that date back 180 years :-| ........

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-12-04 5:49 PM

Negligible.

So how many 100's of billions have the stupid Canutes received spreading the myth "THEY" can prevent climate change? *-) ........

When it would have been better spent preparing for the inevitable :-| .......

pelmetman - 2019-12-04 5:19 PM

I wonder how much "damage" they've actually done to the planet by deflecting away from the genuine need to prepare for that climate that has always changed......... and is now in a slightly warmer phase according to records that date back 180 years :-| ........

Hey Dave! Were you not worried they would sail off the edge of the world? Im guessing you believe its flat.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-12-04 5:53 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-04 3:37 PM

Trecking round the world ...

... Not bad at all

It is a bad old life if you happen to be wildlife injesting plastic in the oceans.

Agreed.......which is why I have never thrown anything out of my vehicles apart from apple cores :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-12-04 5:12 PM

Being a "IT" expert.......You do know that a visit to website/Clip doesn't "actually" mean "Support"? ;-) ........

No but your driving traffic to it and people who dont share your views will see it. Fighting climate change is a no brainer. Well it is for those of us that have a brain. Most people will see that clip and think they are doing a good thing.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-04 5:56 PM

Hey Dave! Were you not worried they would sail off the edge of the world? Im guessing you believe its flat.

You forget Barry ;-) .......

I've already sailed to the far side of the West world B-) .........

Unfortunately our boiler blew up on our trip to the far side of the East world 8-) ........

But I'm reliably informed both sides meet on the other side :D ........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-04 5:58 PM

No but your driving traffic to it and people who dont share your views will see it. Fighting climate change is a no brainer. Well it is for those of us that have a brain. Most people will see that clip and think they are doing a good thing.

Just as those with a ounce of common sense will ;-) ...........

And they like me will wonder how spending billions on electric throw away cars rather than physical shoreline defenses will save the planet from a climate that has always changed? :-S .........

pelmetman - 2019-12-04 5:54 PM

Negligible.

So how many 100's of billions have the stupid Canutes received spreading the myth "THEY" can prevent climate change? *-) ........

We can’t prevent it, it’s already happening, we can lessen it. Come on your ment to be .the Green one...

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-12-04 6:41 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-04 5:54 PM

Negligible.

We can’t prevent it, it’s already happening, we can lessen it. Come on your ment to be .the Green one...

(lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Your first 4 words just prove how naive you Stupid Canutes are *-) .......

I'm not Green enough to get on your ideological hobby horse :D .......

But I do my bit by recycling what I can even here on the campsite we separate our rubbish and take it to the recycling bins, rather than chucking everything in the campsite bins ;-) .......

Partly Green......and Partly to see what I can find :D .........

Here's something I found earlier B-) .......

P1000525web.jpg.581ce6ccf7aaf073a8cfe441fa58c13c.jpg

Lets be honest Barry you're too busy "touring Europe" half the year every year to go sailing ... That "touring Europe" you do for half the year every year is it solar power you use ... Hyppppppppppocrite !!!!

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-12-04 7:20 PM

Lets be honest Barry you're too busy "touring Europe" half the year every year to go sailing ... That "touring Europe" you do for half the year every year is it solar power you use ... Hyppppppppppocrite !!!!

He's a soppy liberal ;-) ........

So naturally has enough wind to sail against the prevailing wind (lol) (lol) (lol)........

pelmetman - 2019-12-04 7:24 PM

So naturally has enough wind to sail against the prevailing wind (lol) (lol) (lol)........

Bang ... Barry will be too busy watching the Pleb Dims leader who's riding high in the polls with her bolox to Brexit guff to reply ... Everyones changed their minds

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-12-04 7:33 PM

Bang ... Barry will be too busy watching the Pleb Dims leader who's riding high in the polls with her bolox to Brexit guff to reply ... Everyones changed their minds

It's curious init ;-) ..........

When 6 tribes go to war :D ........

It still ends up a punch up between Left & Right >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-12-04 7:44 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-04 7:33 PM

It's curious init ;-) ..........

When 6 tribes go to war :D ........

It still ends up a punch up between Left & Right >:-) ........

Too right ... Barry as usual though calls it right ... Hes taken 6 months out this year to tour Europe and he just ruddy well knows we've all changed our minds about Brexit and that Labour are guna be in power before Brexit ... I just dont know how he does it , Bulletgay and FlacidParts are nothing compared to Borey , sorry Barry

pelmetman - 2019-12-04 6:02 PM

LMFAO.gif.ace2f3b7a2b8f7b417b88343fdc5e8c5.gif

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-04 8:26 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-04 6:02 PM

Have you never been through the Panama Canal Bullet? ;-) ........

It's the shortest route to the West side of the world from the UK.......By ship >:-) ......

Yeah I do use solar all the time so probably greener using the van to live in than running a house, car, heating etc. Emmissions from the bike are miniscule. So in those five years I spent in the van my carbon footprint was probably less than most people like you in a house.

Archived