Notting Hill ...

Birdbrain

Barryd999 - 2020-05-07 6:13 PM

Hmm. I wonder if the Bottom Shagna Peasant hunt and traditional Wicker Man and Townie sacrificial carnival will happen this year here? I hope so. I invited Dave Pelmet as "Guest of Honour".

I hope so n'all ... You'll be able to watch it from ya bedgloom window ... You dont have the sex assaults , stabbings etc etc like Notting Hill though surely

Birdbrain - 2020-05-07 6:19 PM

Hmm. I wonder if the Bottom Shagna Peasant hunt and traditional Wicker Man and Townie sacrificial carnival will happen this year here? I hope so. I invited Dave Pelmet as "Guest of Honour".

I hope so n'all ... You'll be able to watch it from ya bedgloom window ... You dont have the sex assaults , stabbings etc etc like Notting Hill though surely

No but we do shoot Peasants and burn townies so, kind of the same. No bloody Reggae or Gangsta music though. Goodness me no!

Barryd999 - 2020-05-07 6:41 PM

No but we do shoot Peasants and burn townies so, kind of the same. No bloody Reggae or Gangsta music though. Goodness me no!

Wow you think sexual assaults are the same as shooting pheasants ... Wow ... Und wow again

Guest pelmetman

I burnt the invite :D .......

On account that I'm not just a Fat Old Fart 8-)......

I'm now a Gay transgender lesbian straight fat old fart ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-05-07 8:28 PM

Old BeeGee wont like you know more if you is now gay ... Hes a tad homophobic

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-05-07 8:39 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-07 8:28 PM

Old BeeGee wont like you know more if you is now gay ... Hes a tad homophobic

Perhaps its my age ;-) ........

But I really dont need to be liked anymore :D .......

I would rather those who don't like me to F'off B-) ........

Kinda hoping next time I arrive on a pitch on a CC site I'll "soon" be surrounded by empty pitches (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Birdbrain - 2020-05-07 8:21 PM

Wow you think sexual assaults are the same as shooting pheasants ... Wow ... Und wow again

Who mentioned Pheasants? (lol) read it again numbnuts!

Barryd999 - 2020-05-07 9:38 PM

It still doesn't make your comment any more pleasant to read

Birdbrain - 2020-05-08 6:54 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-07 9:38 PM

It still doesn't make your comment any more pleasant to read

Yes I agree. Sexual assault is serious. Shooting Peasants is just good sport. (lol)

Archived