Nurses attacked

Bulletguy

How low can people go? What has become of this country?

Nurses spat at and called ‘disease spreaders’ amid coronavirus crisis

Some have reported being spat at while others say they’ve been branded ‘disease spreaders’ for treating patients with the deadly airborne disease, according to the Royal College of Nursing.

Sharing a video on Facebook last week nurse Reizel Angela said she was coming out of the train station on the way to work when a couple physically and verbally abused her because of her race.

The man elbowed her in the rib to push her to the side while his partner said: ‘at least we are whites you f***ing c**ts.’

Utterly despicable. :-(

https://tinyurl.com/texyg2x

colin - 2020-03-22 11:09 PM

In Italy and Spain they salute the health workers, in the UK we abuse them, makes me ashamed to be British

It really is appalling how the Brits behave both at home and abroad. What is the matter with people? Mind you with a leader like Beano Boris and his murdering henchman Cummings we can expect little else. Brexit should have alerted us to the fact that 'caring' about anyone but oneself is confined to only half the population who demonstrated it by putting the country and the people first by voting 'Remain'

HarveyHeaven - 2020-03-23 1:22 PM

In Italy and Spain they salute the health workers, in the UK we abuse them, makes me ashamed to be British

It really is appalling how the Brits behave both at home and abroad. What is the matter with people? Mind you with a leader like Beano Boris and his murdering henchman Cummings we can expect little else. Brexit should have alerted us to the fact that 'caring' about anyone but oneself is confined to only half the population who demonstrated it by putting the country and the people first by voting 'Remain'

They are sick in the head. As if verbally attacking and spitting at NHS nurses isn't bad enough.....these low life scumbags drilled holes in the tyres of six ambulances. :-(

https://tinyurl.com/wxh3qmq

HarveyHeaven - 2020-03-23 1:22 PM

Fancy turning NHS attacks on to our PM and "his murdering henchman Cummings" ??? ... Brexit also gets a hate filled mention ... In my view your no better than the appalling Brits you so obviously hate ... Worst , vile hate filled post I can remember on here ... Hate on

Archived