OH God, the nutcase is back!

Guest caraprof

Guest caraprof

It's bad enough that he is back with his stupidity but what really annoys me is that the mods have let him use the Victor Meldrew avatar that was mine in a previous life.

This sums him up really.Many of you think that he's harmless but as I've been saying for ages now TC101 has a very nasty and sly streak.

caraprof - 2007-06-18 4:00 PM

It's bad enough that he is back with his stupidity but what really annoys me is that the mods have let him use the Victor Meldrew avatar that was mine in a previous life.

This sums him up really.Many of you think that he's harmless but as I've been saying for ages now TC101 has a very nasty and sly streak.

Believe me Frankie, the nutcase never went away, he's just posting using his new name of caraprof.....

Guest caraprof
Bazza454 - 2007-06-18 7:18 PM

Believe me Frankie, the nutcase never went away, he's just posting using his new name of caraprof.....

Oh dear, nothing like a motorhomer with a grudge! Give me those nice tuggers any day.

michele - 2007-06-18 7:26 PM bazza you wind up !!!!

M,

Don't tell Frankie, but I do like his new avatar.

He looks so sad - looks like he's just walked 3 miles to his local for a couple of pints and realised that it's closed for refurbishment.

You know you might as well face the truth WE are just to long in the tooth

our old knees are starting to knock we've just got to many miles on the clock. We except your wrinkley crinkley set in your ways were sure that your appearance has seen better days ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE...

Frank, for a while I found your arrogance entertaining if cringe-worthy but now you have become boring, may I suggest that you put your gimp mask back on and return to your fantasy life with your ‘Shallowthroat’ puppet.

Personally, I think everyone should use their own names. There really is no need for handles, usernames or call them what you like.

The avatar is where you can express your "alter ego"

And finally, you pair should quit your bitchin', shake hands and chill out. :D

Archived