OUR Howie

michele

Well for me it was about our Howie & them there pics BUT Howie done his usual evasive change .Now its about I'm a Celebrity get me out of here .

So what do you think of them all a bunch of no hopers or what ?

that girl Nicola if it werent for her big boobs she would be voted off I mean that girl aint got a nice bone in her has she .

I want Joe to win what a nice lad sticking up for the others how sweet and true to himself is that :-D

michele - 2008-11-27 8:45 AM

Well for me it was about our Howie & them there pics BUT Howie done his usual evasive change .Now its about I'm a Celebrity get me out of here .

So what do you think of them all a bunch of no hopers

SO WHY WATCH IT?

I want Joe to win what a nice lad sticking up for the others how sweet and true to himself is that :-D

JUST A CUNNING PLAN.

Do you know for the first time I am thoroughly board with it, they put David & Timmy (Heaven help me) just to stir things up which is so obvious , that is smells of desperation and the rest are just plain boring and dull beyond words even when they played music no one hardy joined in, can't see it getting any better. So I'm not a celebrity get me out of there.

Carol

Haven't watched this series - yet - but had to say Michele that my husband will be interested in your new avatar - every time I go on this forum at home he is always asking "where's Michele?" - he loved one of your previous photos!

Good job I'm not the jealous kind - much! *-) ;-)

catinou - 2008-11-27 3:52 PM

Haven't watched this series - yet - but had to say Michele that my husband will be interested in your new avatar - every time I go on this forum at home he is always asking "where's Michele?" - he loved one of your previous photos!

Good job I'm not the jealous kind - much! *-) ;-)

Oh my god thats not me really its just one from the net ..

Ria,

I did and thanks for thinking of me . Now back to the grind off to get Fred later missed her so much had a little report she is even eating by mouth feels like all my xmases have come at once . :-D

Have you all noticed how Mr How has gone very quiet Shhhh secret squirel :D

I'm SHY dear Robbie I'm Shy, I dont think I have one without a ciggie in

my mouth 8-) I wasn't known as fag ash Lil for nothing. (lol) Ria.

Michele, so pleased to hear about Freddie, sincerely hope she continues to improve. Great News. Yes, I was concerned over Mr Howie. must have

square eyes now looking at all that football on telly. (lol) Ria.

Archived