Oh Lordy

Birdbrain

Im not being funny but why can you be so opposed to a young intelligent teenage girl who is trying to make the world aware of climate change and make our politicians listen?

Isn't more awareness and saving the planet something we all should be in favour of?

As I understand it she is going to be travelling to the US totally carbon free in a racing boat. Lucky her I would love to do that.

Barryd999 - 2019-08-14 10:49 PM

Im not being funny but why can you be so opposed to a young intelligent teenage girl who is trying to make the world aware of climate change and make our politicians listen?

Isn't more awareness and saving the planet something we all should be in favour of?

As I understand it she is going to be travelling to the US totally carbon free in a racing boat. Lucky her I would love to do that.

Im not against being made aware of climate change and the reasons behind climate change though my view on climate change prolly differs to yours , I aren't in favour of this young girl who openly supports thugs jetting around the world hypocritically to preach about it ...

Guest pelmetman

Unlike gullible folk like you Barry who have swallowed the "Since Records Began" evidence hook line and sinker *-) .........

Some of us are pretty damn sure the climate changed prior to 1880 ;-) .........

As far as I'm concerned these latter day climate change warriors are nothing more than a bunch of stupid Canute's :D ..............

P1010899.JPG.17354021b74a75d2d2a6525f8a308517.JPG

This is the sort of person that the Brexiteers are championing. Arron Fcuking Banks. A man so rotten to the core he is tweeting and wishing for the death of a 16 year old girl who is trying to make the world aware of climate change. What a complete c*nt that man is, yet the Brexiteers seem to love him and Nige eh. Good old boys! Jeesaz. I suppose he is knowledgeable about what goes on offshore.

I hope when he finally does go to jail its for a very long time indeed.

Its odd but all the people that seem to be Brexiteers are also the same ones having a pop at a young girl that everyone no matter what your political persuasion should be backing.

Climate change does indeed happen naturally but spend an hour researching the facts and if your still convinced its not happening or at least accelerating because of us then you are beyond help.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-08-15 9:39 AM

Its odd but all the people that seem to be Brexiteers are also the same ones having a pop at a young girl that everyone no matter what your political persuasion should be backing.

Climate change does indeed happen naturally but spend an hour researching the facts and if your still convinced its not happening or at least accelerating because of us then you are beyond help.

Maybe it's because Brexiteers aren't as gullible as you Remoaners and believe every word some so called "expert" spouts >:-) ..........

You Losers really are beyond help :D ...........

pelmetman - 2019-08-15 9:45 AM

Maybe it's because Brexiteers aren't as gullible as you Remoaners and believe every word some so called "expert" spouts >:-) ..........

So just ignore everything then. We are polluting the planet at ever increasing amounts,population world wide is increasing at unsustainable amounts, but hey I’m alright,the sun is shining,what’s to worry about.

Birdbrain - 2019-08-15 6:05 AM

Im not against being made aware of climate change and the reasons behind climate change though my view on climate change prolly differs to yours , I aren't in favour of this young girl who openly supports thugs jetting around the world hypocritically to preach about it ...

Does that make your pal Priti a silly little girl for supporting Israeli thugs.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-08-15 10:29 AM

So just ignore everything then. We are polluting the planet at ever increasing amounts,population world wide is increasing at unsustainable amounts, but hey I’m alright,the sun is shining,what’s to worry about.

That's a different argument ;-) ..........

I'm all for recycling and cutting back on plastic use B-) ........

I just don't blame it for contributing to climate change :-| .........

The climates going to change regardless of whether the fruitloops ban us from eating meat, and we take a month to get to Spain in our Eco Noddy cars *-) ........

jumpstart - 2019-08-15 10:32 AM

Someones got it Priti bad aint they Jumpedup... "Isreali thugs" ??? She met Israeli politicians so maybe you can show where she met and supported Israeli thugs ??? I presume you wouldnt have had much of an issue if like Jeremy she had met those that support using child terrorists against Israelis ??? ... Regards Sweet Cheeks

Its amazing isnt it? Despite overwhelming evidence from scientists all over the world the usual suspects (amazingly the ones that believe in Brexit Unicorns) know better. Jeeezas. I give up.

Barryd999 - 2019-08-15 3:52 PM

Its amazing isnt it? Despite overwhelming evidence from scientists all over the world the usual suspects (amazingly the ones that believe in Brexit Unicorns) know better. Jeeezas. I give up.

Yet you believe all the evidence and still polute the world quite happily in your fleet of old motors ??? So who's the bad guy ???

Birdbrain - 2019-08-15 2:06 PM

Someones got it Priti bad aint they Jumpedup... "Isreali thugs" ??? She met Israeli politicians so maybe you can show where she met and supported Israeli thugs ??? I presume you wouldnt have had much of an issue if like Jeremy she had met those that support using child terrorists against Israelis ??? ... Regards Sweet Cheeks

You can’t get more thuggish than the Israeli’s. All Palestinian ‘s ,men women and children are fighting against the occupation.

jumpstart - 2019-08-15 5:31 PM

You can’t get more thuggish than the Israeli’s. All Palestinian ‘s ,men women and children are fighting against the occupation.

Get real. Israel is a beacon of democracy surrounded by savages whose stated aim is to kill every Israeli, men, women and children and destroy their state.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-15 4:41 PM

Get real. Israel is a beacon of democracy surrounded by savages whose stated aim is to kill every Israeli, men, women and children and destroy their state.

Ha ha, “beacon of democracy “ who have banned two US Congress women because they don’t like their verbal support of Palestinians. Perhaps you’ve forgotten the “savages” killing British servicemen in Palestine ,the very same people who became the Israeli government. Convenient to forget that. The Israeli treatment of other human beings is appalling.

jumpstart - 2019-08-15 5:37 PM

Ha ha, “beacon of democracy “ who have banned two US Congress women because they don’t like their verbal support of Palestinians. Perhaps you’ve forgotten the “savages” killing British servicemen in Palestine ,the very same people who became the Israeli government. Convenient to forget that. The Israeli treatment of other human beings is appalling.

Crikey ... One looks at the countries in the region of Israel and the every day treatment of their human beings and your concerned about Israel ... Nice one Jumpedup

jumpstart - 2019-08-15 6:37 PM

Israelis don't throw homosexuals off high buildings. They don't go into Palestinian restaurants or on busses with bombs strapped to their bodies and kill men, women and children.

They don't lob unprovoked rockets into civilian schools and settlements.

As I said, Israel is surrounded by savages whose stated aim is to kill all Jews.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-15 6:04 PM

Israelis don't throw homosexuals off high buildings. They don't go into Palestinian restaurants or on busses with bombs strapped to their bodies and kill men, women and children.

As I said, Israel is surrounded by savages whose stated aim is to kill all Jews.

Jumpedup looks like he/she is straight out the same school as the Hate Trio ... He happily defends a raving anti-Semite US Democrat in Ilhan Omar while condemning Israel ... Wow ... These folk walk amongst us , normally wearing crocs with socks or leather strap sandals

Can’t remember any stories of Palestinian’s throwing homosexuals off roofs, however those who became the Israeli government did blow up restaurants,did shoot everyone on busses and did blow up a hotels in Palestine with everyone in it. The biggest threat to uk forces in North Africa after the Germans were dealt with was the Stern Gang aka Israeli Government. The way the Jews treated the Palestinians in 1947 was appalling. Savages.

Birdbrain - 2019-08-15 6:14 PM

Jumpedup looks like he/she is straight out the same school as the Hate Trio ... He happily defends a raving anti-Semite US Democrat in Ilhan Omar while condemning Israel ... Wow ... These folk walk amongst us , normally wearing crocs with socks or leather strap sandals

Again you are missing the point . It’s nothing to do with hate. They are not anti Semite because they don’t hate Jews they just object to what they are doing to other humans. The Palestinians are in a giant concentration camp. How can you not expect them to fight back against the occupying forces.

jumpstart - 2019-08-15 10:05 PM

Can’t remember any stories of Palestinian’s throwing homosexuals off roofs, however those who became the Israeli government did blow up restaurants,did shoot everyone on busses and did blow up a hotels in Palestine with everyone in it. The biggest threat to uk forces in North Africa after the Germans were dealt with was the Stern Gang aka Israeli Government. The way the Jews treated the Palestinians in 1947 was appalling. Savages.

And you have to go back 70 years to the Stern gang. Would you like a list of British atrocities decades ago and Palestinian terror attacks over the last 70 years?

From Wikipedia.

Gay Palestinians frequently seek refuge in Israel fearing for their lives, especially fearing death from members of their own families. "According to lawyer Shaul Gannon, from the Israeli LGBT organisation The Aguda – Israel's LGBT Task Force, around 2,000 Palestinian homosexuals live in Tel Aviv at any one time."

Arab gays have to go to Israel to stay alive!

Here's a history lesson for you. Stop falling for Arab lies.

https://emetnews.org/analysis/how-the-palestinians-created-their-own-plight.php

jumpstart - 2019-08-15 9:15 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-15 6:14 PM

Again you are missing the point . It’s nothing to do with hate. They are not anti Semite because they don’t hate Jews they just object to what they are doing to other humans. The Palestinians are in a giant concentration camp. How can you not expect them to fight back against the occupying forces.

You need to do some more homework ... By the way why do those 2 women want to visit a country they dont recognise as existing ??? ... Ive read and can believe that the trip by these two hate twins was partly sponsored by a Palestinian group Miftah that has expressed sympathy for Palestinian suicide attacks on Israelis ... Like our very own Labour Party that is riddled with anti-Semites the Democrats are fast becoming the same , House Speaker and Democrat Nancy Pelosi along with the entire Democratic leadership have previously had to apologise and condemn Omar for her anti-Semitic comments ... She's vile but you like her ... Shocking

Archived