One for Tracker Rich

Geeco

Guest pelmetman
Geeco - 2019-06-13 5:55 PM

Seen in the window of a card shop in the Cotswolds today;

You know you are getting old when your back goes out more often than you!

Cheers,

Judging by the weather reports I've been reading 8-) .............

I think you've more chance of getting rust than a bad back :D ...........

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-06-13 8:25 PM

Hi Gary. Haven't seen Rich on here for a while. I guess for the reasons Malc has spoken of so well that chatterbox isn't his favourite place at the moment. Glad you've raised the tone!

Veronica

Prolly more so for those who voted Remain ;-) .........

We had tea with Rich on Tuesday this week. He is in good form and we had a good chat. Hopefully I have convinced him to return to the fold for us to take advantage of his 50 odd years of motorhoming. Cheers,

I'm afraid I went off on one when he said he saw no poverty in Evesham. Evesham foodbank is in dire straits and I felt comments like that might deter people from offering support.

But I'm sure he is a decent guy, and I'd like to see him back here :-S

Cheers Gary, and one and all for the kind thoughts.

It was great meeting Gary and Sandra, just proves that normal, well normalish, people do inhabit the forum after al - it was a darned long way to come for a cup of tea but much appreciated.

"The question all Chatterbox needs answering ... Is his fashion sense as bad as his profile pic suggests"

Some things never change reconstituted Antony. I have sent that shirt to the art restorers and once preserved and framed it will go to a charity auction where I am assured it will not sell.

Nobody has offended me on here, I just got bored with the same old waffle from the same old wafflers, waffling on about the same old waffle over and over and over ad nauseum.

Thanks and best wishes to all, I may pop in from time to time, but meanwhile Dot and I are in reasonable condition for a couple of old farts - in between medical appointments that by and large achieve nowt!

If you want care in today's NHS - best dial 999 and get a free ride to the ED - it's about as near to a motorhome as we get now!!!

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2019-06-18 1:24 PM

Cheers Gary, and one and all for the kind thoughts.

It was great meeting Gary and Sandra, just proves that normal, well normalish, people do inhabit the forum after al - it was a darned long way to come for a cup of tea but much appreciated.

Gary's Australian ;-) ...........

Normalish is stretching it a bit 8-) ........

They live upside down for a start :D ........

Archived