Onetime only

michele

What is the one thing that you would really like to do ?.

For me I would love to go to Rick Steins cookery school and really learn to cook fish . The Seafood Resturant you can partake in a 1 day course or 2 day 4 or 6 day . I would like to do the original fish & shellfish course .

For those of you that have never cooked with fish or for seasoned seafood enthusiast alike this course teaches you the techniques you'll need in order to create really impressive fish dishes . Using the freshest of fish that has landed on our door steps in Padstow Fantastic I would be wined and dined by Rick Stein in his resturant with Dublin bay prawns I wouldn't pussy foot about with a knife and fork like some weird . I would just rip off those heads like queen Elizabeth and eat em :D I would probably choose the Seabass for main course and would savour every mouthful whilst drinking wine with Stein I wished . On to a lovely Cottage after Bryn Cottage would do me only £295 a night all in all I think it would be in the region of £2000 wonderful . Ok who wants to join me in telling their one thing they woukd like to do ;-)

Michele - for me it'd be elephant training.... theres a place in Thailand which does training courses for 1,2 or 3 days and you are not in a very touristy place, but a conservation centre. It would be a magical experience I'm sure - as most of the reviews on the site reflect....

http://www.changthai.com/

Right, wheres my lottery ticket.... the trip would have to come second to hubby buying a newer motorhome of course! (lol)

Guest Tracker

I want to switch my computer on and find that there is not a single insult or nasty posting on any thread and everyone is being nice to everyone else and the threads are full of smiles and humour.

But I realise that is just a fantasy!

J9withdogs - 2007-11-02 2:37 PM

I want to go across the Rockies on the train and I want to go see Father Christmas in Lapland (it would be spoilt a little bit now that one of my friends plays the part of Mother Christmas there - but what a gig, huh?) (lol)

A big train trip would be high on my list too - Rockies, Trans-Canadian, Trans-Siberian.

Lapland though - they could teach you that traditional dancing I heard about. Or was that in Poland?

Tony

Tony Jones - 2007-11-02 5:43 PM

A big train trip would be high on my list too - Rockies, Trans-Canadian, Trans-Siberian.

Lapland though - they could teach you that traditional dancing I heard about. Or was that in Poland?

Tony

I presume thats not lapdancing you're talking about Tony??

Or even Pol(e) dancing.......

:-S

I would like to be able to paint and draw really well and play musical instruments fluently . I never envy people who are wealthy , but I envy people who can play music or paint wonderful pictures I think its a wonderfull gift, but unfotunately its a gift I do no posess.:-(

Dear Michelle, please can you fix it for me to play my guitar on stage with the Rolling Stones?

I am a lonely orphan with no parents, my only companion, an old dog called lucky has just been killed under a bus and I am in need of something to cheer me up. Even if it just takes my mind off the hunger pains for a minute that would be heaven.

I await your reply whilst awaiting the test results from my heart scan. You will need to act quickly because it seems I only have 2 weeks to live.

Yours Hopefully, Tomo

Archived