Ooop Norf Lurgy Lockdown........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-07-30 11:53 PM

As I said, the second wave will come when they re open the pubs.

Drunks don't do social distancing :-S

So you'd be wrong again.........According to Manchesters Labour Mayor ;-) ........

The spike is due to folk not social distancing in other peoples homes :-| ........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-07-31 10:57 AM

Didnt Manchester Police have to break up 600 drunken street and house parties during lockdown?

I didnt think Muslims drank which lets face it is what this thread is about.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8581617/Police-officer-injured-mass-street-brawl-Eid-party-Ilford.html

Perhaps they prefer to smoke some funny stuff in their shisha pipes? *-) ...........

Im not saying that some of our ethnic groups are not a problem. Its pretty clear some of them are for several reasons. They are used to large family gatherings, often live in large numbers in the same house, often have jobs and businesses that involve close contact with others and there is some research saying BAME people are more likely to get the virus because they are unable to absorb vitamin D as easily through sunlight.

I have no doubt that some of them are not and have not followed the rules too well just like a lot of people in certain areas have not followed the rules. Look at places like Middlesbrough for example. Terrible behaviour from some.

This is just another finger pointing at Muslims thread though, thats all its about.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-08-01 10:42 AM

Im not saying that some of our ethnic groups are not a problem. Its pretty clear some of them are for several reasons. They are used to large family gatherings, often live in large numbers in the same house, often have jobs and businesses that involve close contact with others and there is some research saying BAME people are more likely to get the virus because they are unable to absorb vitamin D as easily through sunlight.

I have no doubt that some of them are not and have not followed the rules too well just like a lot of people in certain areas have not followed the rules. Look at places like Middlesbrough for example. Terrible behaviour from some.

This is just another finger pointing at Muslims thread though, thats all its about.

Folk who think their God will protect them, when the evidence is showing the opposite should be pointed at :-| .........

They're a danger to themselves and others 8-).........

No doubt they'll call it racism.......and no doubt Dumb Thick As Mince LLLLB folk like you will agree *-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-08-01 11:16 AM

Folk who think their God will protect them, when the evidence is showing the opposite should be pointed at :-| .........

No doubt they'll call it racism.......and no doubt Dumb Thick As Mince LLLLB folk like you will agree *-) .........

I agree when its true. Dont remember you calling out the Jewish community though over similar behaviour.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-08-01 11:25 AM

I agree when its true. Dont remember you calling out the Jewish community though over similar behaviour.

Have Jewish area's needed a seperate Lockdown? ;-) ...........

When they do I'll tar them with the same brush I use for all idiots >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-07-31 9:12 AM

John52 - 2020-07-30 11:53 PM

As I said, the second wave will come when they re open the pubs.

Drunks don't do social distancing :-S

So you'd be wrong again.........According to Manchesters Labour Mayor ;-) ........

The spike is due to folk not social distancing in other peoples homes :-| ........

That is not what he is angry about;

Shortly before 5pm, Hancock called the Greater Manchester mayor, Andy Burnham, to alert him that a ban would be imposed on individuals from any household in Greater Manchester, West Yorkshire or east Lancashire from meeting up with people from another household indoors. The profound impact of this was clear: it was the eve of Eid, and many of the areas subject to the ban have large Muslim populations.

At this point, Burnham was grateful for the communication from central government but that gratitude would not last. It was another four hours before Hancock announced the change – in a tweet and video clip after 9pm, with the measures to be imposed at midnight.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/01/two-u-turns-and-lot-of-chaos-its-been-a-painful-week-for-boris-johnson

A friend works in the Leyland Truck factory.

They have been put at another huge disadvantage to the EU factories by being given 2 metre distancing, when the rest of the EU is 1.5 metres. This is for workmates in a factory - who are sober, highly unlikely to go to work with symptoms and would soon be called out if they did.

Then for strangers encouraged to go to a pub for a taxpayer subsidised meal, or to a slot machine arcade to gamble - on multiple machines with common contact surfaces 8-) , it is 1 metre - with no facemasks.

Can anyone see the logic in that. *-)

And now we have the second wave

I wonder why *-)

John52 - 2020-08-01 2:10 PM

I wonder why *-)

There is no SECOND wave.

All we have got is the virus - and whether or not more people get it, depends on the activities they get involved in.

We are told that from tomorrow, people who have been shielding, can go out.

Why ? What's changed - the virus is still circulating.

:-(

pelmetman - 2020-08-01 11:27 AM

When they do I'll tar them with the same brush I use for all idiots >:-) .........

Then let's see if you do.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/coronavirus-lockdown-jewish-festival-london-stamford-hill-a9512606.html

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/orthodox-photographed-breaking-lockdown-rules-with-large-party-1.499685

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hundreds-of-uk-jews-break-virus-rules-with-lag-bomer-celebration/

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-08-01 7:01 PM

I see you've ducked down and hid away from this Pelmet.

Oh dear Dumb Dumb *-) ......

Dragging stuff up from May ;-) .......

It's now August :D .........

So all your link proves is that Muslims or YOU folk Ooop Norf have learn't "F" all since May >:-) .......

malc d - 2020-08-01 2:41 PM

I wonder why *-)

There is no SECOND wave.

All we have got is the virus - and whether or not more people get it, depends on the activities they get involved in.

Whats changed is

the death rate has started rising again

So this is the second wave.

Guest pelmetman

I wonder why *-)

There is no SECOND wave.

What's changed is that we now know the lurgy is spread more by close contact ;-) ........

I doubt those who were shielding will be going down the pub :-| .........

We don't need to shield........but then again we don't need to take any risks........So living in a tourist town that has filled with folk from Ooop Norf 8-) ........

We have reverted to online shopping :D ........

pelmetman - 2020-08-01 7:48 PM

So all your link proves is that Muslims or YOU folk Ooop Norf have learn't "F" all since May >:-) .......

What it proves is you initiated the thread to indulge more Muslim bashing. Barry called you out on it in his post at 11.25am to which you responded thus;

They have and you've been shown Jewish gatherings also acted irresponsibly over ignoring lockdown.

The fact you cannot bring yourself to now honour your own words and wriggle and squirm like mad, gives me the satisfaction that once more you've been well and truly skewered.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-08-01 8:29 PM

What it proves is you initiated the thread to indulge more Muslim bashing. Barry called you out on it in his post at 11.25am to which you responded thus;

They have and you've been shown Jewish gatherings also acted irresponsibly over ignoring lockdown.

The fact you cannot bring yourself to now honour your own words and wriggle and squirm like mad, gives me the satisfaction that once more you've been well and truly skewered.

Have there been any reports of Jews not adhering to Lock Down rules since May? ;-) .......Nope :D .......

So it's either that you folk Ooop Norf are Thick....... Or those who think Allah will save them that are spreading the Lurgy? *-) .........

So which is it Dumb Dumb (?) ......

Coz if you are a typical example of Northen folk, then I'd struggle to decide who was the most Dumb >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2020-08-01 8:06 PM

I wonder why *-)

There is no SECOND wave.

What's changed is that we now know the lurgy is spread more by close contact ;-) ........

Well I dunno where you've been Dave - but I knew that in March.

:-|

John52 - 2020-08-01 7:56 PM

I wonder why *-)

There is no SECOND wave.

Whats changed is

the death rate has started rising again

So this is the second wave.

I see it as the first wave going back up.

;-)

May is quite recent.

You keep dragging the Brexit referendum up from 2016 !

8-)

Archived