Open a Cafe at Manston Airfield....

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-26 5:50 PM

...advises European editor of the Torygraph.

Still peddling EU C4 propaganda Bullet *-) ........

Isn't it time for you and them to accept you've lost? ;-) ........

P1010899.JPG.1a1986459eb01ad9c2bd7651ee4f43f6.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-07-26 5:55 PM

Can't get much more right wing than the Torygraph. What's up? You seem upset by what the editor chap had to say.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Telegraph

The Daily Telegraph has been politically conservative in modern times. The personal links between the paper's editors and the leadership of the Conservative Party, along with the paper's generally right-wing stance and influence over Conservative activists, have resulted in the paper commonly being referred to, especially in Private Eye, as the Torygraph.

2064471939_AreadingaidforPelmet.JPG.258b8ccb04e1bb3499cedd376f101f8e.JPG

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-26 6:14 PM

Can't get much more right wing than the Torygraph. What's up? You seem upset by what the editor chap had to say.

The Daily Telegraph has been politically conservative in modern times. The personal links between the paper's editors and the leadership of the Conservative Party, along with the paper's generally right-wing stance and influence over Conservative activists, have resulted in the paper commonly being referred to, especially in Private Eye, as the Torygraph.

The clue is in the name ;-) ........."Europe editor" :D ......

P1010899.JPG.12f77f009b7609a28a8e6464269f865c.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-07-26 6:21 PM

I know what his title is, it was on the vid clip. *-)

So i'll ask again, what is it the Torygraph Europe Editor said that's upset you? :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-26 6:38 PM

So i'll ask again, what is it the Torygraph Europe Editor said that's upset you? :-|

You should know by now *-) .........

Us Brexiteers don't listen, read or watch any Remoaner crap you post ;-) ........

Kinda shows the problem you Losers have with trying to change our minds >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-07-26 6:44 PM

Us Brexiteers don't listen, read or watch any Remoaner crap you post ;-) ........

Kinda shows the problem you Losers have with trying to change our minds >:-) .......

Yes we know you've long been in denial, denial, denial and believe in unicorns but there comes a time when you have to confront issues which aren't going to go away, and this is one of them.

So tell me exactly what it is you disagree with the Telegraph Europe Editor about? Nobody is "trying to change your mind" about this as you've still not made a logical post on it. So this is your time to shine....give it a go.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-26 8:41 PM

Yes we know you've long been in denial, denial, denial and believe in unicorns but there comes a time when you have to confront issues which aren't going to go away, and this is one of them.

So tell me exactly what it is you disagree with the Telegraph Europe Editor about? Nobody is "trying to change your mind" about this as you've still not made a logical post on it. So this is your time to shine....give it a go.

The only people in denial are you Losers >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-07-26 10:28 PM

*-) I'll try again.

Tell me exactly what it is you disagree with the Telegraph Europe Editor about?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-26 10:53 PM

*-) I'll try again.

I'll tell you again ;-) ..........

We Brexiteers don't believe a word you or your fellow Losers spout :-| ..........

Has that sunk in yet? :D .........

Good luck with changing our minds >:-) ..........

P1010899.JPG.04f1b185cc9b029d9ae6a2fd855958c1.JPG

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-07-27 8:34 AM

I'm intrigued Pelmet, are you suggesting that the Europe Editor of the Daily Torygraph might be telling lies?

We all know a former one was.

I have no idea what he's said ;-) .........But I do know you Losers only link to to fellow Doomsters *-) .........

Only 98 days of Loser whinging to go >:-) ..........

https://daystobrexit.co.uk/

pelmetman - 2019-07-27 8:06 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-26 10:53 PM

*-) I'll try again.

I'll tell you again ;-) ..........

We Brexiteers don't believe a word you or your fellow Losers spout :-| ..........

Has that sunk in yet? :D .........

Good luck with changing our minds >:-) ..........

You're babbling cult nonsense now. You don't even know how Peter Foster voted in the referendum yet decide he's "a loser" *-)

And you still haven't explained exactly what it is you disagree with the Telegraph Europe Editor about? Surely you have something a little more rational than shouting "loser"?

Part of what Mr Foster spoke about was confirmed 8 months ago by Steve Applebee, head of Harbour Shipping Ltd, the largest customs clearance agents in Dover, who explained how it takes 6 - 18 months to train a customs entry clerk. He has just 35 clerks but would need at least 300.....each of whom have to be trained.

Archived