Out & About LIVE viewing

michele

Explanation follows .......................rainy day MMM )&A live viewing .....

0000 nought nothing silzch hence the smily faces ..loads of people sitting at the bottom though but no one saying anything ...

That's it just though it was funny gave me a laugh .........blank pages why

because all the threads dropped off the bottom? i dont know why one minute they are there for hours next all gone in 15 mins weird ;-)

Further explanations.

My name is now on the list at the bottom, but all i,m doing at the moment is catching up on some threads on the main forum. Lots of threads of interest to me but no need to comment.

My name is on the bottom but i,m on the www looking up other things. This also applies when I,m on line but off watching the telly, reading or whatever and no need to switch off for short periods.

And of course there,s the debate we had on whether our name still remains if we don,t log off. Very rare I log off, so even though my name is still there quite possible i,ve shut down and left hours before.

Cheer up.

;-)

Howie, Michelle

Your name does remain on the bottom of the page if you shut down without loging off.

Like you, I'm logged on but at work looking at some share dealing opportunities, and keep going back to the forums.

Some interesting comments from new users appearing I see!!

Thai

Howie

Been doing it for years now, took over from my late father, when he became very poorly .

Passed away in Thailand about 4 years ago. He'd been out there for more than 50 years.So spent more years in Thailand than he did in Yorkshire where he was born.

I'm used to the ups and downs, as I've been running his biz for the last 7-8 years,generally deal in blue chips,in UK,& HK.

My late dad's favourite saying was:-

" You've only lost the money if you were to sell at these low points"

Hard sometimes when you see a share sliding, but that's when we generally dib in for some more.

Generally keep the shares and use the dividends for hols and things like our brand new van.

Enough of my ramblings.

Things to buy and sell on my daily trades, must go for now.

Take it easy

Thai

carolh - 2007-05-17 11:39 AM

me too Michele, I am at work!

but I am logged on at home too, didn't log off when I left this morning.

carol

Just adding to the confusion here Carol. Checked the list of names and your not there.

Archived