Override ... Override ...

Birdbrain

You are proud that before we have even left properly your government intends to renege on Johnsons "oven ready Brexit" withdrawal agreement? An international treaty less than a year old with the world watching?

Its almost like the death cult Brexiteers have just gone all Brexit Kamikaze and simply dont care anymore about the future. Dont you care about peoples lives, businesses and whole sectors of industry in the UK disappearing for ever? Dont you care about the break up of our Union? I thought you were a patriot.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-10 7:56 AM

You are proud that before we have even left properly your government intends to renege on Johnsons "oven ready Brexit" withdrawal agreement? An international treaty less than a year old with the world watching?

Its almost like the death cult Brexiteers have just gone all Brexit Kamikaze and simply dont care anymore about the future. Dont you care about peoples lives, businesses and whole sectors of industry in the UK disappearing for ever? Dont you care about the break up of our Union? I thought you were a patriot.

He does, just that he thinks an Engerrrland bumper sticker, hating minority ethnics and refugees, not caring about British ex-forces rough sleepers, makes him a 'patriot', Like his chumboy he's a delusional fake. All the pretentious swaggering, chest puffing and making lots of noise is what get's him off.

Whats the difference ... https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/angela-merkel-germany-breaks-more-eu-rules-worst-bottom-class-a8198271.html ??? ... I could pick out any country in the EU that has broken EU laws, inform me whats difference ???

Bulletguy - 2020-09-10 3:16 PM

He does, just that he thinks an Engerrrland bumper sticker, hating minority ethnics and refugees, not caring about British ex-forces rough sleepers, makes him a 'patriot', Like his chumboy he's a delusional fake. All the pretentious swaggering, chest puffing and making lots of noise is what get's him off.

Crikey ... You been saving that up ... Go change your trousers

Birdbrain - 2020-09-10 3:51 PM

Whats the difference ... https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/angela-merkel-germany-breaks-more-eu-rules-worst-bottom-class-a8198271.html ??? ... I could pick out any country in the EU that has broken EU laws, inform me whats difference ???

The difference is these are just rule infringements, all countries do it. What Johnson is doing is breaking international law by reneging on a treaty less than a year old. We all said he was lying when he announced while pished up to a room full of people in Northern Ireland that there would be no border checks. Turns out he wasnt actually lying, he just intended breaking international law. He has also lied to Parliament and the Queen. The WA was his way to get Brexit through but he clearly has no intention of keeping to it. He would rather damage the UK beyond repair than for his oven Ready Brexit deal to be proven to be a crock of sh1t. Then he can just try and put the blame on the EU. His thick as mince disciples will probably fall for it but Im not sure the majority of the country will.

Johnson will run this country into the ground.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-10 4:53 PM

He would rather damage the UK beyond repair than for his oven Ready Brexit deal to be proven to be a crock of sh1t. Then he can just try and put the blame on the EU. His thick as mince disciples will probably fall for it but Im not sure the majority of the country will.

That's a certainty.....there's a couple on here that already have!! *-)

Good article in the Guardian.

"Everybody knows Boris Johnson can lie for England. To his supporters, it was one of his best assets. They believed he could bamboozle the European Union into giving him the only Brexit deal that is really acceptable – one that gives Britain all the advantages of being in the EU without any of the botheration of being a member."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/sep/10/boris-johnson-oven-ready-brexit-cummings-withdrawal-agreement

The difference is these are just rule infringements, all countries do it. What Johnson is doing is breaking international law by reneging on a treaty less than a year old. We all said he was lying when he announced while pished up to a room full of people in Northern Ireland that there would be no border checks. Turns out he wasnt actually lying, he just intended breaking international law. He has also lied to Parliament and the Queen. The WA was his way to get Brexit through but he clearly has no intention of keeping to it. He would rather damage the UK beyond repair than for his oven Ready Brexit deal to be proven to be a crock of sh1t. Then he can just try and put the blame on the EU. His thick as mince disciples will probably fall for it but Im not sure the majority of the country will.

I get ya ... EU members who break laws,treaties and rules are merely just playing out "infringements" but Boris and the Tories are breaking the law ??? ... Totally get ya ... Can you explain France breaking international law then better ... https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20181017-amnesty-france-violates-international-law-by-selling-arms-to-egypt/

Birdbrain - 2020-09-10 7:00 PM

I get ya ... EU members who break laws,treaties and rules are merely just playing out "infringements" but Boris and the Tories are breaking the law ??? ... Totally get ya ... Can you explain France breaking international law then better ... https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20181017-amnesty-france-violates-international-law-by-selling-arms-to-egypt/

They are not alone. The UK has been at it too and not just Egypt it seems.

https://aoav.org.uk/2018/uk-arms-exports-to-egypt/

Not meeting climate change requirements or EU health and safety guidelines is not in the same league as breaking an international treaty with your biggest trading partner less than a year since you made it though is it. Selling arms against international law is though and it seems its not just France that is guilty of that.

Whataboutery though does not change the fact that Johnson is breaking international law with our biggest trading partner right when we were supposed to be negotiating a deal with them with very little time left. What does that tell you about him and the direction the UK is going in? Do you still honestly believe he has our best interest at heart and that cutting all ties with Europe and probably the rest of the world is going to be good for the UK?

Barryd999 - 2020-09-10 7:35 PM

Not meeting climate change requirements or EU health and safety guidelines is not in the same league as breaking an international treaty with your biggest trading partner less than a year since you made it though is it. Selling arms against international law is though and it seems its not just France that is guilty of that.

Whataboutery though does not change the fact that Johnson is breaking international law with our biggest trading partner right when we were supposed to be negotiating a deal with them with very little time left. What does that tell you about him and the direction the UK is going in? Do you still honestly believe he has our best interest at heart and that cutting all ties with Europe and probably the rest of the world is going to be good for the UK?

Pointing out others that break rules and laws is now "Whataboutery" ... Kind of says all we need to know Barry ... Since when did you become concerned about breaking the law, only weeks ago you found the thuggery and vandalism by those breaking the law "funny" ... Hypocrite heaven ... Breaking the law is breaking the law regardless of which law it is surely ???

Guest pelmetman

I see Brexit Blighty has done its first deal B-) ...........

https://news.sky.com/story/uk-strikes-agreement-with-japan-to-secure-first-post-brexit-trade-deal-12068674

It's funny that they didn't demand access to our fishing waters or want us to become a client state ;-) .........

Kinda shows the EU in all its NASTY bullying light >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-09-11 9:25 AM

I see Brexit Blighty has done its first deal B-) ...........

https://news.sky.com/story/uk-strikes-agreement-with-japan-to-secure-first-post-brexit-trade-deal-12068674

It's funny that they didn't demand access to our fishing waters or want us to become a client state ;-) .........

Kinda shows the EU in all its NASTY bullying light >:-) .........

Boost trade with Japan by over £15 billion you say ... Tariff free trade on over 99% of goods you say ... But, but, but ...

Birdbrain - 2020-09-11 6:23 AM

Pointing out others that break rules and laws is now "Whataboutery" ... Kind of says all we need to know Barry ... Since when did you become concerned about breaking the law, only weeks ago you found the thuggery and vandalism by those breaking the law "funny" ... Hypocrite heaven ... Breaking the law is breaking the law regardless of which law it is surely ???

A few protesters pulling down a racist statue is not quite the same as a government breaking international law over a recently signed international treaty is it? The consequences of which I suspect we will find out sooner rather than later.

As for that so called trade deal with Japan which we already had via the EU. I suggest you read the links in Pelmets other thread.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-11 11:11 AM

A few protesters pulling down a racist statue is not quite the same as a government breaking international law over a recently signed international treaty is it? The consequences of which I suspect we will find out sooner rather than later.

As for that so called trade deal with Japan which we already had via the EU. I suggest you read the links in Pelmets other thread.

So you like law breakers for one thing but not another, I get ya ... As for the Japanese trade deal we had with the EU I dont think the new one needs the membership fee of billions and billions a year like the old one

Birdbrain - 2020-09-11 12:23 PM

So you like law breakers for one thing but not another, I get ya ... As for the Japanese trade deal we had with the EU I dont think the new one needs the membership fee of billions and billions a year like the old one

LOL! As we have seen just the additional cost of the red tape at our borders thanks to Brexit comes to way more than the membership fee we had for being in the EU. The membership fee is peanuts. So far your Brexit adventure has cost us more than we paid in over our 47 years as members.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-11 12:45 PM

LOL! As we have seen just the additional cost of the red tape at our borders thanks to Brexit comes to way more than the membership fee we had for being in the EU. The membership fee is peanuts. So far your Brexit adventure has cost us more than we paid in over our 47 years as members.

If true and its a big 'if' with regards to what its cost so far had you and the other losers accepted the result all would be finished by now ... Look in the mirror

Birdbrain - 2020-09-11 2:34 PM

If true and its a big 'if' with regards to what its cost so far had you and the other losers accepted the result all would be finished by now ... Look in the mirror

We accepted the result, how could you not? What we didnt accept was the lies, bluster and false promises that were made which is why we wanted them exposed and a second referendum with all the facts. We also knew no deal and wriggling out of all these promises was always the end game so we fought tooth and nail to prevent that. Turns out we were spot on all along huh?

You also have to remember that it took nearly a year to actually invoke article 50 which was probably just as well as there was no plan whatsoever. At best we could have left a year earlier. Imagine that. Dealing with Covid six months after the economy was destroyed by a no deal Brexit.

However its naff all to do with remoaners anymore and hasnt been since Johnson won the election last year. Nothing whatsoever we can do now. Its all yours and the Tories responsibility now. Good luck. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-11 3:15 PM

We accepted the result,

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) ..........

So WTF has the last four years been about? *-) ...........

LOSER Tantrums? >:-) .......

P1010899.JPG.49003ad97f4dedd8c0043bd5a4fd8899.JPG

We accepted the result, how could you not? What we didnt accept was the lies, bluster and false promises that were made which is why we wanted them exposed and a second referendum with all the facts. We also knew no deal and wriggling out of all these promises was always the end game so we fought tooth and nail to prevent that. Turns out we were spot on all along huh?

You also have to remember that it took nearly a year to actually invoke article 50 which was probably just as well as there was no plan whatsoever. At best we could have left a year earlier. Imagine that. Dealing with Covid six months after the economy was destroyed by a no deal Brexit.

However its naff all to do with remoaners anymore and hasnt been since Johnson won the election last year. Nothing whatsoever we can do now. Its all yours and the Tories responsibility now. Good luck. (lol)

"We accepted the result" ... Chuckle, that almost beats your top secret government insider guff from the other day ... "Turns out we were spot on all along" ... Sure were your "no-deal is dead" was absolutely cock on Septic Peg ... Go back to sleep Donut

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-09-11 4:55 PM

"We accepted the result" ... Chuckle, that almost beats your top secret government insider guff from the other day ... "Turns out we were spot on all along" ... Sure were your "no-deal is dead" was absolutely cock on Septic Peg ... Go back to sleep Donut

Poor Old Clever Barry finally accepts :D .......

What? ;-) ......

1.........He lives in a democracy?........

2.........No Deal is Dead?......

3........Boris is doing a damn good job compared to other UK nations?.......

4........His bedroom needs decorating?.......

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.65f0b70c43085ebc9a445665c34802fb.jpg

Ill explain it more clearly so you can get your tiny brains around it.

I accept the result that it was a vote to leave. That actually happened. How can you not accept that this was the result?

That does not mean I was happy with it and you know only too well the reasons why.

No deal was dead. It kind of still is as we got and left with a deal. Johnson however is now about to break international law and renege on it in order it seems to deliberately engineer both a no deal on the WA and no deal on any future trading relationship.

One reason for this madness could be that he knows full well his deal was just Theresas crappy deal with his name written on it and when it turns out to be the crock of sh1t that we know it is, he will get the blame as its apparently "his deal". If he destroys it and breaks international law he seems to think he will be able to get away with blaming the EU and nobody will notice. He is of course a moron so what can you expect?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-11 5:37 PM

I accept the result that it was a vote to leave. That actually happened. How can you not accept that this was the result?

That does not mean I was happy with it and you know only too well the reasons why.

No deal was dead. It kind of still is as we got and left with a deal. Johnson however is now about to break international law and renege on it in order it seems to deliberately engineer both a no deal on the WA and no deal on any future trading relationship.

One reason for this madness could be that he knows full well his deal was just Theresas crappy deal with his name written on it and when it turns out to be the crock of sh1t that we know it is, he will get the blame as its apparently "his deal". If he destroys it and breaks international law he seems to think he will be able to get away with blaming the EU and nobody will notice. He is of course a moron so what can you expect?

So do you accept that your LOSER shenanigans have made the UK's chances of ending up with a NO DEAL more likely? >:-) .........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.1a8d956eb556fd72ff3ba7f095870ca2.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-11 5:43 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-09-11 5:37 PM

So do you accept that your LOSER shenanigans have made the UK's chances of ending up with a NO DEAL more likely? >:-) .........

Eh? WTF! How do you arrive at that conclusion? The only person that is putting our chances of a future trade deal in peril is the bumbling oaf in number 10. He wants to destroy his own deal though now for sure, he is just trying to figure out a way to blame someone else for it going south. He wont get away with that though, not a chance in hell. Just as you and the other rabid Jihadi Brexiteers wont be able to pin the blame on us remainers either. You could maybe try and blame Jeremy Corbyn. You have not blamed him for anything for a while.

No, its your s**tshow now. Own it.

Archived