P*ssing it down in Sunderland

Fast Pat

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman

It's not raining here in Brexit on Sea B-) .........

Just waiting for my prawns to defrost for the bbq B-) .......

Day 1 of the March from Sunderland to Westminster and a male Brexiteer has already walloped a female remain protester who was filming the s**tshow. If you listen carefully I am sure you can hear one of his supporters say "Just smack her Tony" afterwards. Ive just picked this up from one of my NE Facebook groups so hopefully the link will work. Its not on mainstream news yet but I hope it is soon. Nice people.

https://www.facebook.com/jodie.mccombie/videos/2532327280129014/UzpfSTEwMDAwMDQ3NTEyNjUyNzozMTY0NzkyMjU2ODc5OTE0/?lst=100000475126527:100000475126527:1552734493

Barryd999 - 2019-03-16 11:16 AM

Day 1 of the March from Sunderland to Westminster and a male Brexiteer has already walloped a female remain protester who was filming the s**tshow. If you listen carefully I am sure you can hear one of his supporters say "Just smack her Tony" afterwards. Ive just picked this up from one of my NE Facebook groups so hopefully the link will work. Its not on mainstream news yet but I hope it is soon. Nice people.

https://www.facebook.com/jodie.mccombie/videos/2532327280129014/UzpfSTEwMDAwMDQ3NTEyNjUyNzozMTY0NzkyMjU2ODc5OTE0/?lst=100000475126527:100000475126527:1552734493

Yes I'd seen that on the Led by Donkeys Twitter feed. They don't seem to realise that you can film in a public place, besides wasn't the purpose of the march to get publicity?

So 650,000 vs 350 - will of the people?

Fast Pat - 2019-03-16 11:25 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-16 11:16 AM

Yes I'd seen that on the Led by Donkeys Twitter feed. They don't seem to realise that you can film in a public place, besides wasn't the purpose of the march to get publicity?

So 650,000 vs 350 - will of the people?

Ill give until Sunday tea time before they all either die of exposure, get arrested or decide to go to Wetherspoons.

They do have some roadside refreshments to look forward to though. :D

https://i.postimg.cc/3JCxYNj8/IMG-6685.jpg

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-16 5:36 PM

They're heading in a familiar direction. (lol)

https://twitter.com/peoplesvote_uk/status/1106947993742114816

And here the masses begin to gather. :-S

Selective photo editing for Remoaner propaganda yet again Bullet *-) ........

Gawd you folks are getting boring :-| ........

BTW.......If you get a Losers Vote are you suddenly going to start whispering sweet nothings in my ear? :D ......

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-03-16 7:03 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-16 5:45 PM...……………...BTW.......If you get a Losers Vote are you suddenly going to start whispering sweet nothings in my ear? :D ...…

Why? What do you think you might have to offer?

Bugger all :D .......

So that's why I wont trust another Remoaner establishment vote :-| .........

Bulletguy - 2019-03-17 5:07 PM

Day two of the march and Farage has already run off....nothing new there then. The little band of Brexit stalwarts turned out to continue....all 77 of 'em including photographers.

I hope some of them keep going as the publicity for the Led by Donkeys billboard campaign has been fantastic.

I wonder if anyone will make it to the end. I almost feel sorry for them.

They should try to stop beating up women remainers though.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-17 5:11 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-17 5:07 PM

Day two of the march and Farage has already run off....nothing new there then. The little band of Brexit stalwarts turned out to continue....all 77 of 'em including photographers.

I hope some of them keep going as the publicity for the Led by Donkeys billboard campaign has been fantastic.

I wonder if anyone will make it to the end. I almost feel sorry for them.

They should try to stop beating up women remainers though.

Apparently there's "coach loads" booked for Saturday so well see if they can match The Peoples vote march. However they've already made an excellent job of showing what little enthusiasm there is for Brexit.

1692273374_PeoplesVotevsBrexitMarch.JPG.0b0ddb7e0ada4e7bc04c47fa316bcdc4.JPG

They never have had good attendance for anything but this is by far the worst yet Brexit teeters on the edge more than ever than it has in the last three years (nearly). They dont debate on social media apart from a few radical hardcore Brexiteers who generally just throw abuse. Maybe their hearts are not really in it. EU membership was never a big issue for most of the population before they were given a referendum to play with. Most people didnt even know what the EU was or how it worked. Im sure for many its just pride. I wouldnt be at all surprised if we end up staying in if most people who voted out are relieved and just get on with their lives.

A Brexiter excused the poor turnout because Leave voters are at work all the time, and want to spend time with their families at weekends.

The response was swift; "Work??? Thought allthemimmigrunts had takenalluzjobs?"

Rabid Brexiter Oakshott claimed they were "overwhelmed by people wanting to take part but had to limit numbers for safety"!! (lol)

This is Brexiters "man of the people" (lol)

Before the ‘man of the people’, Nigel Farage, comes to Sunderland, he is the guest of honour at a dinner at one of London’s most exclusive gentlemen’s clubs, hosted by his former public school, Dulwich College. This man is absolutely the Elite he claims to be fighting.

I went to that school, just a couple of years after Farage. I know the kind of grotesquely entitled people it’s capable of producing. Fine, why should you believe me? But why should you believe him? Remember all those times he’s been here to listen to the people of Sunderland, the North East, to advance their interests in Europe? Nor can I. He has no stake in Sunderland’s future, no one here votes for him, he has no ties, no family, no friends, no investment.

Of the 750 elected MEPs in Europe, of which the UK has 73, his attendance is in the bottom 1%. This ‘expert’ on the EU is never there, he spends all his time on LBC or on FOX, talking us down as the ‘victim’ of Brussels, instead of doing his job advancing the UK’s interests.

https://tinyurl.com/yydfump7

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2019-03-18 6:22 AM

The walk however big or small seems to be upsetting the stomachs of the usual suspects ... Strange

In 11 day's time they'll be feeling much worse :D .........

antony1969 - 2019-03-18 6:22 AM

The walk however big or small seems to be upsetting the stomachs of the usual suspects ... Strange

Its not upsetting me. Its hilarious and great publicity for us. I felt a bit sorry for them until they started thumping our female PV members.

Archived