Paint

howie

Nothing to do with motorhomes, but i,m looking for paint that can be applied and take to glass.

All the top panels of the windows in our house are a bright green and yellow design which i,ve never liked. There are nine of these panels and have been quoted £90 each to have them replaced to a design that we prefer. Obviously looking for a cheaper option, so if anyone has any experience, or knows of a product that will do then please let me know. Thank you.

Thank you ladies and trying a craft shop first sounds promising. The paint will go on the outside pane of glass so i,ll have to make sure its waterproof. Another thing i,ll have to take into consideration is that the windows are double glazed so the original colour might still be seen from the inside. I,ll try it with water colours first on one of the back windows to see how it turns out.

Hello Chopper. Yes I got the picture of the caravan thank you and glad to see you finally figured out getting your web site on display.

Just been reading your replies to Dave,s "bit of fun" thread. Don,t give up. You,ve nearly got it. 8-)

Archived