Pelmethead on LBC

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-21 2:59 PM

Have a look at what you could ave won!

A tatty old 80s caravan and an old 35mm camera. About sums up Brexit.

Why do these LBC thicko pro Brexit callers all sound the same?

I wondered how long it would take for the first Lefty idiot to appear :D ........

Given the choice between our 1990 camper and the Concorde that's arrived yesterday on the pitch opposite ;-) .........

I'll stick with ours B-) .........

As they'll be spending the winter in the shade of their camper 8-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-11-21 3:27 PM

I wondered how long it would take for the first Lefty idiot to appear :D ........

Given the choice between our 1990 camper and the Concorde that's arrived yesterday on the pitch opposite ;-) .........

Im not a lefty. I used to work for the Tory Party. I just dont recognise this new extremist ToryKipper Party.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-21 5:00 PM

Im not a lefty. I used to work for the Tory Party. I just dont recognise this new extremist ToryKipper Party.

Yeah we took our eye off the ball for quite a while :-| .........

It's pretty clear that our establishment is infested with Liberals and Lefties *-) .......

Time for us Brits to "Take Back Control" of "Our" country B-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-11-21 5:12 PM

It's pretty clear that our establishment is infested with Liberals and Lefties *-) .......

"We" WTF do you mean "We"? You jump from one ship to the next depending on which moron is sounding like they will give you the damaging Brexit you seem to crave. First it was the Sainted Theresa, then Farage and the Brexit Party and now your supporting Johnson but you are betraying the true Brexit you crave as only the Brexit party are delivering that but you have deserted them for a Vassal state Brexit which is basically Mays crap deal in a different Font with Boris's Deeel written on it in yellow Crayon.

"Us Brits take back control?" Feck me. The Tory and Brexit faithful probably cant control their own Bladders let alone the fecking country.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-21 5:50 PM

"We" WTF do you mean "We"? You jump from one ship to the next depending on which moron is sounding like they will give you the damaging Brexit you seem to crave. First it was the Sainted Theresa, then Farage and the Brexit Party and now your supporting Johnson but you are betraying the true Brexit you crave as only the Brexit party are delivering that but you have deserted them for a Vassal state Brexit which is basically Mays crap deal in a different Font with Boris's Deeel written on it in yellow Crayon.

"Us Brits take back control?" Feck me. The Tory and Brexit faithful probably cant control their own Bladders let alone the fecking country.

Us True British Tories have spent years taking back control of "our" party from you EU surrender Monkeys B-) ........

Come the early morning of the thirteenth of December I hope to struggle to control my bladder B-) .........

Wet Pants will mean we've won B-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-11-21 7:32 PM

Us True British Tories have spent years taking back control of "our" party from you EU surrender Monkeys B-) ........

Come the early morning of the thirteenth of December I hope to struggle to control my bladder B-) .........

Isnt it great us two "racists, Islamaphobics , extremists , bigots , xenophobics , sexists , blah blah blah " types wind these far superior nose bleeds up so much there whole world revolves around replying to us ... Even Brians gone all goo-goo ... Oh Lordy sometimes you just gotta larf

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-11-21 7:37 PM

Isnt it great us two "racists, Islamaphobics , extremists , bigots , xenophobics , sexists , blah blah blah " types wind these far superior nose bleeds up so much there whole world revolves around replying to us ... Even Brians gone all goo-goo ... Oh Lordy sometimes you just gotta larf

I do every day here in the sun B-) ..........

Only another 4 + years until I get paid to be idle by Boris or Corbyn :D .......

pelmetman - 2019-11-21 7:45 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-21 7:37 PM

I do every day here in the sun B-) ..........

Only another 4 + years until I get paid to be idle by Boris or Corbyn :D .......

Ill pish myself laughing if IDS gets his way and puts up the pension age to 75 in the next four years.

Archived