Pelosi Goes All Paloosi

Birdbrain

Nope.....she put the reporter who asked if she "hated" Trump firmly back in his box after reminding him the matter was about the violation of the constitution before finally adding;

"I don't hate anyone and i resent that remark addressed to me so don't mess with me"

Nice one Nancy. B-)

jumpstart - 2019-12-05 7:13 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-05 7:08 PM

Looked like a woman who lost the plot when confronted with the truth to me ... She's struggling poor darling

I don’t think so ,very clever women,highly respected.

Lets be fair sweet cheeks you prolly dont even know who she is

Looked like a woman who lost the plot when confronted with the truth to me ... She's struggling poor darling

"Truth"??? So your definition of "hate" being anyone who dares question Trump and hold him to account? As Speaker of the House not only is she the highest ranking elected official in US history, she's doing her job, and damn well too judging by more sane and decent American people.

Bulletguy - 2019-12-05 7:34 PM

"Truth"??? So your definition of "hate" being anyone who dares question Trump and hold him to account? As Speaker of the House not only is she the highest ranking elected official in US history, she's doing her job, and damn well too judging by more sane and decent American people.

Looks to me that like Nancy you cant keep it real ... Who mentioned "hate" ??? ... For everyone you show who supports her I could show one who doesnt ... The silly impeachment proceedings really have split the US 50/50 ... Nancy loosing it though aint guna help her

Birdbrain - 2019-12-05 7:42 PM

Looks to me that like Nancy you cant keep it real ... Who mentioned "hate" ???

The reporter in the clip posted. Get real and LISTEN to what was said in its entirety and NOT just what you WANT to hear. *-)

Bulletguy - 2019-12-05 8:12 PM

The reporter in the clip posted. Get real and LISTEN to what was said in its entirety and NOT just what you WANT to hear. *-)

Calm down princess ... Your getting as angry as that drunk old bird

Birdbrain - 2019-12-05 8:21 PM

It's not anger at all....people tire of your purposely obtuse manner over the most obvious points you ignore because it's inconvenient for your narrative. And i'll thank you not to patronise me, pansy.

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-12-05 5:28 PM

She knows she's lost ...

... KAGA 2020

Their Democrats remind me of our own home grown anti Democratic Losers :D ............

Birdbrain - 2019-12-05 8:29 PM

Strange how Nancy through all her angry finger pointing , arm throwing tantrum mentioned her Catholic upbringing as some sort of defence but forgot about her Catholic upbringing when it came to protecting unborn American babies

Aah so now you hate Catholic’s as well.

Bulletguy - 2019-12-05 8:32 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-05 8:21 PM

It's not anger at all....people tire of your purposely obtuse manner over the most obvious points you ignore because it's inconvenient for your narrative. And i'll thank you not to patronise me, pansy.

Wonder if Brian will "ignore" your homophobic slur ... prolly

jumpstart - 2019-12-05 8:37 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-05 8:29 PM

Strange how Nancy through all her angry finger pointing , arm throwing tantrum mentioned her Catholic upbringing as some sort of defence but forgot about her Catholic upbringing when it came to protecting unborn American babies

Aah so now you hate Catholic’s as well.

Proof ???

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-12-06 1:17 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-06 12:05 PM

Lay off the booze Nancy ... https://summit.news/2019/12/06/pelosi-civilization-itself-is-at-stake-if-trump-wins-re-election/ ... "civilisation itself is at stake if Trump is re-elected" ... She's lost the plot

Seems like she’s doing quite well.

Yeah as well as Corbyn ;-) ..........

She's the leader of the opposition :D ........

Archived