Penis Day

Syd

March 15 was Penis Day in Japan. The actual festival is called Honen Matsuri.

Celebrated every March 15 in Komaki, a town about 45 minutes north of Nagoya, Japan, this is the time of year where folks haul out a large wooden penis to give three cheers to fertility and renewal.

The custom is an old one that is connected to bringing about a good harvest and having babies.

BELATED HAPPY PENIS DAY TO YOU ALL!

Guest Tracker
Nothing new there then - just to illustrate the fact that we in the UK like such traditions we have a penis in charge of the government.

Latest I heard was that a while ago Gordon was rushed into hospital for an emergency circumcision. It went horribly wrong tho' when the surgeon declared he could not continue because there was no end to this prick.

(lol) (lol) (lol)

Tracker - 2009-06-30 4:20 PM

Nothing new there then - just to illustrate the fact that we in the UK like such traditions we have a penis in charge of the government.

No ! your confusing him with a 'prick' which is about 3 inches smaller :D

Guest Tracker
Big Momma - 2009-06-30 5:03 PM

Sorry Eric - I stand corrected!

Tracker - 2009-06-30 5:13 PM

Rich, Is that an erection correction.

:-D

Dave

Guest Tracker
nowtelse2do - 2009-06-30 9:17 PM

Dave

No Dave - I'm sitting down!

nowtelse2do - 2009-06-30 9:17 PM

Dave

Nope, just a premature election :D :$

I have to say that I am most disapointed, this was supposed to be a serious cultural and posibly even an educational post and I see that it has denigrated into the usual smutty filth.

I thought you lot were all above such things :D :D :D

Syd - 2009-06-30 11:18 PM

I have to say that I am most disapointed, this was supposed to be a serious cultural and posibly even an educational post and I see that it has denigrated into the usual smutty filth.

Syd......you thought what, nah, your pulling our plonker :D :D

Syd - 2009-06-30 11:18 PM

Re.

"Latest I heard was that a while ago Gordon was rushed into hospital for an emergency circumcision."

HERE! HERE! A blatant attempt to hijack your thread. and turn it into the usual anti-government road show.

Can I just say, for the sake of political balance, that I think the 'Member opposite is a Complete Knob?

Regards PKC.

"What's the point in having a strong belief system if you can't impose it on everyone else"

Ged Gasperas, Ph.D

Guest Tracker
pkc - 2009-07-01 6:19 AM

"Latest I heard was that a while ago Gordon was rushed into hospital for an emergency circumcision."

But the surgeon was unable to complete the procedure stating afterwards -

'there is no end in sight for this particular prick!'

Guest Tracker
pkc - 2009-07-03 8:56 AM

I think they charge more on the ferry if you are over six metres?

Regards PKC.

Is that for a soft top or a hard top?

Hi Tracker,

It is so refreshing that you and I can have a mature discussion about true Motorhome Matters, without descending into the usual smut and innuendo that populates some other forums.

I personally have not had ‘hands on’ experience of the type of vehicles you refer to, but some members with the raising roof type have difficulty getting it up, with all the attending frustration that this entails.

There seems to be a increasing number of the fifth-wheel combinations about these days, I would value your opinion on the advantages of this non rigid type.

Regards PKC.

Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope.

George Burns

>:-) (lol)

Guest Tracker

Dear PKC,

I will do my best to respond to your veiled appeal for help with 'getting it up' - whatever that means - which you so cleverly disguised within your last posting.

Whilst I did not ever experience problems getting my 'pop top' to full height I know that it can be a problem for some and the only solution may well be a gas assisted strut - or a bloody great spring - to help it retain it's rigidity.

However the best solution for the longer term might be to acquire one that is already fixed in height so that it is always ready for instant use?

Alternatively, as you previously suggested, one that simply slides in and out may work well for a while - but do beware that as it gets older the mechanism may stick and refuse to slide smoothly, and this can be a real pain - so I understand.

In that case, I do believe that there are some very specific lubricants that can be used to assist with the backwards and forwards movement of reluctant components.

Likewise I have no experience of these so called fifth wheelers but I do understand that unless one lines both halves up very carefully before a coming together - or coupling as I believe it is called - a very big disaster could so easily occur?

Remember your health and safety is important to us so whilst experimentation is good for the soul please do be safe and always wear protective gloves when playing with any mechanical or lubricated components.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Uncle Tracker

Dear uncle Tracker,

I can't tell you how grateful I was to receive the benefit of your long experience in these matters, such a comfort in these hard times.

(lol)

Regards PKC.

Health and Safety Warning!

These posts may contain nuts.

You may find some comfort in a little verse my vicar once relayed to me

Little miss muppet

Pleasured on a tuffet

With a dildo as thich as your arm

Up came a (Dark gentleman) with a thing so much bigger

He did her some permanent harm

Hi Syd,

Yes I feel much better now, please thank your vicar.

I think we are getting a little near to the knuckle now,

I sense we are in for a handbagging from the Ladies,

I'm outa here, losing valuable drinking time.

Regards PKC.

Archived