Personal Insults, just not up to scratch!!

BGD

I have to say I am disappointed, nay despondent, nay gutted, at the generally pathetic nature of the current personal insults being posted on this forum.

For pities sake, can you not do better than this?

Where is the venom, where is the bile, where is the poisonous vitriol???

Veritable wimps, the lot of you.....don't beat about the bush, if you're gonna do it, get a grip, and spew forth some really decently personally offensive accusations!!!

:-D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tracker

Just when things start to get better that cantankerous old codger Bruce just has to try to stir it up again.

I really don't know what that pompous, arrogant, self centred moron is trying to achieve but he has failed because I will not be drawn into a slanging match by the likes of him.

All the while there are even bigger pillocks on here - albeit not a lot bigger in terms of genuine pillockeryness it must be said - who are far more worthy of being pilloried.

So if you want to find someone aggressive to argue with Bruce take a look in the mirror and argue away in solitude.

Guest Tracker
You may not wear a rug Janine but when I think of just how much of you is not what you were born with the phrase 'pot calling kettle black' comes to mind.

Guest Tracker
BGD - 2008-04-19 2:27 PM

Aah - that's better Tracker.

Now we're actually getting somewhere m'lad!

And if you think that I'm going to insult you without you replying you are very much correct - and who are you calling m'lad you Iberian fungus face?

Guest Tracker
Mel B - 2008-04-19 7:24 PM

Eh up Bruce, where you been chuck? Thought it was a bit quiet on here without you! Not sure why you've got Tracker's goat though - I saw your smilie! :-D

How are Sparkle and the hairy monster? :->

No body's got my goat Mel as he is out in the field eating all the things that goats like to eat such as rope, power cables, cardboard, McDonalds packets, beer cans, tv aerials, etc.

The field borders the Pembrokeshire coastal footpath which having public access accounts for all the litter that so helps his digestive system to cope with the grass, nettles, brambles and flowers that are poor in goatly nutrients.

Now these insults sound really good a bit of effort going into it :D and when I have finished wondering around Scotland (and sitting here overlooking the sea) and drinking MINT Baileys because we just found it at £5 a bottle (lol) in a little town here, we are going to be down on the Pembroke coast, and might come looking for the goat 8-) but which one. Carol.

Guest Tracker
Hymer C 9. - 2008-04-19 7:48 PM

Now these insults sound really good a bit of effort going into it :D and when I have finished wondering around Scotland (and sitting here overlooking the sea) and drinking MINT Baileys because we just found it at £5 a bottle (lol) in a little town here, we are going to be down on the Pembroke coast, and might come looking for the goat 8-) but which one. Carol.

My dear old goat will always make you welcome Carol but just one thing puzzles me?

Just what is it that you are wondering about and can the forum brains trust help you with it?

Tracker - 2008-04-19 7:18 PM

You may not wear a rug Janine but when I think of just how much of you is not what you were born with the phrase 'pot calling kettle black' comes to mind.

You promised you wouldn't tell anyone about my wooden leg, Richard >:-)

Guest Tracker
J9withdogs - 2008-04-19 8:02 PM

I wasn't going to but I needed surgery to remove the splinters from a vulnerable part of my body - my hand!

Tracker - 2008-04-19 7:51 PM

Hymer C 9. - 2008-04-19 7:48 PM

My dear old goat will always make you welcome Carol but just one thing puzzles me?

Just what is it that you are wondering about and can the forum brains trust help you with it?

One glass of bailey and my wondering and wandering can get completly mixed up. :-) Carol.

J9withdogs - 2008-04-19 8:06 PM

I didn't like to tell you at the time - but your technique could do with some improvement :D

Don't hold back Janine :D I would try but I'm just to chilled, if it starts raining maybe I'll work myself up to something a bit better. :-) Carol.

It's about time you puerile little oiks grew up and started acting in a reasonable intelligent manner - if not then push off and annoy someone else.

this is a sweet little site with lots of nice people - and then you bunch of no nothing ignorant humour-less brain dead cretins decide to take over the site with petty postings and time wasting junk.

B-)

Guest peter
BGD - 2008-04-19 3:24 AM

I have to say I am disappointed, nay despondent, nay gutted, at the generally pathetic nature of the current personal insults being posted on this forum.

For pities sake, can you not do better than this?

Where is the venom, where is the bile, where is the poisonous vitriol???

Veritable wimps, the lot of you.....don't beat about the bush, if you're gonna do it, get a grip, and spew forth some really decently personally offensive accusations!!!

What a T*sser:D How's that for starters?.

Guest peter
Tracker - 2008-04-19 8:04 PM

I wasn't going to but I needed surgery to remove the splinters from a vulnerable part of my body - my hand!

You got a wooden dick then Tracker. (?) :->

peter - 2008-04-19 11:46 PM
Tracker - 2008-04-19 8:04 PM
Tracker - 2008-04-19 7:18 PM You may not wear a rug Janine but when I think of just how much of you is not what you were born with the phrase 'pot calling kettle black' comes to mind.
You got a wooden dick then Tracker. (?) :->

Fantastic! The funniest thing I've ever read on any forum!

Archived