Petty

Guest Le Thou

Guest Le Thou

Whinge whinge whinge.......................moaning about tv licenses, cost of fuel, campsite fee's, having to pay for internet on site, blahd - di blahd -di blah.. but you all go out and spend 30-35 or even 40k plus for your mh's ........reason????

Because you all have expensive champagne taste on beer wages, motorhomes on finance, mortgaged up and that's why you all moan about what the average working class moans about.

If you had £40,000 in the bank would you go out and buy a mh for cash and clear out the bank...not a chance, so stop whingeing

Le Thou - 2008-04-19 10:55 PM Whinge whinge whinge.......................moaning about tv licenses, cost of fuel, campsite fee's, having to pay for internet on site, blahd - di blahd -di blah.. but you all go out and spend 30-35 or even 40k plus for your mh's ........reason???? Because you all have expensive champagne taste on beer wages, motorhomes on finance, mortgaged up and that's why you all moan about what the average working class moans about. If you had £40,000 in the bank would you go out and buy a mh for cash and clear out the bank...not a chance, so stop whingeing

How do you know we wouldnt go out and pay cash? What is it about Motorhome owners that is getting up your nose? SOME people just like to whinge even when they have the money to pay they are just whinges!! So what are you whingeing for.

maggyd - 2008-04-20 4:10 PM
Le Thou - 2008-04-19 10:55 PM Whinge whinge whinge.......................moaning about tv licenses, cost of fuel, campsite fee's, having to pay for internet on site, blahd - di blahd -di blah.. but you all go out and spend 30-35 or even 40k plus for your mh's ........reason???? Because you all have expensive champagne taste on beer wages, motorhomes on finance, mortgaged up and that's why you all moan about what the average working class moans about. If you had £40,000 in the bank would you go out and buy a mh for cash and clear out the bank...not a chance, so stop whingeing

How do you know we wouldnt go out and pay cash? What is it about Motorhome owners that is getting up your nose? SOME people just like to whinge even when they have the money to pay they are just whinges!! So what are you whingeing for.

Because he has enough whinge for all of us :D

Guest Le Thou

You just don't get it do you, Tracker, Mich, K&D j9 all of you...........can't you see what your doing, everytime you get sucked into the same situations, you all have to trade insults, can't resist putting your stupid little comments on the thread. Now if I posted a new thread and nobody replied , good or bad, then my ploy wouldn't have worked, but one by one you all line up like children and continue to trade insults.

Must go ......the clock needs winding

Le Thou - 2008-04-20 8:25 PM

You just don't get it do you, Tracker, Mich, K&D j9 all of you...........can't you see what your doing, everytime you get sucked into the same situations, you all have to trade insults, can't resist putting your stupid little comments on the thread. Now if I posted a new thread and nobody replied , good or bad, then my ploy wouldn't have worked, but one by one you all line up like children and continue to trade insults.

Must go ......the clock needs winding

Sorry Anthony, but the jokes on you because we're all the best of mates and know we don't mean it :D :D :D

Guest Le Thou
K&D - 2008-04-20 8:32 PM

permision to be excluded from your list holyman as if you read my earlier post you will find ive got you well sussed

Tick tock tick tock

Tracker - 2008-04-20 7:17 PM

It seems the only whinger here is the snivelling small minded whinger who originated this pointless thread?

Not so.

Not so.

I want to be formally recognised as a whiner and winger (is that like a football winger?) too.

Why have you left me out Tracker?

Why have you completely ignored and overlooked every one of my long winded and fine pedigree of Victor Meldrew-type, negative, glass-half-empty, I'm-a-victim posts over the past year?

Has all my whining and complaining really gone totally unnoticed?

And I'm sure that I must have originated dozens of pointless threads.

And when the occasion warrants, I can indeed also snivel with the best of them.

I wanna be a whiner, I wanna be a whiner... you callous, cruel and heartless man.

Guest Tracker
J9withdogs - 2008-04-21 8:46 AM

You haven't missed much, Ria - we've just been winding up the 'winders-up'

Extremely petty, I know, but irrestistable :D

For a while anyway and then all of a sudden the urge to go and watch some paint dry for better mental stimulation takes over!

Le Thou - 2008-04-19 10:55 PM

If you had £40,000 in the bank would you go out and buy a mh for cash and clear out the bank...not a chance, so stop whingeing

I did!!! - even though (or maybe "because!") it was the only time I've EVER had that sort of money, and never will again.

So does that mean I can whinge now :D ?

All I can say it just be thankful you are well enough to enjoy your hobby, I believe there is a lot of jealousy out there but why if you are satisfied with your life.

If your not then do something about it, yes we have a little money in the bank but we have worked darned hard to get it, yes we paid for our Motorhome by cashing in some shares - but we worked for it.

Instead of complaining if you see someone doing what you perhaps would like to do then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT stop whinging.

Archived