Photo's

michele

someone remind me how many pixels you can have or how big can it be ?

Vixter has started a new trend nice to see who your talking to Although I do like the animals like Dex and zulrita and mels dog under the umberella.

Will dig out a more recent one so you can all see me more updated

LOL that will give you all a shock... ;-)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having read yor explanation elsewhere are you sure that's not Hayley Mills? I was in love with her at a very early age...

Well at least my picture has me in it but fortunately, for all of us, you would need better eyesight than mine to see me.

Oh no that's me alright If you read the explanation you would know .

No kidding that is me years ago admittedly but that was my nick name Hayley, Pollyanna. As explained had to go toElstree sit in a made up field on set win a comp on the most look alike . Going to change I hope for an updated one now ...........Then you can laugh .........lol

If you scan in a photo can you reduce it to go on this web or do you have to transfer from your camera? daft question I think?

Only would like to put a more updated haggered version of me now .......................that will keep you all at bay ;-)

I liked the other one with the girl jigging about in top and panties. Was that you Michelle? Mind you the current one is very tasty, what a popular girl you must have been. What a dish.(lol) :-> :$

No me jiggling , That was my son, little sod .

I told him off and made him put on mine

He said they won't know mum .

I said I think they know I'm not bloody 16 anymore ?

Have no idea how to do it so will await assistance from kids .

Where are they when you want one OUT......Kids

Okay, I've put a photo on taken 3 years ago when I had my 40th birthday and my hubby dressed up in a dog outfit and came to see me in my office!!! The photo shows me giving him a good tickling back at home.

I didn't think things could get any worse as he'd already dressed up as Mr Blobby for my 30th!!!

... I'm sure as hell not going to be at work for my 50th!!!!!! :-S

Guest Frank Wilkinson
Dave Newell - 2007-01-09 8:52 AM Well for anyone sad enough to really want to see what I look like my photo does occasionaly pop up in MMM. Alternatively there is a truly terrible one printed each month in PMH! Dex is far more photogenic than me. D.

Shouldn't Christmas hats be removed by January 6th? :-D

starspirit - 2007-01-08 8:38 PM

What's the difference between a 'profile image' and a personal photo' please?

Ta.

A 'profile image' is displayed beneath your username on all the posts you make, and on your profile page.

A 'personal photo' will only be displayed if someone clicks the 'this user has a personal photo available' link on your profile page.

Oh, Dave I am going to have to log in to that work site thingy of yours and see ? Please make sure you are right at the back of what you are working on so I can see you as I have not been lucky in the past

Do you have your shirt off in the summer like Melb's pictures of France workmen?

(lol)

Ralph ,

It's comming you know let's see if you can spot Haley or me ?

Tell the difference ..Just working on it ....Old again but have to prove it's me Really Honest :-S No LIeS

michele - 2007-01-09 7:08 PM

Ralph ,

It's comming you know let's see if you can spot Haley or me ?

Tell the difference ..Just working on it ....Old again but have to prove it's me Really Honest :-S No LIeS

I'm all a quiver with anticipation. Sad really isn't it? :-S

Well , Seems I talk a LOB . He is now throwing a wobly because we cannot find nixon view or what ever it's called . So Looks like you will all have to wait a little longer as I am sorry I have none on here .

We had a Rather large build to the house and quite alot of it is still in boxes. So sorry folks .. It's no go at the mo.

Michele

Archived