Pick your fantasy leadership bid outcome.

Barryd999

Mine is Boris Johnson vs Joe Johnson.

Joe is elected by a landslide. He announces in a true Prime ministerial voice to the public that Brexit is unworkable and is to be abandoned.

Article 50 revoked immediately

Core headbanger Brexiteers and anyone caught chucking their Zimmer frames through Aldis shop window immediately exiled to that island in Scotland with Anthrax on it.

I get to Play "Happy Christmas War is Over" (Rock version) on top of Buckingham Palace with Taylor Swift.

Everyone gets p*ssed and rejoices.

Mrs Mays biggest problem is that she is WOMAN.

The old boys brigade don't like that!!!

She is the best one for the job, and should stay and finish what she started

Question to you GUYS

Who is BOSS in your house???

Most of you would not like to have a female boss at work , would you?

Come on be honest

PJay

PJay - 2018-12-12 1:23 PM

PJay

With respect Pauline - Correction!

It's not Mrs May's problem, it is every one else's problem!

As far as I can see, being a woman is a huge asset - but then I do like and respect women - I even married one - in itself often not seen as 'normal' these days in weird Brittain!

Question to you GUYS

Come on be honest

PJay

No problem at all. When I had a proper job I was only ever out ranked by one woman and she was fantastic. A bit of a Maggie Thatcher type. When I started my own business a few years later the company she was running became a client.

No issues working with or for women, ive worked with women my entire career although to be fair its got me into a lot of bother. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-12-12 12:21 PM

I'd be happy for those two to be the candidates for "us" Tory party members to choose between B-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-12-12 2:51 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-12-12 12:21 PM

I'd be happy for those two to be the candidates for "us" Tory party members to choose between B-) .........

Ye gods - I hope not - Boris has only just found out about haircuts but using a comb is still beyond him!

John52 - 2018-12-12 2:58 PM

This latest uncertanty will be the last straw for some businesses.

How can they even plan ahead - let alone invest for the long term.

Those who can will just up-sticks and emigrate :-(

Jeez your gaffe ain't big enough to house those businesses who are guna emigrate as well as those homeless kids ... That famous Jaws line should be "were guna need a bigger house" ... Your amazing

Question to you GUYS

Come on be honest

PJay

That's a terrible slant on a lot of fellas on here that question ... Actually it's not really a question your telling us we wouldn't want a woman boss ... Not a good look

Guest pelmetman

You mean those 5% of UK businesses that export to the EU?...........I suspect the other 95% will be more than happy with not having to put up with EU red tape >:-) ........

Isn't it very sad to know that, as expected, one of the resident bandwagon pouncers can always be relied upon to sour every topic.

Perhaps he needs a strict dominatrix to keep him in order - hope there is room in his place with all they immigrants, dossers and failed business people!

pelmetman - 2018-12-12 3:17 PM

You mean those 5% of UK businesses that export to the EU?...........I suspect the other 95% will be more than happy with not having to put up with EU red tape >:-) ........

Typical Brexiteer - you have simply ignored all those businesses which depend on just-in-time deliveries from the EU

Tracker - 2018-12-12 3:20 PM

Isn't it very sad to know that, as expected, one of the resident bandwagon pouncers can always be relied upon to sour every topic.

Perhaps he needs a strict dominatrix to keep him in order - hope there is room in his place with all they immigrants, dossers and failed business people!

Looking at your photo I can see you are not much longer for this world.

So you can treat Brexit in a light hearted way.

But what of the youngsters who never got a vote in the referendum, and will have to deal with the mess you have left them?

So nobody coming up with their favoured new leader then?

I think May will walk it, in which case she can tell the ERG to get stuffed as there is nothing they can do to oust her for a year. Maybe she will win and come running on in a Dracula like cloak and say AH HAAAAA! Fooled you. Brexit is being binned now, Mwhahahhaaaaa! (lol)

Question to you GUYS

Come on be honest

PJay

I have absolutely no problem with a woman boss.

I had a lot of respect for Theresa May when she started.

She seemed very sharp, easily outfoxing the likes of Osborne and Johnson.

And she has no doubt been handed a poisoned chalice.

But she started to lose my respect when she signed off Cameron's crony list - sending another 40 unelected cronies to the absurdly over populated House of Lords, making it bigger than the whole of the European Parliament for 28 countries.

She got the name Maybot (as in Robot) for her robotic answers evading questions - the only one she gave a straight answer to was when asked whether she was going to call an election, and she answered with a categorical 'No' - 7 times.

Then she did.

And when she lost her majority she bribed votes with my money in the grubbiest bit of vote rigging since Thatcher sold off our council houses. >:-)

Barryd999 - 2018-12-12 5:17 PM

I think May will walk it,

She has all the skills needed to climb the sleazy greasy pole of Tory Party Politics - like rewarding Cronies with Lordships.

Unfortunately they are not the ame skills needed to run the country in our interest.

John52 - 2018-12-12 5:25 PM

She has all the skills needed to climb the sleazy greasy pole of Tory Party Politics - like rewarding Cronies with Lordships.

Unfortunately they are not the ame skills needed to run the country in our interest.

Ye know what ya mean ... Jeremy would never do that ... https://news.sky.com/story/slap-in-the-face-if-welsh-leader-made-lord-says-family-of-dead-politician-carl-sargeant-11577514 ... Hypocrite

antony1969 - 2018-12-12 5:42 PM

Ye know what ya mean ... Jeremy would never do that ... https://news.sky.com/story/slap-in-the-face-if-welsh-leader-made-lord-says-family-of-dead-politician-carl-sargeant-11577514 ... Hypocrite

Gawd your struggling aren't you :D

Never before have I seen you support those accused of sex crimes.

One person Corbyn allegedly might send to the Lords

Compared to 40 Cameron Cronies in one go - including the one who decided not to face another election after being caught charging us for cleaning out the moat on his second home >:-)

John52 - 2018-12-12 6:27 PM

Compared to 40 Cameron Cronies in one go - including the one who decided not to face another election after being caught charging us for cleaning out the moat on his second home >:-)

Show me where Ive ever supported "those accused of sex crimes" or your claim is utter nonsense ???

antony1969 - 2018-12-12 6:45 PM

John52 - 2018-12-12 6:27 PM

Show me where Ive ever supported "those accused of sex crimes" or your claim is utter nonsense ???

Take it then your claim as usual utter nonsense

Guest pelmetman

We have a lame duck for pm now *-) ...........

Looks like her tactic will be brinkmanship........Mays deal or No deal ;-) ..........

Archived