Play nicely please

LordThornber

OK combatants, we're off on our travels to the usual haunt in The Dordogne.

I do so hope that peace has broken out on my return but having said that I've had a b****y good chuckle at reading some of the spats.

There's no wi-fi or 'net cafe where we go so it's see you in a while and happy camping guys.

Martyn

Hi Martyn, Hope you have a really wonderful holiday and don't even need to think about laptops or Wiis - just relaxation, good food etc.... Cant promise for sure I'll be here when you get back, but definitely sending you good vibes .... don't forget the suntan lotion.

Joy B-)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys, we're back in blighty now, thankyou for all your kind and witty comments.

We had a wonderful holiday, sod the Euro rate and the now even narrower gap between our diesel and theirs.

The weather was the best we've had over there in 8 years of visits. It was glorious.

Nice to be back though, yeh right it is...

Martyn

LordThornber - 2008-08-12 11:42 AM

Hello Howie, you're not kidding, it's awful here, I don't think it's stopped raining since we got home.

Bah humbug

It's been reigning on the site as well.Peace, that is, all is well.Hope you had a good time, rest awhile then start posting the photies.

Mick H.

Archived