Playground

Mel B

If you want to 'play' here you can, about anything, but you must be NICE to everyone, no sniping, no nasty comments, no pulling hair or biting, kicking or screaming, just good old fashioned fun ... and Peter ... no chasing the girls with spiders!

:D

Guest Tracker

That's nice Mel!

Can I be in your gang if I promise to keep all the nasty boys with their spiders away from you, please.

Oh please Mel?

Tracker - 2007-10-17 8:12 PM

That's nice Mel!

Can I be in your gang if I promise to keep all the nasty boys with their spiders away from you, please.

Oh please Mel?

The only reason I'd stay away from you Richard is the nasty smell you must give off. Especially on account of all the b.s you talk.

Mel B - 2007-10-17 7:59 PM

If you want to 'play' here you can, about anything, but you must be NICE to everyone, no sniping, no nasty comments, no pulling hair or biting, kicking or screaming, just good old fashioned fun ... and Peter ... no chasing the girls with spiders!

:D

What about a trouser snake then.

Guest Tracker
Just when I though you were learning to be a thoughtful contributor Peter you go back to showing us what an uncouth and unpleasant person you really are.

Can I take all the elastic out of peoples knickers and make a french skipping rope.

We could take all the rope that people appear to be using to hang themselves and play skipping with that too.

My dad told me of a good one, they used dog poo but we could use all the verbal diarrhoea we get on here. You get a shoe box and put in plenty of the afore mentioned, put a hole in one side and attached some string. Then put it where someone is bound to pick it up and as they go to open the lid you pull the string from a well hidden spot preferably behind a wall that you can make your escape at a fast rate of knots.

Kiss catch could be good except I do worry about some on here that may not know the difference between a kiss and a bite!!

Just had a scary thought, how about Sardines, gawd can you imagine the carnage if certain members ended up locked in a cupboard together :-S

That was fun, thanks Mel

Miss! Miss! Miss! Chele just called someone a naughty name Miss. You said we had to be nice and he only wanted to nurse her better.

I think she should sit by him and help him with his work for the rest of the day, and play nice games with him at playtime.

I think she might call me names now too Miss, you just watch her!!

:-(

Tracker - 2007-10-17 8:22 PM

Just when I though you were learning to be a thoughtful contributor Peter you go back to showing us what an uncouth and unpleasant person you really are.

I've been watching your style for a while Richard and must say, I'm learning all the time. Maybe one day I'll be as nasty as you. (lol)

I guess every playground has to have at least one .. . . . .. . . . . . ..

so, here's a joke instead of the one playing out up above

Two Irish hunters got a pilot to fly them to Canada to hunt moose. They managed to bag 6. As they were loading the plane to return, the pilot said the plane could take only 4 moose.

he two lads objected strongly. ‘Last year we shot six. The pilot let us take them all and he had the same plane as yours.'

Reluctantly, the pilot gave in and all six were loaded. However, even on full power, the little plane couldn't handle the load and went down.

Somehow, surrounded by the moose bodies, Paddy, Mick & the pilot survived the crash. After climbing out of the wreckage, Paddy asked Mick, 'Any idea where we are?'

Mick looked round. 'I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year."

B-)

Peter, I'll come over there and give you a good thrashing with my cane if you don't stop being mean to people! :-|

Richard - try to ignore Peter's teasing, he's got to do something with his time and just think of all the spiders who are grateful that he's not pulling their legs off instead.:D

And Michele, wash your mouth out with soap, I didn't know you knew such words!8-)

Mandy&Andy, stop trying to be a teachers pet or you'll be muzzled.>:-)

Now, children, play nice or else there'll be no Christmas party for you all, with jelly and ice-cream and presents. :-S >:-) :D

twooks - 2007-10-17 9:06 PM

I guess every playground has to have at least one .. . . . .. . . . . . ..

so, here's a joke instead of the one playing out up above

Two Irish hunters got a pilot to fly them to Canada to hunt moose. They managed to bag 6. As they were loading the plane to return, the pilot said the plane could take only 4 moose.

he two lads objected strongly. ‘Last year we shot six. The pilot let us take them all and he had the same plane as yours.'

Reluctantly, the pilot gave in and all six were loaded. However, even on full power, the little plane couldn't handle the load and went down.

Somehow, surrounded by the moose bodies, Paddy, Mick & the pilot survived the crash. After climbing out of the wreckage, Paddy asked Mick, 'Any idea where we are?'

Mick looked round. 'I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year."

B-)

Brilliant Twooksie. (lol)

Mandy&Andy - 2007-10-17 8:52 PM

Miss! Miss! Miss! Chele just called someone a naughty name Miss. You said we had to be nice and he only wanted to nurse her better.

I think she should sit by him and help him with his work for the rest of the day, and play nice games with him at playtime.

I think she might call me names now too Miss, you just watch her!!

:-(

STATUE STOOL PIGEON :D

Archived