Please Lord

Birdbrain

Barryd999 - 2019-12-19 12:13 PM

Wont be either of them. Keir Starmer hopefully if the Labour party have any sense or if not Rebecca Long Bailey. I think she looks like a Dominatrix.

Well thats me putting £100 on each of em then , given your past predictions the exact opposite normally happens

747 - 2019-12-19 2:26 PM

Makes no odds who they choose. Emily Thornberry made it plain on TV that 'Labour are not for turning' (to coin a Tory phrase). :D

That attitude couuld make Boris PM for decades. ;-)

Prolly ... If I were you I would chuck 50p on the opposite of what Misinformation Man predicts ... I made nearly a grand on the General Election thanks to Barry and I got 5/1 on a No Deal when Barry said No Deal was dead ... Septic Peg dont cut it

No deal was dead and should have stayed dead. Officially it was. What else have I got wrong? Your going to say Labour would be in power by Christmas but I think you will find I said could not would.

As for getting stuff wrong well we will see in the next few years who was wrong and who was right about the biggie we have been debating on here for the last four years or however long its been now. Ill be happy to be wrong about Brexit of course. You on the other hand have a lot to deliver.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-19 2:37 PM

No deal was dead and should have stayed dead. Officially it was. What else have I got wrong? Your going to say Labour would be in power by Christmas but I think you will find I said could not would.

As for getting stuff wrong well we will see in the next few years who was wrong and who was right about the biggie we have been debating on here for the last four years or however long its been now. Ill be happy to be wrong about Brexit of course.

You on the other hand have a lot to deliver.

That bit still hasn't registered yet.....they're now angry about no longer having anything to get angry about. ;-)

As for getting stuff wrong well we will see in the next few years who was wrong and who was right about the biggie we have been debating on here for the last four years or however long its been now. Ill be happy to be wrong about Brexit of course. You on the other hand have a lot to deliver.

I think you'll find you said they'd be in charge even with a monkey as leader ... I have nothing to deliver princess , nothing compared to you who has insulted the memory of innocent service men and and women , civilians etc who died at the hands of the IRA , the same IRA one Jeremy Corbyn who you voted for sucked up to for years and still prolly does ... You fella should "deliver" a sorry letter to each and every one of those poor sods affected by IRA slaughter begging for forgiveness ... You joined a terrorist loving anti-Semites numbers to pursue your mad obsession with keeping us in the EU , which has thankfully ended in embarrassing failure ... Shame on you

Birdbrain - 2019-12-19 5:13 PM

I think you'll find you said they'd be in charge even with a monkey as leader ... I have nothing to deliver princess , nothing compared to you who has insulted the memory of innocent service men and and women , civilians etc who died at the hands of the IRA , the same IRA one Jeremy Corbyn who you voted for sucked up to for years and still prolly does ... You fella should "deliver" a sorry letter to each and every one of those poor sods affected by IRA slaughter begging for forgiveness ... You joined a terrorist loving anti-Semites numbers to pursue your mad obsession with keeping us in the EU , which has thankfully ended in embarrassing failure ... Shame on you

What utter tripe. I have a lot of friends who were in the forces and most of them know my stance on Brexit and also how much I support our armed forces. I just dont swallow all the guff you have about Corbyn. I was never a Corbyn supporter however which you well know. I basically had two choices here, Labour or Tory. It was clear the best we could hope for was a Labour coalition that might have given us a less damaging brexit with a vote on it. WTF do you think I was going to do? Vote for a Tory Brexit?

For someone who should be revelling in victory you seem extremely angry and bitter.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-19 6:41 PM

What utter tripe. I have a lot of friends who were in the forces and most of them know my stance on Brexit and also how much I support our armed forces. I just dont swallow all the guff you have about Corbyn. I was never a Corbyn supporter however which you well know. I basically had two choices here, Labour or Tory. It was clear the best we could hope for was a Labour coalition that might have given us a less damaging brexit with a vote on it. WTF do you think I was going to do? Vote for a Tory Brexit?

For someone who should be revelling in victory you seem extremely angry and bitter.

You are wasting your time, he calls everyone antisemetic. It’s just another rant like his pal Humpty Trumpty.

Dont be a Silly Billy , you had a Lib/Dem candidate that offered everything you wanted and screamed for since the referendum , if your hypocrisy prevented you from voting that way check the mirror ... You voted Labour because you believe in Labour and believe in and defend Corbyn , something I remember you doing many times on another channel ... If pointing out your vile lack of standards is being "angry and bitter" princess then "angry and bitter" I am and I'll wear that badge with pride ... Christ knows how many life long Labour voters rejected Corbyn because of his vile anti-Semitic/terrorist loving past , you on the other hand turned to him as some kind of saviour ... Puke !!! Shame on ya

jumpstart - 2019-12-19 6:53 PM

You are wasting your time, he calls everyone antisemetic. It’s just another rant like his pal Humpty Trumpty.

"everyone" ??? ... Proof ???

Birdbrain - 2019-12-19 7:07 PM

Dont be a Silly Billy , you had a Lib/Dem candidate that offered everything you wanted and screamed for since the referendum , if your hypocrisy prevented you from voting that way check the mirror ... You voted Labour because you believe in Labour and believe in and defend Corbyn , something I remember you doing many times on another channel ... If pointing out your vile lack of standards is being "angry and bitter" princess then "angry and bitter" I am and I'll wear that badge with pride ... Christ knows how many life long Labour voters rejected Corbyn because of his vile anti-Semitic/terrorist loving past , you on the other hand turned to him as some kind of saviour ... Puke !!! Shame on ya

Have you gone stark raving mad? Firstly there is never a chance of a LibDem candidate winning here. I I think they got less than 2%. It was a two horse race. Vile standards? I think its you that needs to take a look in the mirror on that one. If I have defended Corbyn on here its purely on the basis of the total s**te that you and one or two others spread because you read it in the Daily Fail or Brexpress. I saw Labour in the end as the only possible way of getting a second referendum but I knew at least a week or two before the election that it was a lost hope. Its called voting tactically. Failed spectacularly but mainly because the working classes were so obsessed with Brexit and swallowed Johnsons guff once again. They deserve the credit for that I guess and now they will indeed get what they deserve.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-19 10:36 PM

Have you gone stark raving mad? Firstly there is never a chance of a LibDem candidate winning here. I I think they got less than 2%. It was a two horse race. Vile standards? I think its you that needs to take a look in the mirror on that one. If I have defended Corbyn on here its purely on the basis of the total s**te that you and one or two others spread because you read it in the Daily Fail or Brexpress. I saw Labour in the end as the only possible way of getting a second referendum but I knew at least a week or two before the election that it was a lost hope. Its called voting tactically. Failed spectacularly but mainly because the working classes were so obsessed with Brexit and swallowed Johnsons guff once again. They deserve the credit for that I guess and now they will indeed get what they deserve.

Makes it even worse , your hypocrisy ... You say you didn't vote for the party that offered you everything youve been bitching about for years because there was "never a chance" a LibDem candidate could get in yet still voted for a terrorist loving anti-Semite even though you knew it was a lost cause ??? Let you go figure that one Barry ... If The Daily Mail and Express were telling so many untruths about Corbyn it would have been in Corbyns and Labour Party interest to sue them wouldnt it , prove that nasty right wing press tell lies ??? ... If anyone has been "obsessed" about Brexit sweet cheeks its you and not the uneducated "working classes" and its you and your thousands of Labour friends that "failed spectacularly" but on top of failing you stuck up for the vile thing that "failed spectacularly" one Jeremy Corbyn ... Puke

Speaking of Lords

"Zac Goldsmith. Evidence you can be born to a billionaire, go to Eton, fail to get into university,

become an MP on the back of no discernible talent, fail to get elected Mayor, lose your seat twice and yet still rise above it all to be made a Peer by an old family friend. Such a heartwarming story."

Taking back control from this unelected elite, indeed.

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-12-18 5:51 PM

Make it happen ... https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-emily-thornberry-confirms-stand-21120718.amp?__twitter_impression=true ... The woman who hates the working class ... Those nasty Tories are going to be in power for ever and ever and ever and ...

Perhaps we should join the Labour party and ensure they'll be unelectable for ever >:-) ............

pelmetman - 2019-12-20 7:47 AM

Make it happen ... https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-emily-thornberry-confirms-stand-21120718.amp?__twitter_impression=true ... The woman who hates the working class ... Those nasty Tories are going to be in power for ever and ever and ever and ...

Perhaps we should join the Labour party and ensure they'll be unelectable for ever >:-) ............

Oh and the hypocrisy

" Seedy lists of party apparatchiks appointed by power hungry party leaders & insulated from any democratic pressure for 15 yrs? No thanks." Zac Goldsmith Twitter 2012 commenting on latest HoL appointments.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-12-20 7:51 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-20 7:47 AM

Oh and the hypocrisy

" Seedy lists of party apparatchiks appointed by power hungry party leaders & insulated from any democratic pressure for 15 yrs? No thanks." Zac Goldsmith Twitter 2012 commenting on latest HoL appointments.

"BORIS JOHNSON is planning on making a stunning move to take back control of the House of Lords and beef up the number of Leaver peers."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1218098/Boris-Johnson-latest-news-house-of-lords-parliament-take-back-control-general-election

To the Victor the spoils B-) ............

World King Won..........Losers Nowt >:-) ..........

Fast Pat - 2019-12-20 7:43 AM

Speaking of Lords

"Zac Goldsmith. Evidence you can be born to a billionaire, go to Eton, fail to get into university,

become an MP on the back of no discernible talent, fail to get elected Mayor, lose your seat twice and yet still rise above it all to be made a Peer by an old family friend. Such a heartwarming story."

Boo-hoo ... Blubber

Birdbrain - 2019-12-20 6:31 AM

Makes it even worse , your hypocrisy ... You say you didn't vote for the party that offered you everything youve been bitching about for years because there was "never a chance" a LibDem candidate could get in yet still voted for a terrorist loving anti-Semite even though you knew it was a lost cause ??? Let you go figure that one Barry ... If The Daily Mail and Express were telling so many untruths about Corbyn it would have been in Corbyns and Labour Party interest to sue them wouldnt it , prove that nasty right wing press tell lies ??? ... If anyone has been "obsessed" about Brexit sweet cheeks its you and not the uneducated "working classes" and its you and your thousands of Labour friends that "failed spectacularly" but on top of failing you stuck up for the vile thing that "failed spectacularly" one Jeremy Corbyn ... Puke

You talk about hypocrisy and rant on about antisemitism while ignoring the inherent racism in the Tory party, a lot of it from our very own PM. Anyway its water under the bridge now as far as I am concerned. My conscience is clear. I along with millions of others did what we could do bring a democratic vote on the final deal on Brexit and failed. For now at least. Its all in the hands of the new ToryKipper party and those that supported them now. Good luck. You will need it.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-20 9:30 AM

You talk about hypocrisy and rant on about antisemitism while ignoring the inherent racism in the Tory party, a lot of it from our very own PM. Anyway its water under the bridge now as far as I am concerned. My conscience is clear. I along with millions of others did what we could do bring a democratic vote on the final deal on Brexit and failed. For now at least. Its all in the hands of the new ToryKipper party and those that supported them now. Good luck. You will need it.

Lets say your right for once and the Tory Party are Islamaphobic and I am right regarding Labours anti-Semitism ... If we list the possible reasons for both parties feelings towards Muslims and Jews here in the UK we might understand the supposed dislike they have both communities ... First Tory reasons here in the UK for Islamaphobia might be ... Islamic terrorism , Muslim sex gangs , High Muslim criminality , Acid attacks , Honour killings , Forced marriage , FGM , Intolerance of others , Muslim ghettos , Do not integrate etc etc ... Now Labour reasons for anti-Semitism here in the UK ........????? ....... I dont know any so why so much hatred towards Jews , so much so they are currently under investigation by the Equality and Human Rights lot ??? ... As for your conscience being clear good on ya

Birdbrain - 2019-12-20 12:12 PM

Lets say your right for once and the Tory Party are Islamaphobic and I am right regarding Labours anti-Semitism ... If we list the possible reasons for both parties feelings towards Muslims and Jews here in the UK we might understand the supposed dislike they have both communities ... First Tory reasons here in the UK for Islamaphobia might be ... Islamic terrorism , Muslim sex gangs , High Muslim criminality , Acid attacks , Honour killings , Forced marriage , FGM , Intolerance of others , Muslim ghettos , Do not integrate etc etc ... Now Labour reasons for anti-Semitism here in the UK ........????? ....... I dont know any so why so much hatred towards Jews , so much so they are currently under investigation by the Equality and Human Rights lot ??? ... As for your conscience being clear good on ya

This will be my last post on it. I can't say I've paid much attention to the hysterics about racism on both sides of the house to be honest. A lot of it I am sure has been exaggerated. I'm a bit more concerened about the rise of racism and extremist attacks that seem to have risen dramatically in the past few years though on the streets of the UK. Brexit and the rise of populism has IMO created a nasty hateful atmosphere in this country of ours. I can't see that changing anytime soon as we lurch further to the right.

Still. Your side have won. We lost. You can rejoice in the fact that the UK is now massively divided, angry and more hateful than its ever been from what I've witnessed at least. Imagine what it will be like if all the things some of us have been saying about the Tories and Brexit comes to fruition. Let me know when the good times arrive.

Fast Pat - 2019-12-20 7:43 AM

Speaking of Lords

He was MP for my sons constituency and not at all popular, particularly after the vile racist campaign he mounted against Sadiq Khan when Goldsmith was also running for Mayor. Goldsmiths actions even drew condemnation from a few Tory MP's. Nicky Morgan has also been given a peerage plus staying on in the Cabinet despite quitting as MP before the GE. She's already said she won't serve in a Johnson cabinet though.

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/conservative-party/news/108630/nicky-morgan-gets-cabinet-job-and-peerage

Barryd999 - 2019-12-20 2:54 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-20 12:12 PM

This will be my last post on it. I can't say I've paid much attention to the hysterics about racism on both sides of the house to be honest. A lot of it I am sure has been exaggerated. I'm a bit more concerened about the rise of racism and extremist attacks that seem to have risen dramatically in the past few years though on the streets of the UK. Brexit and the rise of populism has IMO created a nasty hateful atmosphere in this country of ours. I can't see that changing anytime soon as we lurch further to the right.

Still. Your side have won. We lost. You can rejoice in the fact that the UK is now massively divided, angry and more hateful than its ever been from what I've witnessed at least. Imagine what it will be like if all the things some of us have been saying about the Tories and Brexit comes to fruition. Let me know when the good times arrive.

Off he goes huffing and a puffing about Brexit and populism and the supposed rise in hate attacks ... Those same hate attacks where Jews are more likely to be the victim of hate than others thanks mainly to the party he voted for ... As for hateful atmosphere , what the feck do you know about any hateful atmosphere ??? You live in a village unaffected by all that stuff you say we (us not you) should take on ... Hypocriteeeeeee

Archived