Please ignore the TROLLING threads

Bulletguy

In the interests of Chatterbox maintaining a reasonable level of topical debate between posters can I suggest fm's please stop feeding the obvious trolling threads. I don't need to name the culprit as that much is crystal clear. Not content with being disruptive as he possibly can be on CB, last week he attempted to disrupt a thread in MM which had his offending posts removed, but also resulted in locking the thread thereby stopping other fm's from posting.

He's neither interested in or capable of debate so posts threads with the sole purpose of trolling for a reaction. Ignore him and stop feeding the troll.

Blimey, you have some cheek. Why don't you follow your own advice? 8-)

Actually I have a better answer to the chatterbox problem. Shut it down completely, many other forums have banned political and contentious subjects.

It would seem that more elderly people (all male) have been affected by Social Media syndrome and become very combative and taken a position on subjects which means anyone with a different viewpoint is an enemy who needs to be shouted down. I am sick and tired of it, I am even sick and tired of trying to wind up fools to make them appear even more foolish.

The haters (a very apt and accurate description in my view) can celebrate as I will probably not be seen on chatterbox again (unless it changes radically .... and it will not). I intend to see if there is any way I can push chatterbox into oblivion though.

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2021-09-19 8:00 PM

Actually I have a better answer to the chatterbox problem. Shut it down completely, many other forums have banned political and contentious subjects.

It would seem that more elderly people (all male) have been affected by Social Media syndrome and become very combative and taken a position on subjects which means anyone with a different viewpoint is an enemy who needs to be shouted down. I am sick and tired of it, I am even sick and tired of trying to wind up fools to make them appear even more foolish.

The haters (a very apt and accurate description in my view) can celebrate as I will probably not be seen on chatterbox again (unless it changes radically .... and it will not). I intend to see if there is any way I can push chatterbox into oblivion though.

Gets my vote B-) ..........

It would seem that more elderly people (all male) have been affected by Social Media syndrome and become very combative and taken a position on subjects which means anyone with a different viewpoint is an enemy who needs to be shouted down. I am sick and tired of it, .

Well why do you keep doing it then?

John52 - 2021-09-20 9:00 AM

It would seem that more elderly people (all male) have been affected by Social Media syndrome and become very combative and taken a position on subjects which means anyone with a different viewpoint is an enemy who needs to be shouted down. I am sick and tired of it, .

Gets my vote

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.89f3002e68853a6fbc617fdd6f486de1.jpg

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-09-20 9:04 AM

John52 - 2021-09-20 9:00 AM

Gets my vote

What would you Lefty LOSERS do without your echo chamber??? >:-) .........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.937a1dd64c72ae7b5aca8562d59ac903.jpg

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-09-20 11:00 AM

Same old same old I see.

Are you off to Spain this winter Dave in your caravan? (for 90 days)

What happened to the dodgy residency you said you could wangle? Hows that going?

I always liked seeing your photos from the Costa del Ingleeesh Breakfast.

It's looking dubious as due to COVID and Brexit Blighties building boom, we are unlikely to get our building work finished :-| ...........

Hey ho I can think of worse places to spend the winter than here at Brexit On Sea B-) .......

1511264533_JustannoyingBG.JPG.b7ff7aa3781b2417945c1e2dd4732abd.JPG

pelmetman - 2021-09-20 8:23 PM

Same old same old I see.

What happened to the dodgy residency you said you could wangle? Hows that going?

It's looking dubious as due to COVID and Brexit Blighties building boom, we are unlikely to get our building work finished :-| ...........

Hey ho I can think of worse places to spend the winter than here at Brexit On Sea B-) .......

So your glorified kennel has been delayed by Brexit and you can't go and spend four months in Spain? So much winning.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-09-21 7:08 AM

Brexit Blighties building boom

you mean shortages

Caused by COVID and the Brexit blighties building boom ;-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-09-20 10:17 PM

Same old same old I see.

So your glorified kennel has been delayed by Brexit and you can't go and spend four months in Spain? So much winning.

Nope my Horace House has been delayed by COVID and Brexit Blighties building boom ;-) .......

But unlike YOU LOSERS .......I'm not whining about it >:-) ........

Coz I have a life (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

The haters (a very apt and accurate description in my view) can celebrate as I will probably not be seen on chatterbox again (unless it changes radically .... and it will not). I intend to see if there is any way I can push chatterbox into oblivion though .

If you had a mind to you could certainly infuriate the Chatterbox main players easily enough by making the forum difficult to use, and I suspect that the forum Moderators would not care if you did this. And it would take me about 30 minutes to make the Chatterbox forum essentially unusable. However, the O&AL forum Administrator (He who must be obeyed even by Moderators) clearly feels that it’s acceptable for Chatterbox to have become a political soapbox, so I suggest you don’t participate and leave the kiddiewinkies to amuse themselves.

Guest pelmetman
Derek Uzzell - 2021-09-21 9:36 AM

The haters (a very apt and accurate description in my view) can celebrate as I will probably not be seen on chatterbox again (unless it changes radically .... and it will not). I intend to see if there is any way I can push chatterbox into oblivion though .

If you had a mind to you could certainly infuriate the Chatterbox main players easily enough by making the forum difficult to use, and I suspect that the forum Moderators would not care if you did this. And it would take me about 30 minutes to make the Chatterbox forum essentially unusable. However, the O&AL forum Administrator (He who must be obeyed even by Moderators) clearly feels that it’s acceptable for Chatterbox to have become a political soapbox, so I suggest you don’t participate and leave the kiddiewinkies to amuse themselves.

Excellent idea B-) ...........

I look forward to being discombobulated ;-) .........

So long as its done without bias......and the Lefty LOSER Trolls get treated the same :D ........

I reckon I know who will be the most furious (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

P1010899.JPG.8b505bd3eadaf5124c41adea7d7cdd4e.JPG

Archived