Police refuse to man customs border in NI

Barryd999

Barryd999 - 2019-10-04 9:22 AM

All part of Johnsons plan to convince the voters that he has come up with a great deal and done his level best but the dastardly EU and Remainers blocked it. We wont let him get away with that of course.

Those who get all their 'news' from the likes of the Daily Mail and Borisgraph might be convinced *-)

I see the Police in France are going on strike. Presumably they want more money for battering the population every weekend. Either that or they are sick of working weekends.

Strange that we never get to see anything about it on the news programmes 8-)

747 - 2019-10-04 11:56 AM

I see the Police in France are going on strike. Presumably they want more money for battering the population every weekend. Either that or they are sick of working weekends.

Weren't the French Police upstaged by our Unelected PM shutting down the only Elected part of the Government, and conspiring to have a journalist beaten up *-)

John52 - 2019-10-04 1:05 PM

747 - 2019-10-04 11:56 AM

Weren't the French Police upstaged by our Unelected PM shutting down the only Elected part of the Government, and conspiring to have a journalist beaten up *-)

Well, there is no chance of French Police brutality ever upstaging anything. Thanks to your wonderful EU, it is swept under the carpet. 8-)

I wonder what else the Commissioners are suppressing? *-)

Barryd999 - 2019-10-06 9:08 AM

they havent thought it through. (lol)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-49863444

Dogs will have to enter the Republic at certain points by flying to Dublin from Belfast or by taking a ferry to Scotland, travel to Wales, then a ferry to Dublin.

Further proof of the insanity of this silly social experiment. :-|

Guest pelmetman

Dogs will have to enter the Republic at certain points by flying to Dublin from Belfast or by taking a ferry to Scotland, travel to Wales, then a ferry to Dublin.

More pathetic scaremongering from our Remoaner establishment *-) ..........

I do sincerely hope post Brexit we have a cull of taxpayer funded Doomsayers >:-) ......

pelmetman - 2019-10-06 10:12 PM

I do sincerely hope post Brexit we have a cull of taxpayer funded Doomsayers >:-) ......

So in a no deal Brexit will the UK will become what the EU considers an "unlisted third country" under the EU Pet Travel Scheme or not. Simple answer yes or no.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-10-06 11:15 PM

So in a no deal Brexit will the UK will become what the EU considers an "unlisted third country" under the EU Pet Travel Scheme or not. Simple answer yes or no.

The problem is easily solved ;-) ..........Get a EU passport for your pet :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-10-07 9:22 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-10-06 11:15 PM

The problem is easily solved ;-) ..........Get a EU passport for your pet :D ........

Yeah but the only approved ports where you will be able to get your Doggy passport checked are Cork, Rosslare and Dublin. As there is to be no border who is going to check them? What about the hundreds of farms that cross the border? Sheep dogs will have to be trained not to step over the border when rounding up sheep. What about cats?

On a slightly more serious note what about people? Who will be checking them?

Archived