Poor Australia ...

Birdbrain

Barryd999 - 2020-03-30 10:35 AM

A tweet from someone called "Dogz Bollox Right wing news" with a little Ingeeerland flag between the word bollox and Right. Oh dear. :(

So rather than condemn the woman for spitting in the face of a police officer who's serving the public and the possibility of passing on the China Virus as well as other vile filth you condemn the guy who's tweeted it because his Twitter name is "Dogz Bollox" and he has a picture of your national flag ... Oh dear indeed Barry Oh dear indeed

Birdbrain - 2020-03-30 11:55 AM

A tweet from someone called "Dogz Bollox Right wing news" with a little Ingeeerland flag between the word bollox and Right. Oh dear. :(

So rather than condemn the woman for spitting in the face of a police officer who's serving the public and the possibility of passing on the China Virus as well as other vile filth you condemn the guy who's tweeted it because his Twitter name is "Dogz Bollox" and he has a picture of your national flag ... Oh dear indeed Barry Oh dear indeed

Yeah its pretty vile and disgusting. The thing is you will only see Mr Ingerlaand Dogz Bollox right wing news post videos of disgraceful behaviour when its carried out by Muslims. I bet without even looking that his twitter feed will be full of stuff like this probably mixed in with a lot of anti EU stuff I suspect.

His aim is not to point out a persons disgusting behaviour his aim is purely to stir up racial hatred. We dont even know when or where that clip was taken. Its still vile but lets not pretend we dont know what the motive behind posting it is.

Barryd999 - 2020-03-30 12:06 PM

Yeah its pretty vile and disgusting. The thing is you will only see Mr Ingerlaand Dogz Bollox right wing news post videos of disgraceful behaviour when its carried out by Muslims. I bet without even looking that his twitter feed will be full of stuff like this probably mixed in with a lot of anti EU stuff I suspect.

His aim is not to point out a persons disgusting behaviour his aim is purely to stir up racial hatred. We dont even know when or where that clip was taken. Its still vile but lets not pretend we dont know what the motive behind posting it is.

We get there eventually but only because I have picked you up on your previous post you now accept its vile to spit at a police officer any time but even more so now with the China Virus ... Muslims aren't a race by the way and what difference does it make if he chooses to have anti-EU stuff ??? ... Looks to me Barry that your the one assuming a lot and your the one stirring up hate ... Mirror , check it

Birdbrain - 2020-03-30 12:16 PM

We get there eventually but only because I have picked you up on your previous post you now accept its vile to spit at a police officer any time but even more so now with the China Virus ... Muslims aren't a race by the way and what difference does it make if he chooses to have anti-EU stuff ??? ... Looks to me Barry that your the one assuming a lot and your the one stirring up hate ... Mirror , check it

I never said Muslims were a race but ill bet without looking this bloke is a racist. What do you think his motives were for posting that clip? Shall we go and look at his twitter feed?

Barryd999 - 2020-03-30 3:25 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-30 12:16 PM

I never said Muslims were a race but ill bet without looking this bloke is a racist. What do you think his motives were for posting that clip? Shall we go and look at his twitter feed?

Well "racial hatred" to who exactly then ??? ... Its you thats mentioned the lady involved is a Muslim , so just how hes stirring up "racial hatred" against a religion I would love to know ... You talk of hate yet you talk of our PM on another channel only today and describe him as a "$hit excuse of a human being" ... You need to take a long hard look at yaself Barry ... Seriously

Birdbrain - 2020-03-27 6:15 PM

... Son In Law who works for the fuzz in Bradford has been given advice on how to deal with these kind of folk ... https://twitter.com/b*****ks_Dogz/status/1243563689007079425 ... Yuk

I hear British police were also spat at/on, so its not just some Australians who behave abominably. Shocking, who'd have thought it? :-D

Here's his twitter feed then. Looks like I was spot on. Lets see what others think. https://tinyurl.com/rmpjs5w

Virtually every other post is something about Muslims, mosques etc.

I called Johnson a poor excuse for a human being on the other channel because that is how I see him. A serial liar and con man who has not listened once again to the expert advice during this current crisis and has put lives at risk. I would say there is good justification there for such a description.

Barryd999 - 2020-03-30 6:31 PM

Here's his twitter feed then. Looks like I was spot on. Lets see what others think. https://tinyurl.com/rmpjs5w

I called Johnson a poor excuse for a human being on the other channel because that is how I see him. A serial liar and con man who has not listened once again to the expert advice during this current crisis and has put lives at risk. I would say there is good justification there for such a description.

I presume theres some kind of law that says you cant mention Muslims or Mosques on Twitter or anywhere ??? ... If not why is it wrong to mention those whenever he\she feels like it ??? ... Bit like you mentioning Brexit/Tory/Boris in virtually every other post over the last few years , be different for you of course

Brian Kirby - 2020-03-30 6:25 PM

... Son In Law who works for the fuzz in Bradford has been given advice on how to deal with these kind of folk ... https://twitter.com/b*****ks_Dogz/status/1243563689007079425 ... Yuk

I hear British police were also spat at/on, so its not just some Australians who behave abominably. Shocking, who'd have thought it? :-D

Ive no idea , who would have thought it princess ??? ... I dont recall anyone ever saying British police dont get spat on ... SIL as mentioned works in Bradford if you want to know about the abuse they receive daily just ask

Birdbrain - 2020-03-30 6:40 PM

I presume theres some kind of law that says you cant mention Muslims or Mosques on Twitter or anywhere ??? ...

Regarding Twitter it depends on content of tweets and intent. The following two categories explain how they define that under their rules and guidelines. It's how your pal Yaxley got kicked off Twitter despite its relatively relaxed approach.

'Inciting fear about a protected category' and 'Repeated and/or non-consensual slurs, epithets, racist and sexist tropes, or other content that degrades someone'

https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/hateful-conduct-policy

Birdbrain - 2020-03-30 6:42 PM

Ive no idea , who would have thought it princess ??? ... I dont recall anyone ever saying British police dont get spat on ... SIL as mentioned works in Bradford if you want to know about the abuse they receive daily just ask

Constantly referring to certain posters as 'princess' and 'sweet cheeks' is not only condescending but doesn't make your pov any better either, though i note you reserve these remarks for the same posters every time. Strange that.

NHS nursing staff have also received abuse and been spat at, another only yesterday. My sons firefighting team sometimes get bricks thrown when on their way attending an emergency, even on their way to a RTA near Heathrow on New Years Eve to cut three bodies out of a car.

Bulletguy - 2020-03-30 7:47 PM

I presume theres some kind of law that says you cant mention Muslims or Mosques on Twitter or anywhere ??? ...

Regarding Twitter it depends on content of tweets and intent. The following two categories explain how they define that under their rules and guidelines. It's how your pal Yaxley got kicked off Twitter despite its relatively relaxed approach.

'Inciting fear about a protected category' and 'Repeated and/or non-consensual slurs, epithets, racist and sexist tropes, or other content that degrades someone'

So long story short there is no law that says you cant mention Muslims or Mosques

Bulletguy - 2020-03-30 8:02 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-30 6:42 PM

Constantly referring to certain posters as 'princess' and 'sweet cheeks' is not only condescending but doesn't make your pov any better either, though i note you reserve these remarks for the same posters every time. Strange that.

NHS nursing staff have also received abuse and been spat at, another only yesterday. My sons firefighting team sometimes get bricks thrown when on their way attending an emergency, even on their way to a RTA near Heathrow on New Years Eve to cut three bodies out of a car.

Princess and sweet cheeks are terms of affection ... The same cannot be said for your Pansy Boy you have thrown at me in the past an open homosexual ... So please no lessons from one who who throws out homophobic insults

Birdbrain - 2020-03-31 6:32 AM...…………………….So long story short there is no law that says you cant mention Muslims or Mosques

So the only restraint you will accept on what/how you write, is whether or not, in your opinion, it is actually legal. Legal, in that context, I take to mean whether or not you could successfully be sued for defamation (libel, slander, etc.) under civil law, or convicted of a crime under criminal law.

So, what? We all have to tow a barrister around with us to determine whether Antony is actually law breaking, instead of Antony using his own judgement about where decency, fairness, offensiveness, criminality, defamation, bigotry, racism, etc. etc. all begin and end?

All that, just so that Antony, and Antony alone, can steer a path to within a cat's whisker of transgressing against the law, and then claim he's innocent on all counts - because no-one else can actually prove, at law, otherwise?

Just stand in front of a mirror, look yourself straight in the eye, and answer honestly which forum member is most often accused, by the widest number of people, of transgressing against these norms of normal, decent, balanced, social, behaviour?

Then ask yourself, if that were to be the attitude adopted by everyone else, what kind of forum we would then be left with, and what would then happen to the audience for your views? Talk about killing the golden goose! :-D

There must be a word for this kind of attitude somewhere, but I freely confess I don't know it! Anyone?

Brian Kirby - 2020-03-31 12:54 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-31 6:32 AM...…………………….So long story short there is no law that says you cant mention Muslims or Mosques

So the only restraint you will accept on what/how you write, is whether or not, in your opinion, it is actually legal. Legal, in that context, I take to mean whether or not you could successfully be sued for defamation (libel, slander, etc.) under civil law, or convicted of a crime under criminal law.

So, what? We all have to tow a barrister around with us to determine whether Antony is actually law breaking, instead of Antony using his own judgement about where decency, fairness, offensiveness, criminality, defamation, bigotry, racism, etc. etc. all begin and end?

All that, just so that Antony, and Antony alone, can steer a path to within a cat's whisker of transgressing against the law, and then claim he's innocent on all counts - because no-one else can actually prove, at law, otherwise?

Just stand in front of a mirror, look yourself straight in the eye, and answer honestly which forum member is most often accused, by the widest number of people, of transgressing against these norms of normal, decent, balanced, social, behaviour?

Then ask yourself, if that were to be the attitude adopted by everyone else, what kind of forum we would then be left with, and what would then happen to the audience for your views? Talk about killing the golden goose! :-D

There must be a word for this kind of attitude somewhere, but I freely confess I don't know it! Anyone?

Youve changed a discussion about Twitter and a Twitter member to Chatterbox and a Chatterbox member , why exactly ??? ... A personal grudge I suspect

You're evading, Antony, and no I haven't. :-D

As above, your OP is entitled Poor Australia, not Poor Twitter.

It quickly digressed into a discussion about the linked material, identified by Barry as being from "Dogz Bollox Right Wing News". From there it degenerates into bickering between you and Barry over whether there is "some kind of law that says you cant mention Muslims or Mosques on Twitter or anywhere". To which BG replied that Twitter imposes its own rules on posters.

So given that the title of your OP is "Australia", and given your engagement in all the other OT matters that don't relate to Australia, how does my post, in response to your comment "So long story short there is no law that says you cant mention Muslims or Mosques" suddenly change a post about Australia to one about "Chatterbox and a Chatterbox member", when I'm replying to your own post about barrack room lawyer legality? My post is all about legality, and the probable consequences of spuriously trying to hide behind it.

Your subject, my reply. Please address. :-D

Birdbrain - 2020-03-31 6:32 AM

So long story short there is no law that says you cant mention Muslims or Mosques

Social media platforms such as Twitter which was what you referred to govern themselves by rules or t&c's as they're sometimes known (see link provided). As i've tried to explain, it's about 'content' and 'intent' which is explained in detail under both those two sub-sections though you don't appear to have read through either.

Birdbrain - 2020-03-31 6:35 AM

Princess and sweet cheeks are terms of affection ... The same cannot be said for your Pansy Boy you have thrown at me in the past an open homosexual ... So please no lessons from one who who throws out homophobic insults

1) It's an unwelcome 'affection'. I don't want it from you and i doubt the four other fm's i've seen you address it to do either. I remember Veronica asking you to refrain from it and Brian pointing out its obvious effeminate overtones and disparaging innuendo. Reserve it for your supporters you never use it to.

2) When you persisted in addressing me as 'princess' and 'sweet cheeks' i asked you a number of times to refrain. You didn't, so i said as long as you persisted with that nonsense i would address you as 'pansy' (not pansy boy as you've tried to claim....you added that). It's very juvenile for adults to behave in such a manner.

3) I find your pretense of being homosexual rather deceitful given you've mentioned you are married with a family, just as i find it odd you refer elsewhere to homosexual men as 'batty boys'.

Bulletguy - 2020-03-31 4:01 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-31 6:32 AM

Social media platforms such as Twitter which was what you referred to govern themselves by rules or t&c's as they're sometimes known (see link provided). As i've tried to explain, it's about 'content' and 'intent' which is explained in detail under both those two sub-sections though you don't appear to have read through either.

Birdbrain - 2020-03-31 6:35 AM

1) It's an unwelcome 'affection'. I don't want it from you and i doubt the four other fm's i've seen you address it to do either. I remember Veronica asking you to refrain from it and Brian pointing out its obvious effeminate overtones and disparaging innuendo. Reserve it for your supporters you never use it to.

2) When you persisted in addressing me as 'princess' and 'sweet cheeks' i asked you a number of times to refrain. You didn't, so i said as long as you persisted with that nonsense i would address you as 'pansy' (not pansy boy as you've tried to claim....you added that). It's very juvenile for adults to behave in such a manner.

3) I find your pretense of being homosexual rather deceitful given you've mentioned you are married with a family, just as i find it odd you refer elsewhere to homosexual men as 'batty boys'.

I believe your lying ... Just a very quick look on a 'Thank God They Made It' thread reveals you called me "Pansy Boy" twice !!! ... Now I have no need to look for further examples do I ??? ... Youve denied calling me Pansy Boy which you obviously have which is a lie and then you lie further by saying Pansy Boy is something I say ... Pretty disgusting eh ??? ... Now as for you spying on me on another forum your obviously mistaken princess because I aren't and never have been married as you claim !!! ... Your obsessed with me that is perfectly clear to the whole forum

Brian Kirby - 2020-03-31 3:54 PM

You're evading, Antony, and no I haven't. :-D

As above, your OP is entitled Poor Australia, not Poor Twitter.

It quickly digressed into a discussion about the linked material, identified by Barry as being from "Dogz Bollox Right Wing News". From there it degenerates into bickering between you and Barry over whether there is "some kind of law that says you cant mention Muslims or Mosques on Twitter or anywhere". To which BG replied that Twitter imposes its own rules on posters.

So given that the title of your OP is "Australia", and given your engagement in all the other OT matters that don't relate to Australia, how does my post, in response to your comment "So long story short there is no law that says you cant mention Muslims or Mosques" suddenly change a post about Australia to one about "Chatterbox and a Chatterbox member", when I'm replying to your own post about barrack room lawyer legality? My post is all about legality, and the probable consequences of spuriously trying to hide behind it.

Your subject, my reply. Please address. :-D

Barry went off course from the original thread content Brian by trying to make some kind of point over a Twitter posters Twitter name and the disgraceful fact that he had his national flag somewhere on show in his Twitter name , Barry would have to address what offends him so about that as I cant speak for him ... Your the one that has turned the 'Poor Australia' thread into a personal one on me though aren't ya ??? ... You have turned 'Poor Australia' into a personal attack on me and one can only assume you have done that because of some personal dislike of me , that would be your problem not mine ... Addressed

I’m in two minds. Birdbrain/Antony offends many of the forum rules without sanction. Nevertheless, I am against the “no platforming” kind of reaction that we have seen in our universities. Carry on Birdbrain/Antony is my choice. Stay within the law and be as obnoxious as you like. The degree to which that obnoxiousness reveals to all the kind of person you are reduces the likelihood that your views will receive any anxious scrutiny or consideration. I miss Pelmet, at least he was blessed with a sense of humour.

Archived