Poor Greta

Birdbrain

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm. Yet ironically the poor children in those pictures will likely have their lives made worse by climate change before anybody else which is exactly why inspirational children like Greta are doing what they are doing yet still the usual suspects take a pop at her. Mental.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-09 4:10 PM

Hmm. Yet ironically the poor children in those pictures will likely have their lives made worse by climate change before anybody else which is exactly why inspirational children like Greta are doing what they are doing yet still the usual suspects take a pop at her. Mental.

Your obnoxious sprog is just another stupid Canute *-) ...........

No single person, country or all the countries on this planet can stop climate change :-| .......

We have to adapt ;-) ........

Yes, quite sick isn't it....and one forever shouting about "haters" doing nothing but hating all the time on here. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-09 5:26 PM

Yes, quite sick isn't it....and one forever shouting about "haters" doing nothing but hating all the time on here. :-|

Well you must have loads of room in your bungalow? >:-) .........

Come on Captain Hypocrite step up to the plate ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-12-09 4:52 PM

No single person, country or all the countries on this planet can stop climate change :-| .......

Good idea.

I suggest we round up all the climate change deniers and confine them on a low lying island in the Pacific.

There should be enough geniuses among them to come up with a plan to " adapt " to their perilous situation within a couple of weeks.

Other low lying countries that are threatened with inundation could then follow their lead.

Problem solved.

:-|

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-12-09 5:35 PM

Good idea.

I suggest we round up all the climate change deniers and confine them on a low lying island in the Pacific.

There should be enough geniuses among them to come up with a plan to " adapt " to their perilous situation within a couple of weeks.

Other low lying countries that are threatened with inundation could then follow their lead.

Problem solved.

In my opinion Loser Lefties would be useless as sandbags ;-) ..........

They're such lightweights they're basically useless at anything apart from causing road blocks & making death stares *-) .........

Bulletguy - 2019-12-09 5:26 PM

Old homophobe himself calls me a hater ... You really couldn't make it up , well you could if you were Barry or FlacidPart

Barry New Age Traveller Dobson who tours Europe for 6 months every year in his diesel spewing motor puking out all kinds of filth into the atmosphere calls Greta an inspiration ... You really couldn't make it up , well I suppose Barry could

pelmetman - 2019-12-09 5:42 PM

Good idea.

Problem solved.

They're such lightweights they're basically useless at anything apart from causing road blocks & making death stares *-) .........

Are you saying that you have no idea how to " adapt " to climate change then ?

( After all is was your idea that we should all adapt that I supported ).

Good idea.

Problem solved.

This from the man who thinks he’s green cos he’s got two waterbutts.

Good idea.

Problem solved.

That is Genius.

Have you not read up on it? No of course you haven't. We can stop it or at least reduce it. If we dont and it reaches tipping point then we are basically fcuked. Doing nothing is simply not an option.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-12-09 6:53 PM

Good idea.

Problem solved.

I've adapted ;-) .......

Twice :D .......

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-09 7:10 PM

We can stop it or at least reduce it.

Still deluding yourself eh Barry? :D .............

Guest pelmetman

Doing nothing is simply not an option.

Agreed ;-) ........

Pandering to spoilt brats is not the answer *-) .......

The answer needs to be construction of proper sea defenses including dredging of dykes and rivers along with sacrificial flood plains :-| .......

Have you not read up on it? No of course you haven't. We can stop it or at least reduce it. If we dont and it reaches tipping point then we are basically fcuked. Doing nothing is simply not an option.

Another "then we are basically fcuked" to add to Brexit , POTUS Trump , Tory Government then according to you the voice of doom and gloom ... if one aint guna get us the others will ... "Doing nothing is simply not an option" as I drive off for 6 months polluting the environment "doing nothing"

pelmetman - 2019-12-09 7:14 PM

malc d - 2019-12-09 6:53 PM

Good idea.

Problem solved.

I've adapted ;-) .......

Excellent.

Relax everybody - the problem is solved.

Dave is O.K.

( To be fair to Dave he does at least openly admit that he doesn't give a sh*t about anybody else ).

pelmetman - 2019-12-09 7:24 PM

Agreed ;-) ........

The answer needs to be construction of proper sea defenses including dredging of dykes and rivers along with sacrificial flood plains :-| .......

Yes that will really help the islands in the Indian Ocean.

Birdbrain - 2019-12-09 7:53 PM

Another "then we are basically fcuked" to add to Brexit , POTUS Trump , Tory Government then according to you the voice of doom and gloom ... if one aint guna get us the others will ... "Doing nothing is simply not an option" as I drive off for 6 months polluting the environment "doing nothing"

Like I said motorhoming is probably greener than normal living. Say your running a house with heating, cooking, cleaning, using loads of leccy, driving the kids to school, going shopping and all the stuff thats needed to run a home, it all adds up but how does that compare to living in a motorhome? Ok so your running an engine between stops so its not ideal but when your parked up you can be really green and we as I have told you do tend to park up for long periods and between April and October require no electricity whatsoever from the grid. Scooter is practically emissions free!

So which is greener?

pelmetman - 2019-12-09 7:17 PM

We can stop it or at least reduce it.

Still deluding yourself eh Barry? :D .............

No. It is you and the other climate change deniers that are deluded. I listen to the real experts and scientists. Practically all of them say the same thing that we can make a difference and its crucial that we do. Lets think who is in your camp as a climate change denier. Trump and Ann Widicombe. 8-) Hmm. I see what you mean. Who to believe huh? I mean Trump and Widdy are just so clever and knowledgeable. *-)

Barryd999 - 2019-12-09 10:53 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-09 7:53 PM

Like I said motorhoming is probably greener than normal living. Say your running a house with heating, cooking, cleaning, using loads of leccy, driving the kids to school, going shopping and all the stuff thats needed to run a home, it all adds up but how does that compare to living in a motorhome? Ok so your running an engine between stops so its not ideal but when your parked up you can be really green and we as I have told you do tend to park up for long periods and between April and October require no electricity whatsoever from the grid. Scooter is practically emissions free!

So which is greener?

You don't heat the motorhome then , don't cook , defo don't clean , don't go shopping on top of driving around for 6 months of the year and then on top of that drive around on an old scooter struggling away with 2 of you on it ??? ... Ye your really green aren't ya and thats not taking into account when your then home for the other 6 months still on ya scooter and in your old motor ... Hypocrite

jumpstart - 2019-12-09 9:07 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-09 7:24 PM

Agreed ;-) ........

Yes that will really help the islands in the Indian Ocean.

I don't think Dave will care about the islanders whose homes are threatened with inundation - until they are evacuated and look for somewhere else to settle.

Archived