Populism

antony1969

According to Chatterbox bible The Guardian 1in 4 through Europe now vote for populist parties ... Now I remember our resident Mystic Meg telling us populism was dead not that long ago ... If the wets really want to stop the march of populism then instead of throwing the usual insults like racist they are going to have to tackle some of the issues those who vote the populist way are concerned about ... Take off the blinkers and ear plugs out and try to save your Europe before it's too late

antony1969 - 2018-11-21 7:29 AM

According to Chatterbox bible The Guardian 1in 4 through Europe now vote for populist parties ... Now I remember our resident Mystic Meg telling us populism was dead not that long ago ... If the wets really want to stop the march of populism then instead of throwing the usual insults like racist they are going to have to tackle some of the issues those who vote the populist way are concerned about ... Take off the blinkers and ear plugs out and try to save your Europe before it's too late

25%, hardly a revolution is it? Mainly in response to the migrant crisis and Merkals open door policy. What are they going to do when that ones resolved which its on its way to being resolved?

"Hardly a revolution" ... In a few short years 1 in 4 now vote for populist parties ... Your either daft or deluded or maybe both ... Had it been a pro-EU movement you'd have been screaming revolution from the rooftops ... How is the migrant crisis on its way to being resolved ??? They guna send back all those migrants in Europe (Not your village) where they've settled and where many locals vote for those populist parties Barry , you just guna wake up one day and its all been "resolved" and everyone's living in harmony ... Lordy

Barryd999 - 2018-11-21 11:06 AM

25%, hardly a revolution is it? Mainly in response to the migrant crisis and Merkals open door policy. What are they going to do when that ones resolved which its on its way to being resolved?

The vote for Brexit in the U.K - the vote for Trump in the U.S - and the votes for the far right in Europe are all part of the same ' revolution '.

Unfortunately the politicians have become so disconnected to their electorates that they didn't see it coming.

:-(

antony1969 - 2018-11-21 12:12 PM

"Hardly a revolution" ... In a few short years 1 in 4 now vote for populist parties ... Your either daft or deluded or maybe both ... Had it been a pro-EU movement you'd have been screaming revolution from the rooftops ... How is the migrant crisis on its way to being resolved ??? They guna send back all those migrants in Europe (Not your village) where they've settled and where many locals vote for those populist parties Barry , you just guna wake up one day and its all been "resolved" and everyone's living in harmony ... Lordy

What started the populist movement in Europe though? It was chiefly because of the migration crisis wasnt it? Right wing groups jumped on that to begin their rise to power. We have seen it before. They have gained some ground but as I said its hardly a revolution and once the problem goes away so hopefully will the far right nutters. We still have a migration crisis but its slowly being resolved and reducing, for now at least. Protectionism just doenst work in 2018 and extremist politics either left or right never ends well, history has show us this time and time again.

Barryd999 - 2018-11-21 12:26 PM

What started the populist movement in Europe though? It was chiefly because of the migration crisis wasnt it? Right wing groups jumped on that to begin their rise to power. We have seen it before. They have gained some ground but as I said its hardly a revolution and once the problem goes away so hopefully will the far right nutters. We still have a migration crisis but its slowly being resolved and reducing, for now at least. Protectionism just doenst work in 2018 and extremist politics either left or right never ends well, history has show us this time and time again.

Of course it was the migrant crisis that started it in Europe but those migrants that upset 1 in 4 European voters aint going home Barry , they will still be in the same places peeing the same folk off so how is populism going to reduce ??? ... An inconvenient truth is that migrants are responsible for a lot of crime , they take housing , cost billions etc etc those issues aint going away ... Your hero has caused a real problem for years to come and I dont see the populist movement reducing any time soon

antony1969 - 2018-11-21 1:15 PM

Of course it was the migrant crisis that started it in Europe but those migrants that upset 1 in 4 European voters aint going home Barry , they will still be in the same places peeing the same folk off so how is populism going to reduce ??? ... An inconvenient truth is that migrants are responsible for a lot of crime , they take housing , cost billions etc etc those issues aint going away ... Your hero has caused a real problem for years to come and I dont see the populist movement reducing any time soon

how do you know they wont or are not going home? Some Syrians are already returning home. If the shoe was on the other foot and you and your family had fled the UK and Europe because of the Brexit wars and had to seek refuge in some alien middle eastern country wouldnt you want to return home at some point?

Some will, many wont, some will build lives, businesses, some will be a drain on society and even break the law. Populism will not triumph this time in Europe. It may have tripped over the wire in the UK and the USA temporarily but its days are limited.

Barryd999 - 2018-11-21 2:02 PM

how do you know they wont or are not going home? Some Syrians are already returning home. If the shoe was on the other foot and you and your family had fled the UK and Europe because of the Brexit wars and had to seek refuge in some alien middle eastern country wouldnt you want to return home at some point?

Some will, many wont, some will build lives, businesses, some will be a drain on society and even break the law. Populism will not triumph this time in Europe. It may have tripped over the wire in the UK and the USA temporarily but its days are limited.

You keep banging on about Syrians , why do you forget the endless list of other countries those mainly young males have run away from ... Your deluded bit takes over again here , why would all those young mainly Muslim men want to go back to a life at home when the western world provides everything for them from what they perceive to be easy women to easy money ... Populism will triumph if you keep ignoring it Barry ... You need to wake up , outside your village bubble theres a lot of resentment and shouting racist in a very 1990s Bullet style doesnt cut it anymore ... Brexit happened because the little man was ignored , your in danger of seeing it happen again through ignorance

antony1969 - 2018-11-21 2:52 PM

....shouting racist in a very 1990s Bullet style doesnt cut it anymore ...

Say's the poster who claims stating "Yorkshire fake news" is "very racist" :-|

Bulletguy - 2018-11-21 4:47 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-21 2:52 PM

....shouting racist in a very 1990s Bullet style doesnt cut it anymore ...

Say's the poster who claims stating "Yorkshire fake news" is "very racist" :-|

Dum dum ... If you'd put just plain old fake news alls good but you choose to use my birth place to make some kind of point ... Very racist

Bulletguy - 2018-11-21 8:23 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-21 7:41 PM

Typical ... Like your Labour chums you just laugh at racism ... Yuk

I look forward to reading your explanation as to how you believe "Yorkshire fake news" to be a 'racist' remark. (lol)

Doesnt need explaining ... Had I put Pakistani or Muslim fake news you'd have been all over it ... Racist

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-11-22 6:21 AM

I look forward to reading your explanation as to how you believe "Yorkshire fake news" to be a 'racist' remark. (lol)

Doesnt need explaining ... Had I put Pakistani or Muslim fake news you'd have been all over it ... Racist

Bullets very biased with his racism slurs ;-) .........

Which kinda proves he's just another typical lefty hypocrite :D .........

Yes it does and up to now you're making a very poor job of attempting to explain. Quit trying to wriggle your way out of it *-)

I live in Cheshire and using your wacko logic, stating "Cheshire fake news" is "racist". (lol)

pelmetman - 2018-11-22 7:51 AM

You aren't in a position to call anyone a hypocrite other than yourself.....and you've been told often enough why are one too.

Bulletguy - 2018-11-22 2:48 PM

Yes it does and up to now you're making a very poor job of attempting to explain. Quit trying to wriggle your way out of it *-)

I live in Cheshire and using your wacko logic, stating "Cheshire fake news" is "racist". (lol)

Wrong ... Had I wanted to use the place you live in a 'racist way I would have said Cloud Cuckoo Land Fake News wouldn't I but I'm.not a racist so wouldn't. .. "Pansy boy" as well you know has long been a homophobic slur so your not just a vile racist your a raving homophobe ... I'm sure both racism and homophobia are frowned on by all.members and more than likely Warners ... Please try to refrain from personal insults

antony1969 - 2018-11-22 3:09 PM

Wrong ... Had I wanted to use the place you live in a 'racist way I would have said Cloud Cuckoo Land Fake News wouldn't I but I'm.not a racist so wouldn't. .. "Pansy boy" as well you know has long been a homophobic slur so your not just a vile racist your a raving homophobe ... I'm sure both racism and homophobia are frowned on by all.members and more than likely Warners ... Please try to refrain from personal insults

Raving Homophobe! (lol)

Didnt you used to have an Avatar with keep calm and kill Batty Man or was that Dangerous Dave (Bracket)? (lol)

Barryd999 - 2018-11-22 4:46 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-22 3:09 PM

Raving Homophobe! (lol)

Didnt you used to have an Avatar with keep calm and kill Batty Man or was that Dangerous Dave (Bracket)? (lol)

I think it was Brian Kirby

Brian Kirby - 2018-11-22 5:58 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-22 5:22 PM...……………..I think it was Brian Kirby

No, I've used my own mug shot since I joined, as I have no need to hide behind an avatar. :-)

Yeah but your a good looking fella Brian. Have you seen Dave and Antony's mug shots? Nobody needs to look at that every day.

Barryd999 - 2018-11-22 6:12 PM

No, I've used my own mug shot since I joined, as I have no need to hide behind an avatar. :-)

Yeah but your a good looking fella Brian. Have you seen Dave and Antony's mug shots? Nobody needs to look at that every day.

Cheque's in the post, Barry. :-D

Too right Brian ... Ive always thought your pic looked like a God staring down from the heavens at his followers ;-) ... Ive gone one step further than you and had details of my home address posted on here so my fans on here know more of me than you

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-22 2:52 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-22 7:51 AM

You aren't in a position to call anyone a hypocrite other than yourself.....and you've been told often enough why are one too.

So says the anti democracy Lord Haw Haw of Hypocrite Hill (lol) ..........

Archived