Positive proof the loony Leties have taken over the asylum........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

8-) ........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7082855/British-army-officers-told-soldiers-calling-patriots-extremists.html

"Make inaccurate accusations about the left or government"???? *-) .........

What's next?........anyone who shoots the enemy is guilty of murder? >:-( ......

Jeeeezus....... Lefties are as thick as pig sh*t but not as useful ..........

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-05-29 7:02 PM

8-) ........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7082855/British-army-officers-told-soldiers-calling-patriots-extremists.html

What's next?........anyone who shoots the enemy is guilty of murder? >:-( ......

Except it wasn't prepared by any "Lefties" it was produced by the British Army.

Me thinks you and your Daily Wail cohort are protesting because you've realised that under those definitions you are a right wing extremist - also known as a Nazi. And you are.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-05-29 7:20 PM

8-) ........

Me thinks you and your Daily Wail cohort are protesting because you've realised that under those definitions you are a right wing extremist - also known as a Nazi. And you are.

Did you not read the title? *-) .........

Your second paragraph proved beyond doubt that you are trying to put your past "Hitler" sh*t on us (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Seems to me like you Canutes ;-) .........

Need to accept the tide has turned B-) .......

Brexit is just the start of the battle to regain our country and culture from the Left :-| ......

pelmetman - 2019-05-29 7:38 PM

8-) ........

Your second paragraph proved beyond doubt that you are trying to put your past "Hitler" sh*t on us (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Brexit is just the start of the battle to regain our country and culture from the Left :-| ......

Did you not read the actual article, merely the headline.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-05-29 8:27 PM

8-) ........

I read enough to confirm my experience of the armed forces when I left in 84 ;-) ......

They were bringing in folk back then from university, because they were apparently intelligent (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

I'm glad I left :D ......

Nowt worse than an idiot with a degree 8-) ........

Im not sure you can call Dave Pelmet Head a Nazi. Mind you Antony (who is a reformed character now) forwarded me a photo from Outer Mongolia (He was allowed to use the internet for an hour today but just for looking at Play School and catching up with family and friends) of Dave outside his van in Sunny Spain, Does remind me of someone. 8-)

1992732261_davecaravan2(Small)(Custom).jpg.82869eb66db522fd6f7c10fbaa163282.jpg

pelmetman - 2019-05-29 8:38 PM

8-) ........

I read enough to confirm my experience of the armed forces when I left in 84 ;-) ......

As a deck scrubber you only learned which end was the mop and where the handle was though. After all you for over 40 years you thought you'd been "in Russia" when the closest you got was Ukraine. *-)

The British forces won't stand for any of your political extremist clap trap though if i had my way i'd send you and your boyfriend to the front line....alone, because you'd be a danger to the lives of serving regulars.

Colonel Graham Taylor, of the Army Personnel Services Group, said: “Far-right ideology is completely at odds with the values and standards of the Army and whilst we are only talking about a very small number of cases we take this issue very seriously. We have robust measures in place, including during the recruitment process, to ensure those exhibiting extremist views are neither tolerated nor permitted to serve. Any soldier receiving a custodial sentence will be discharged from the Army.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/british-army-officer-national-action-mikko-vehvilainen-neo-nazi-terrorist-group-recruitment-a8632331.html

And Warrant Officer Glenn Haughton left absolutely no room for doubt;

......if you hold these intolerant views, as far as i'm concerned there is no place for you in the British Army so get out. Well said that man.

https://www.channel4.com/news/neo-nazi-couple-guilty-of-being-members-of-national-action

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-29 9:34 PM

8-) ........

As a deck scrubber you only learned which end was the mop and where the handle was though. After all you for over 40 years you thought you'd been "in Russia" when the closest you got was Ukraine. *-)

The British forces won't stand for any of your political extremist clap trap though if i had my way i'd send you and your boyfriend to the front line....alone, because you'd be a danger to the lives of serving regulars.

Colonel Graham Taylor, of the Army Personnel Services Group, said: “Far-right ideology is completely at odds with the values and standards of the Army and whilst we are only talking about a very small number of cases we take this issue very seriously. We have robust measures in place, including during the recruitment process, to ensure those exhibiting extremist views are neither tolerated nor permitted to serve. Any soldier receiving a custodial sentence will be discharged from the Army.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/british-army-officer-national-action-mikko-vehvilainen-neo-nazi-terrorist-group-recruitment-a8632331.html

......if you hold these intolerant views, as far as i'm concerned there is no place for you in the British Army so get out. Well said that man.

https://www.channel4.com/news/neo-nazi-couple-guilty-of-being-members-of-national-action

Cant recall any Nazi's in the Navy when I served ;-) .........

There was a influx of pretentious incompetent Dic*heads from university though *-) ........

No doubt they were behind kicking the skipper off the Big Lizzy :-| .......

pelmetman - 2019-05-29 9:42 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-05-29 9:34 PM

8-) ........

Cant recall any Nazi's in the Navy when I served ;-) .........

Nobody is in the least bit interested in when you were scrubbing decks back in the 70's. *-)

The link you posted relates to current times of right wing extremism and the two links i posted sum it up with accuracy, both from serving officers.

Barryd999 - 2019-05-29 9:34 PM

Im not sure you can call Dave Pelmet Head a Nazi. Mind you Antony (who is a reformed character now) forwarded me a photo from Outer Mongolia (He was allowed to use the internet for an hour today but just for looking at Play School and catching up with family and friends) of Dave outside his van in Sunny Spain, Does remind me of someone. 8-)

Did the reformed Anthhhhhhony say if he'd seen much of Bird"I'mNewHere"Brain as he's been a bit quiet on here off late?

Or to put it another way - had he looked in the mirror lately?

Anyway its good to see Dave has upgraded his van to a 1999 caravan.

8-) ........

It was NOT produced by the British Army ... it was produced by the MOD.

The Ministry of Defence (MOD) is a central government department with a mission to protect our country and provide the ultimate guarantee of its security and independence, as well as helping to protect its values and interests abroad.

To do this we must meet a complex range of threats and challenges in a rapidly changing world. We must adapt to stay ahead and shape our capability to address tomorrow’s threats, not yesterday’s. We will build more versatile and agile forces for the future, and ensure our people have what they need to do what we ask of them. We cannot do everything on our own, so we must work effectively with our allies and partners.

We offer a range of careers both in the armed forces, reserves and civilians so however you want to contribute to our mission, either through serving in the British Army, Royal Navy, Royal Air Force or as a Civil Servant, there will be something to suit you.

My Brother worked as a civilian Engineer for the MOD, ending up with Diplomatic status, so it is not confined to the Military. Perhaps you were confused with the IRA setup. ;-)

747 - 2019-05-30 2:48 PM

The Ministry of Defence (MOD) is a central government department with a mission to protect our country and provide the ultimate guarantee of its security and independence, as well as helping to protect its values and interests abroad.

To do this we must meet a complex range of threats and challenges in a rapidly changing world. We must adapt to stay ahead and shape our capability to address tomorrow’s threats, not yesterday’s. We will build more versatile and agile forces for the future, and ensure our people have what they need to do what we ask of them. We cannot do everything on our own, so we must work effectively with our allies and partners.

We offer a range of careers both in the armed forces, reserves and civilians so however you want to contribute to our mission, either through serving in the British Army, Royal Navy, Royal Air Force or as a Civil Servant, there will be something to suit you.

My Brother worked as a civilian Engineer for the MOD, ending up with Diplomatic status, so it is not confined to the Military. Perhaps you were confused with the IRA setup. ;-)

Actually there is nothing in that article that states it is a MOD production, it might be be but it might not.

And if it was MOD it would have been rolled out to other services - again no mention if it has. I ask as there are a few old sailors on here who have been known to show far right sympathies as listed in the article:

When spotting people who have 'extreme right-wing (XRW) views', army officers are told to look for people who:

Describe themselves as 'Patriots'

Add 'istan' to British place names

Describe multicultural towns as 'lost'

Have tattoos with overt and covert XRW iconography

Look at opponents as 'Traitors'

Use the term 'Islamofascism'

Discuss the creation of 'white only' communities

Become increasingly angry at perceived injustices or threats to so called 'National Identity'

Refer to individuals ready to challenge their XRW views as being 'indoctrinated'

Make generalisations about Muslims and Jews

Claim that immigration is the root of injustices against vulnerable people (e.g. old age pensioners, veterans)

Involve colleagues in closed social media groups

Refer to Political Correctness as some left wing or communist plot

Make inaccurate generalisations about 'the Left' or Government

Threaten violence when losing an argument, although claiming that XRW groups protest peacefully

Actively seek out impressionable individuals to indoctrinate or recruit

Use blatantly untruthful or incorrect references to immigrants, Judaism or Islam

Talk of an impending racial conflict or 'Race War'

Claim that it is acceptable to abuse Jews or Muslims as Judaism or Islam are not 'races'

Have extreme XRW group stickers or badges on clothing and personal items

In fact I'm going to use this guide as a bingo card for certain peoples post on here.

Barryd999 - 2019-05-30 3:58 PM

A thought provoking short video.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=369456527014855

I wonder as I did as a child if in 50 years time children being taught history will question why the people never stopped President Farage / Robinson.

If you want 'thought provoking' watch MotherFatherSon on BBC catchup. A bit slow at times but loosely modelled on Rupert Murdoch. Your Mrs will like it because Richard Gere is in it.

747 - 2019-05-30 4:48 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-30 3:58 PM

A thought provoking short video.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=369456527014855

I wonder as I did as a child if in 50 years time children being taught history will question why the people never stopped President Farage / Robinson.

If you want 'thought provoking' watch MotherFatherSon on BBC catchup. A bit slow at times but loosely modelled on Rupert Murdoch. Your Mrs will like it because Richard Gere is in it.

The reviews look s**t but ill give it a go.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-05-30 3:36 PM

747 - 2019-05-30 2:48 PM

Actually there is nothing in that article that states it is a MOD production, it might be be but it might not.

And if it was MOD it would have been rolled out to other services - again no mention if it has. I ask as there are a few old sailors on here who have been known to show far right sympathies as listed in the article:

When spotting people who have 'extreme right-wing (XRW) views', army officers are told to look for people who:

Describe themselves as 'Patriots'

Add 'istan' to British place names

Describe multicultural towns as 'lost'

Have tattoos with overt and covert XRW iconography

Look at opponents as 'Traitors'

Use the term 'Islamofascism'

Discuss the creation of 'white only' communities

Become increasingly angry at perceived injustices or threats to so called 'National Identity'

Refer to individuals ready to challenge their XRW views as being 'indoctrinated'

Make generalisations about Muslims and Jews

Claim that immigration is the root of injustices against vulnerable people (e.g. old age pensioners, veterans)

Involve colleagues in closed social media groups

Refer to Political Correctness as some left wing or communist plot

Make inaccurate generalisations about 'the Left' or Government

Threaten violence when losing an argument, although claiming that XRW groups protest peacefully

Actively seek out impressionable individuals to indoctrinate or recruit

Use blatantly untruthful or incorrect references to immigrants, Judaism or Islam

Talk of an impending racial conflict or 'Race War'

Claim that it is acceptable to abuse Jews or Muslims as Judaism or Islam are not 'races'

Have extreme XRW group stickers or badges on clothing and personal items

In fact I'm going to use this guide as a bingo card for certain peoples post on here.

Change Right to Left and you have the perfect description of a Corbynite :D .........

HOUSE! >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-05-31 10:12 PM

pelmetman - 2019-05-29 8:38 PM...............………...Nowt worse than an idiot with a degree 8-) ........

How about an idiot with a gun?

Seeing as very few squaddies have a degree, but they all have guns ;-) .........

Your analogy is incorrect :D ..........

As every terrorist incident in recent history has been carried by those who have been brainwashed by ideology *-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-06-01 8:09 AM

pelmetman - 2019-05-29 8:38 PM...............………...Nowt worse than an idiot with a degree 8-) ........

Seeing as very few squaddies have a degree, but they all have guns ;-) .........

As every terrorist incident in recent history has been carried by those who have been brainwashed by ideology *-) ...........

Quite, but that was my point. Now, how about an authoritarian idiot with a gun? One who has absorbed an ideology, and thinks everyone else should agree with him/her? Does it matter whether the motivation is left or right wing then? Is one man's freedom fighter not another man's terrorist? Did both communist or fascist repression not look much the same if the regime enforced its rule at gunpoint, or through the gulags, or the Cape Verde Islands? Extremists do extreme things.

Democracy is our best protection against extremists, left or right. That is what the MoD and the forces are aware of. Gaining recruits from people with extreme views - and then giving them guns.

Try seeing the world through unbiased eyes. Calling anyone to the let of Genghis Kahn a Communist, or to the right of Carl Marx a fascist, is hardly a sign or a healthy democracy. For a healthy democracy people have to accept that there is more than one point of view on almost any subject, and to try to understand the opposing view so that it can be argued with, not just write those who hold it as idiots (whether they have degrees or not - BTW, what do you actually have against degrees?). You also have to accept that being a member of this or that, political view does not automatically make you right - it just means that in holding that view you have lost balance, and are in danger of becoming a gut toting, authoritarian, extremist.

The gulags, or the Cape Verde Islands, are then not far behind! Got a mirror in your van? Who do you see? :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-06-01 3:14 PM

Quite, but that was my point. Now, how about an authoritarian idiot with a gun? One who has absorbed an ideology, and thinks everyone else should agree with him/her? Does it matter whether the motivation is left or right wing then? Is one man's freedom fighter not another man's terrorist? Did both communist or fascist repression not look much the same if the regime enforced its rule at gunpoint, or through the gulags, or the Cape Verde Islands? Extremists do extreme things.

Democracy is our best protection against extremists, left or right. That is what the MoD and the forces are aware of. Gaining recruits from people with extreme views - and then giving them guns.

Try seeing the world through unbiased eyes. Calling anyone to the let of Genghis Kahn a Communist, or to the right of Carl Marx a fascist, is hardly a sign or a healthy democracy. For a healthy democracy people have to accept that there is more than one point of view on almost any subject, and to try to understand the opposing view so that it can be argued with, not just write those who hold it as idiots (whether they have degrees or not - BTW, what do you actually have against degrees?). You also have to accept that being a member of this or that, political view does not automatically make you right - it just means that in holding that view you have lost balance, and are in danger of becoming a gut toting, authoritarian, extremist.

The gulags, or the Cape Verde Islands, are then not far behind! Got a mirror in your van? Who do you see? :-D

Try seeing it through the eyes of those who won a democratic referendum Brian *-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-06-01 3:17 PM

Try seeing it through the eyes of those who won a democratic referendum Brian *-)

Told so many lies to do it, which have since been exposed.

Is that why you don't want to give the people another vote?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-06-01 3:56 PM

Try seeing it through the eyes of those who won a democratic referendum Brian *-)

Told so many lies to do it, which have since been exposed.

Is that why you don't want to give the people another vote?

It's funny how you and Brian suddenly reemerge at the same time? ;-) .........

Are you his secret lefty love child? :D ........

Perhaps Brian was a Plumbers Mate salesman in a former life? 8-) ........

Guest pelmetman

Brian Kirby - 2019-06-01 3:14 PM

Try seeing it through the eyes of those who won a democratic referendum Brian *-) ........

Bump.....

Archived