Possible court cases?

nightrider

So it seems that David Chator, Elliot Morley and Baroness Uddin are to be investigated by the police for possible criminal activities with regards to the expenses scandal.

If they are taken to court to answer criminal charges will there be a closing of ranks and a mammoth whitewash?

I bet there are more than a few MP's quaking in their boots at this very moment.

knight of the road - 2009-06-19 7:03 PM

So it seems that David Chator, Elliot Morley and Baroness Uddin are to be investigated by the police for possible criminal activities with regards to the expenses scandal.

If they are taken to court to answer criminal charges will there be a closing of ranks and a mammoth whitewash?

I bet there are more than a few MP's quaking in their boots at this very moment.

I don't think there will be a closing of ranks, just a huge sigh of relief by any who got away with it.

:-|

pagey - 2009-06-19 7:22 PM

whats the point they will apply for legal aid and cost us even more regards ken age 60 and grumpy

Why apply for legal aid when it is so much easier to put it on expences.

The Daily Mail ran an apeal for donations to this group that are looking at taking out private prosecutions against MPs, I donated £100 did anyone else bother.

I just cannot wait to see the poor mites squirm in court

Syd - 2009-06-19 10:58 PM

pagey - 2009-06-19 7:22 PM

whats the point they will apply for legal aid and cost us even more regards ken age 60 and grumpy

Why apply for legal aid when it is so much easier to put it on expences.

The Daily Mail ran an apeal for donations to this group that are looking at taking out private prosecutions against MPs, I donated £100 did anyone else bother.

I just cannot wait to see the poor mites squirm in court

I've already donated £100 to someone to buy a duck-house.

I'm not donating any more (if I can help it !).

( ... and giving money to a 'newspaper' - never !)

;-)

Archived