Poster

Forester

Saw this poster in a pub last night, It made me laugh.

Tired of your job

Sisk of working 40 hours or more a each week just to feed the family?. Would you like to relax all day and still have all the benifits of a full time job?. If you answered yes to any of these questions then you should consider moving to Britain the welfare country. If you qualify ( and only working people don't ) you can receive the following:

FREE HOUSING

FREE UTILITIES

FREE FOOD

FREE MEDICAL SERVICE

FREE TRANSPORT

FREE LEGAL SERVICES

This programme is not limited to 3 or 6 months like other countries. In England you can collect for life. Some of our families have received benefits for 2 or 3 generations. So if you would like to receive all of this without working for a living contact the BENEFITS AGENCY

Britain, the country where only suckers work.

This made us all laugh, but boy how close is it to the facts?

Unless your'e British and have worked, and now need help. Then you will be subjected to interrogation by the Social Services equivalent of the Gestapo, and have to wait untill you're nigh on homeless and starving.

Hi Peter. Apart from having the children, the wife worked for most of her life which resulted in a reduced state pension due to the few years where her stamp wasn,t paid.

If she had never worked at all she would have recieved the full amount plus all the benifits. Makes you wonder why we bother in the first place.

Forester - 2007-01-20 9:32 AM

Saw this poster in a pub last night, It made me laugh.

Tired of your job

Sisk of working 40 hours or more a each week just to feed the family?. Would you like to relax all day and still have all the benifits of a full time job?. If you answered yes to any of these questions then you should consider moving to Britain the welfare country. If you qualify ( and only working people don't ) you can receive the following:

FREE HOUSING

FREE UTILITIES

FREE FOOD

FREE MEDICAL SERVICE

FREE TRANSPORT

FREE LEGAL SERVICES

This programme is not limited to 3 or 6 months like other countries. In England you can collect for life. Some of our families have received benefits for 2 or 3 generations. So if you would like to receive all of this without working for a living contact the BENEFITS AGENCY

Britain, the country where only suckers work.

This made us all laugh, but boy how close is it to the facts?

It just sums this country up at the moment look after everybody else before your own !

howie - 2007-01-20 12:40 PM Hi Peter. Apart from having the children, the wife worked for most of her life which resulted in a reduced state pension due to the few years where her stamp wasn,t paid. If she had never worked at all she would have recieved the full amount plus all the benifits. Makes you wonder why we bother in the first place.

OK Howie i give in you win.  is that the picture of you when you go out at night? When i can get my pics on then we will see!!!!!! he he.

just out of interest Howie,

From my day's in working for JSA S security your wife stamp is and should of always been paid . The law is that if a women is in receipt of Child Family allowance then her stamp is paid . used to get women humping up the buggy with kids to the second floor totally worn out just to sign there minica on the paper only to be told if you have children you should get Family allowance Yes !. Then your stamp is paid. should not of reduced anything for you as a family . I am just due arebate as I have been paying it twice have just filled out the form and they are sneding me money back .?

apparently hundred's

Not true ... 2 members of my family have been doing this for donkey's years! Seriously!!!! :-|

It really p*sses me off though that I've worked since I left school at 16 and they have been 'provided' for without having to work, having the time to stay at home and be with the kids etc. The down side, is of course, that because of this they can't afford the toys we have ... like the motorhome. I just wish I was at home all day like they are so that I could use it all the time!!!!! (lol) (lol)

Archived