Pretty disgusting

Bulletguy

So the report about Patels vile bullying of staff which has lain on Johnsons desk for two months, has only now been addressed and typically Johnson is trying to sweep it under the carpet. Patel was found to have broken ministerial code which for a cabinet member is an extremely serious offence warranting dismissal.

Now Johnsons adviser on the code itself, Sir Alex Allan, has resigned since Johnson overruled him. Johnsons inactions pretty much amount to condoning bullying in the workplace.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/20/priti-patel-boris-johnson-bullying-report-findings

Gavin Williamsons view; https://twitter.com/Haggis_UK/status/1329717439706357760

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recall BoJo being asked if it was ok to go out for a drive to test your eyesight.

His reply 'stammer stammer ..piffle paffle...wiffle waffle..coronovirus can affect your eyesight...'

So this does not surprise me

They value loyalty (to each other not to us) above all else. :-S

Barryd999 - 2020-11-20 1:42 PM

It was always going to be the outcome. They are untouchable (For now). Johnsons acceptance of Cummings blatant breach of lockdown rules set the precedent. I look forward to the day both Johnson and the likes of Patel get their comeuppance and it will happen.

Both will be safely and securely retired into protected comfort by then. Johnson getting drunk, pregnating other women, and making buses out of of wine crates. Patel will write a book "Pleasure from Bullying...how to Enjoy it and Get Away with it".

This lot in government not only reward thuggery, they like it. :-|

Yes i read that earlier....it's an excellent piece, well researched and written.

Worth remembering too that not even MI5 trusted her and when a countries national security can't trust a Home Secretary.....there's something very seriously wrong with the person holding that position.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mi5-chiefs-do-not-trust-priti-patel-with-their-secrets-526h5tl8b

Sky News: Priti Patel praises 'brilliant civil servants' in first televised comments after bullying report apology.

https://news.sky.com/story/priti-patel-praises-brilliant-civil-servants-in-first-televised-comments-after-bullying-report-apology-12137383

Priti says... I'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry...she wants to be spanked for for it but will smile and laugh through it.

Sir Philip Rutnam, former permanent secretary at the HO who resigned amidst Patels campaign of staff bullying.

Sir Philip - who is suing the government for constructive dismissal - alleged staff felt Ms Patel had "created fear".

But Sir Philip Rutnam has told the BBC he was never asked to contribute to the investigation - and he insists Ms Patel was "advised" on a number of occasions about the need to treat staff with respect.

The report says there was "no evidence that she (Priti Patel) was aware of the impact of her behaviour, and no feedback was given to her at the time".

Issuing a statement exclusively to the BBC, he says: "As early as August 2019, the month after her appointment, she was advised that she must not shout and swear at staff.

"I advised her on a number of further occasions between September 2019 and February 2020 about the need to treat staff with respect."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55016076

Violet1956 - 2020-11-20 6:32 PM

"she wants to be spanked for it"... I am no fan of Ms Patel but how on earth did you think that comment was appropriate jumpstart?

I note that you haven't made many comments recently, are we not amusing enough or is it all too shocking.

Frankly I'm shocked the government thinks it ok to spaff hundreds of millions on friends companies without any competitive tendering.

Jeremy Hunt is immensely proud that we have not reduced foreign aid to help pay for covid. But we will have to pay with increased taxes. He will have a pay rise.

Priti Patel can look forward to a pay rise and a pat on the back.

This government's finger up its nose at the public is outrageous.

However this is not a serious channel, there are more important things out there than just spanking Prity Patel,they all need spanking.

"she wants to be spanked for it"... I am no fan of Ms Patel but how on earth did you think that comment was appropriate jumpstart?

Isnt that just disgusting ... Imagine suggesting violence towards an MP, a woman MP FGS ... Utterly disgusting ... Actually shouldn't that be reported ... That comment surely for whatever team you support cannot be acceptable ... I presume the squad will stay silent though

Its funny I didn't hear the squad condemning Jeremy when 40 of his female MPs wrote to him concerned about the bullying of women in his anti-Semitic party ... Also funny I didn't hear the squad bitching about Brexit Bercow and his problems with bullying ... One can only assume the concern now for bullying has sumat to do with ...

A ... Just because she's a Tory

B ... Just because she's a woman

C ... Just because she's not white

Hate on fellas, it dont look Priti though

Birdbrain - 2020-11-20 7:41 PM

Isnt that just disgusting ... Imagine suggesting violence towards an MP, a woman MP FGS ... Utterly disgusting

Does " a good beating in the polls" suggest violence? Sugar.

jumpstart - 2020-11-20 7:46 PM

Isnt that just disgusting ... Imagine suggesting violence towards an MP, a woman MP FGS ... Utterly disgusting

Ive never heard of "a good beating in the polls" ... Please show where thats been said ... Your a disgrace ... On top of accusing valuable members of supporting terrorism with no evidence and you also saying all "Israelis are fair game" to murderers you now suggest violence towards a woman ... You are a sick, twisted fella and obviously one who has no issue with violence towards women ... Vile

Birdbrain - 2020-11-20 7:54 PM

Ive never heard of "a good beating in the polls" ... Please show where thats been said ... Your a disgrace ... On top of accusing valuable members of supporting terrorism with no evidence and you also saying all "Israelis are fair game" to murderers you now suggest violence towards a woman ... You are a sick, twisted fella and obviously one who has no issue with violence towards women ... Vile

How many times.... It's " you're a disgrace" not your. Has some straw fallen out of your head?

jumpstart - 2020-11-20 7:59 PM

How many times.... It's " you're a disgrace" not your. Has some straw fallen out of your head?

I feel sorry for your missus ... One can only assume given your posts she's had straw bashed out of her head on numerous occasions ... Yuk ... Double yuk ... One presumes you cant show anything to do with "a good beating in the polls" ???

Birdbrain - 2020-11-20 8:08 PM

I feel sorry for your missus ... One can only assume given your posts she's had straw bashed out of her head on numerous occasions ... Yuk ... Double yuk ... One presumes you cant show anything to do with "a good beating in the polls" ???

What happened to triple yuk?

jumpstart - 2020-11-20 8:12 PM

Me thinks you have just shown the whole forum what you are about fella with ya last few posts ... Me thinks its them that will be going "triple yuk" ... Barry can suss out wife beaters with ease but you seem to have slipped through his radar ... Bang, bang, punch, spank ... Yuk

Birdbrain - 2020-11-20 8:18 PM

Me thinks you have just shown the whole forum what you are about fella with ya last few posts ... Me thinks its them that will be going "triple yuk" ... Barry can suss out wife beaters with ease but you seem to have slipped through his radar ... Bang, bang, punch, spank ... Yuk

The whole forum ..wot all 8.

I understand from Barry that you are( your) going through transition at the moment, not quite sure what too, but spanking will probably be a big part of your( you are) life now. Enjoy.

Dave Penman, head of the FDA union, which represents senior civil servants, said that officials would no longer have trust in the system.

“We’ve seen two resignations on principle at either side of this sorry affair and in the middle a complete absence of political leadership and moral authority from the prime minister,” he said.

“I cannot believe he does not understand how civil servants will view his decision to ignore the evidence that the home secretary bullied her staff and, as such, breached the ministerial code. The only conclusion that can be reached is he simply doesn’t care.

“No civil servant will now have confidence that any complaint raised about ministerial behaviour will be dealt with fairly or impartially.”

In private Mr Johnson told Tory MPs on a WhatsApp group that the time had come to “form a square around the Prittster”. *-)

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/bullying-report-chief-alex-allan-quits-after-pm-backs-priti-patel-5jgtf7fqg

Is this the reason Johnson would not sack Cruella?

" the Prime Minister is standing by his Home Secretary, telling the Conservative MPs’ WhatsApp group that the party had to “form a square around the prittster”.

Why?

The government is, barring last minute disasters, about to conclude a Brexit deal. It will contain compromises. The last thing Boris needs is an avowed Brexiteer like Patel exiled to the backbenches and liberated in the next few weeks to accuse him of selling out."

https://reaction.life/priti-protected-boris-needs-patel-on-board-to-back-brexit-compromises/

jumpstart - 2020-11-20 8:50 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-20 8:18 PM

The whole forum ..wot all 8.

I understand from Barry that you are( your) going through transition at the moment, not quite sure what too, but spanking will probably be a big part of your( you are) life now. Enjoy.

"I understand" ... Seems all you understand is how to champion violence towards women, wonder if it has owt to do with her not being white ... Bang, bang, smack

Archived