Priti Vacant

Barryd999

Apparently the advice from Public Health England about which PPE is necessary in which role and situation has changed frequently and this has probably been a factor in the uncertainty and anxiety among some NHS staff and other carers, some of whom end up wanting a higher level of protection (i.e. more PPE) than has been provided. Not the politicians fault, just an unfortunate consequence of the learning curve which everyone is on. 

StuartO - 2020-04-12 9:39 AM

Apparently the advice from Public Health England about which PPE is necessary in which role and situation has changed frequently and this has probably been a factor in the uncertainty and anxiety among some NHS staff and other carers, some of whom end up wanting a higher level of protection (i.e. more PPE) than has been provided. Not the politicians fault, just an unfortunate consequence of the learning curve which everyone is on. 

The advice given to my daughter has changed time and again over the last few weeks , like you say that has nothing to do with politics

Barryd999 - 2020-04-12 10:25 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-12 9:32 AM

She messed that up didn't she ... She's still God damn beautiful though

Eeeeewwww! No, she isnt.

I bet however Diane Abbot is totally pishing herself today though. (lol)

Maybe ... Chances are Diane is still in bed given she cant tell the time ... Numbers aint her thing really

Tracker - 2020-04-12 12:22 PM

Violet1956 - 2020-04-12 11:47 AM

I'm more irritated by the absence of "g".

Sorry but I am unsure what you mean by 'g'?

If you listen carefully Rich she is inclined to miss every "g" on an "ing" ending. My mother, now departed this earth bless her, would scream at us if we did that. But then again she was a Lancastrian. :-D

Violet1956 - 2020-04-12 12:30 PM

If you listen carefully Rich she is inclined to miss every "g" on an "ing" ending. My mother, now departed this earth bless her, would scream at us if we did that. But then again she was a Lancastrian. :-D

I see, so no more friggin' int' riggin' for you then?

malc d - 2020-04-12 12:45 PM

Best not to complain to her though - or she might replace it with " k "

;-)

Eek, thanks Malc for reminding me. As to what's worse, I think "k" is the real villain so perhaps I can find it in my heart to forgive her. ;-)

Yes trying to impress doesn't look so good wen yer drop yer 'g' like "monitorin" and "excludin" but now we have the official figures of testin' from a..errr......government 'minister'.

300,034,974,000 *-)

What made it worse was she actually read that from briefing notes. So when government cannot even get that right.....ever likely the country is in chaos with such a bunch of incompetents at the helm. *-)

Bulletguy - 2020-04-12 12:56 PM

What made it worse was she actually read that from briefing notes. So when government cannot even get that right.....ever likely the country is in chaos with such a bunch of incompetents at the helm. *-)

Maybe what she spoke was not what she read or what she read was not what was wrote?

Tracker - 2020-04-12 1:51 PM

Maybe what she spoke was not what she read or what she read was not what was wrote?

Here is the full clip so you can judge for yourself. Appears to me she was reading from notes.

Whether she wrote them herself is a matter for debate though either way i expect she would at least read them prior to going public! Since the collateral damage however, i've no doubt she will find some office junior to throw under the bus with plenty of swearing and abuse.

Bulletguy - 2020-04-12 1:58 PM

Here is the full clip so you can judge for yourself. Appears to me she was reading from notes.

Whether she wrote them herself is a matter for debate though either way i expect she would at least read them prior to going public! Since the collateral damage however, i've no doubt she will find some office junior to throw under the bus with plenty of swearing and abuse.

(lol) Can you imagine being one of "Cruella's" Staffers, seeing her raging down the office corridor after that?

Barryd999 - 2020-04-12 2:30 PM

(lol) Can you imagine being one of "Cruella's" Staffers, seeing her raging down the office corridor after that?

Her reputation in 'management' is nothing short of atrocious. It's a poor boss who resorts to bullying and swearing at staff.

Bulletguy - 2020-04-12 2:40 PM

Her reputation in 'management' is nothing short of atrocious. It's a poor boss who resorts to bullying and swearing at staff.

'Alleged' ... Your right about one thing ... He was a "poor boss" ... Regards

Birdbrain - 2020-04-12 4:11 PM

'Alleged' ... Your right about one thing ... He was a "poor boss" ...

'He'? Give your head a wobble. Here is a reminder from one of your own posts.

She messed that up didn't she ...

Bulletguy - 2020-04-12 4:34 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-12 4:11 PM

'Alleged' ... Your right about one thing ... He was a "poor boss" ...

'He'? Give your head a wobble. Here is a reminder from one of your own posts.

She messed that up didn't she ...

I forgot to put the link in ... Thanks for reminding me ... https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-denies-accusations-wide-scale-bullying-labour-party-102231

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-04-12 9:10 AM

8-)

So you're saying women cant count? 8-) ...........

Try visiting their shoe locker 8-) ......

Archived