Proof the NHS IS 'on the table'

Bulletguy

Leaked documents marked 'official - sensitive' prove the NHS is 'on the table' in trade deals with the US if the Tories get back into government. There has already been meetings between UK and US over the past two years.

Johnson has been LYING again.....as usual. Typically like our usual suspects he goes off on a deflectionary waffle about antisemistism and satellite tech. *-)

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/jeremy-corbyn/news/108231/jeremy-corbyn-leaked-documents

Bulletguy - 2019-11-27 4:39 PM

Leaked documents marked 'official - sensitive' prove the NHS is 'on the table' in trade deals with the US if the Tories get back into government. There has already been meetings between UK and US over the past two years.

Johnson has been LYING again.....as usual. Typically like our usual suspects he goes off on a deflectionary waffle about antisemistism and satellite tech. *-)

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/jeremy-corbyn/news/108231/jeremy-corbyn-leaked-documents

Errr ... An anti-Semite holds up a load of documents and gives us zip proof about the content ... A supporter of an anti-Semite on here posts it on here as "proof" ... Lordy how very sad

Why drug costs are so high in the US is their lack of regulatory controls as we have here and one in four Americans on prescription drugs, struggle to afford the costs. Humalog insulin in UK £16.61....US price £215.30, Actimmune in UK 12 vials £5,400.....US price £40,537.

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2016/11/30/12945756/prescription-drug-prices-explained

https://www.kff.org/health-costs/press-release/poll-nearly-1-in-4-americans-taking-prescription-drugs-say-its-difficult-to-afford-medicines-including-larger-shares-with-low-incomes/

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/11/health/most-expensive-prescription-drugs/index.html

Surgical operations are also extremely high.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/450373/cost-of-a-hip-replacement-in-various-countries/

Guest pelmetman

Giggle :D ..........

Labours so desperate to deflect from Nasty Grandpas interview with Andrew Neil >:-) ..........

They're trying to blame Mays year old document about potential trade talks with the USA on Boris (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-11-27 8:41 PM

Labours so desperate to deflect from Nasty Grandpas interview with Andrew Neil >:-) ..........

They're trying to blame Mays year old document about potential trade talks with the USA on Boris (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Actually Dispatches showed most of this a few weeks ago but of course none of you watched it and its been ongoing I believe. As for Nasty Grandpa at least he had the bottle as did the other leaders to face Andrew Neil. Looks like your Hero has chickened out.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-27 11:46 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-27 8:41 PM

Actually Dispatches showed most of this a few weeks ago but of course none of you watched it and its been ongoing I believe. As for Nasty Grandpa at least he had the bottle as did the other leaders to face Andrew Neil. Looks like your Hero has chickened out.

Did it show that the document was compiled by Remoaner May and was purely a discussion about future discussions? ;-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-11-28 7:56 AM

"Did it show that the document was compiled by Theresa May, when she was leader of the Tory Party, and was a discussion about the future ..?......… "

Have made your question a little less complicated for you Dave.

( The answer to your question is of course - yes. )

:-|

For the usual sceptics and jokers, the entire report on UK governments trade negotiations with US involving the NHS and pharma was uploaded on Reddit a month ago.

You might also ask why Health minister Alistair Burt deliberately blocked a new law to provide cheap and effective drugs for the NHS by championing medicines whose patents have expired.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-health-minister-blocks-law-to-give-the-nhs-cheap-drugs-whose-patents-have-expired-a6724526.html

We currently pay the price we do for US drugs because we are EU members. As non-members that deal will end.

Now answer this.....who is in the stronger position for setting prices for drugs in a new arrangement, the US or the UK?

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-11-28 11:37 AM

From the frontline

Reminds me of when I enjoyed the pleasures of the NHS when it WAS RUN BY LABOUR 8-) .........

And I was left to rot in draughty corridor for 24 hrs without pain killers with a burst appendix 8-) ........

Would you like the whole chapter and verse......It wont be any different to your pet quack? ;-) ...........

But I decided I wanted to get the hell out of the NHS when the cleaner with learning difficulties decided to wipe down my bed side table with my own piss 8-) ......

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-11-28 9:03 AM

"Did it show that the document was compiled by Theresa May, when she was leader of the Tory Party, and was a discussion about the future ..?......… "

So you accept its just Corbyn Bullsh*t? ;-) ..........

Or is that to much for your Labour Lemming gene to accept? :D ............

pelmetman - 2019-11-28 3:02 PM

The other day you reminded us all that you are a " happy p*ss head in Spain - so I thought I would help you out by reminding you that Theresa May was a Tory, as you seem to have forgotten.

Your incomprehensible response is that I have got a " Labour Lemming Gene " which I reckon must be one of your most incomprehensible responses to date.

I had no idea what you meant by this so I Googled it - and I found that " Lemming Gene " is the name of a Rock Band - but they don't mention any links with Labour ( or Conservative ).

I can categorically assure you that I do not have a rock band, so I don't know where you got the idea that I have.

So I remain mystified by your response - and I'm seriously considering not helping you any more.

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-11-28 4:43 PM

The other day you reminded us all that you are a " happy p*ss head in Spain - so I thought I would help you out by reminding you that Theresa May was a Tory, as you seem to have forgotten.

Your incomprehensible response is that I have got a " Labour Lemming Gene " which I reckon must be one of your most incomprehensible responses to date.

I had no idea what you meant by this so I Googled it - and I found that " Lemming Gene " is the name of a Rock Band - but they don't mention any links with Labour ( or Conservative ).

I can categorically assure you that I do not have a rock band, so I don't know where you got the idea that I have.

So I remain mystified by your response - and I'm seriously considering not helping you any more.

;-)

That's a lot of typing for you Malc ;-) ........

So I'm not surprised you will need a lie down :D........

From the frontline

Excellent and informative clips well put together, i see Dr Pimenta is a Cardiology registrar. A credit to the NHS and we should all be grateful we have people like him who can do such work.

Neither of the two trolls will have watched the informative clips despite there being a visual aid to help them. :-|

;-)

I don't know why you bother Malc.....the Chuckle Brothers are just trolling the thread with their usual inane rubbish. :-|

Bulletguy - 2019-11-28 6:18 PM

From the frontline

Excellent and informative clips well put together, i see Dr Pimenta is a Cardiology registrar. A credit to the NHS and we should all be grateful we have people like him who can do such work.

Neither of the two trolls will have watched the informative clips despite there being a visual aid to help them. :-|

Hes 1 out of 150000 ... Live a little sweet cheeks

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-11-28 6:18 PM

From the frontline

Spoken like a true shop steward *-) ........

Have you ever had to earn a proper living in the real world ? :-| ........

pelmetman - 2019-11-28 4:51 PM

;-)

Good idea Dave.

I'm glad you appreciate how much effort I put into keeping you informed.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-11-28 8:38 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-28 4:51 PM

;-)

Good idea Dave.

I'm glad you appreciate how much effort I put into keeping you informed.

Cant say I need anymore info Malc ;-) .......

Seeing as you've now declared which side of the fence you sit :D .......

Archived