Pub for Brexiteers

Bulletguy

Bulletguy - 2020-01-28 9:23 PM

A Pub has put it's sign up for a Brexit Party at 7pm on Fri where customers will be treated to the following;

BriTTish food and British music by BeEtles, Stones, Oasis and Kylie.

Dimwits.....Kylie is Australian! *-)

Dimwit. It says British music, not British musicians. And it's not 'it's sign', it's 'its sign'. Look up possessive pronouns you remoaner dimwit.

People who live in glass houses?

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-28 9:10 PM

A Pub has put it's sign up for a Brexit Party at 7pm on Fri where customers will be treated to the following;

Dimwit. It says British music, not British musicians. And it's not 'it's sign', it's 'its sign'. Look up possessive pronouns you remoaner dimwit.

Chuckle ... I reckon its Bullets local The Mill and thats him on the pic ... He is sat on his own so could be him

Barryd999 - 2020-01-28 10:15 PM

Where is it? Should I offer to go and play some of my songs? B-)

I see Ode to Joy is climbing up the charts rapidly. I could do that. (lol)

Oh Lordy ... https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/a-campaign-to-get-europe-anthem-ode-to-joy-in-the-official-singles-chart-on-brexit-day-gathers-momentum__28475/ ... Oh Lordy ... Such treachery ... Come Saturday this is what we'll have according to the drips ...

John52 - 2020-01-29 8:54 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-01-29 6:37 AM

Chuckle ... I reckon its Bullets local The Mill and thats him on the pic ... He is sat on his own so could be him

Whats wrong with stting on your own?

There's nothing wrong with sitting on your own. It is a bit sad when people have no friends or partner but how can it be wrong to be alone?

What is wrong though is accusing Birdbrain of something he never said. Where did he state or even imply that sitting alone is wrong?

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-29 8:22 AM

There's nothing wrong with sitting on your own. It is a bit sad when people have no friends or partner but how can it be wrong to be alone?

What is wrong though is accusing Birdbrain of something he never said. Where did he state or even imply that sitting alone is wrong?

Thanks Funster ... Its just another normal day at the office to attack me for no reason ... Very racist and very homophobic if you ask me

747 - 2020-01-29 8:13 AM

There is already video of our Remainer members having a night out.

Bullet looks like he's had enough Ale. 8-)

Bless em ... Theres a pub on South Shore at Scarborough which looks very similar and attracts the same kind of customers ... Ive noticed folk videoing me in there after I've demolished 2 or 3 lager shandy n'all ... We should arrange a Chatterbox night out ... Bullet , Flacid , Funster , 74747, me and the crew and get Barry to be the topless waiter if he ever works out how to get out of his bedroom ... I'll chuck a tenner in the kitty and get it going ... Best not invite that fella on here with the funny toilet habits , might get messy

Birdbrain - 2020-01-29 7:15 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-01-28 10:15 PM

Where is it? Should I offer to go and play some of my songs? B-)

I see Ode to Joy is climbing up the charts rapidly. I could do that. (lol)

Oh Lordy ... https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/a-campaign-to-get-europe-anthem-ode-to-joy-in-the-official-singles-chart-on-brexit-day-gathers-momentum__28475/ ... Oh Lordy ... Such treachery ... Come Saturday this is what we'll have according to the drips ...

Yeah it was my idea but originally it was just supposed to be me, a guitar and a load of Rock God chicks on the roof of the House of Commons at 11pm on the 31st. I would have burst into Anarchy in the UK as an encore before doing a stage dive into the handful of Brexiteers below and flattening them. B-)

747 - 2020-01-29 8:13 AM

There is already video of our Remainer members having a night out.

Bullet looks like he's had enough Ale. 8-)

Everyone knows thats the Miners Arms in Gateshead and thats you in the bobble hat. *-)

Us remainers have our meets in trendy wine bars and stuff dontcha know. Yob.

Birdbrain - 2020-01-29 9:00 AM

Thanks Funster ... Its just another normal day at the office to attack me for no reason ... Very racist and very homophobic if you ask me

Just a reasonable question, which you have evaded as usual.

John52 - 2020-01-29 11:05 AM

It is a bit sad when people have no friends or partner

It may be more sad when you are stuck in an unhappy relationship you can't get out of. :-(

It may well be but what has that got to do with my comment? If such people are sad does that make those with no partner or friends less sad? There are times when I wonder how your mind works.

John52 - 2020-01-29 11:09 AM

However you asked a pointless question about something that he never said, so how can he answer you? Have you not woken up yet?

Barryd999 - 2020-01-29 11:54 AM

In celebration of Brexit and the 31st of January at 11pm I reckon this should be number 1 and played on every radio station and in Westminster.

Very good. This is my favourite YouTube video though. I must watch it every three or four days.

This is my second favourite.

John52 - 2020-01-29 10:09 AM

Read Funsters excellent reply ... One thing to add though ... I believe a fella who boasts about filling public bins with human waste is in no position to lecture others on whats reasonable ... Regards

Barryd999 - 2020-01-29 10:54 AM

In celebration of Brexit and the 31st of January at 11pm I reckon this should be number 1 and played on every radio station and in Westminster.

Lost for words ... Maybe I am a little naive but I actually thought members on here didn't swear like that and only youth knife stabbers in London did ... Need counselling after that

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-29 11:15 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-01-29 11:54 AM

Very good. This is my favourite YouTube video though. I must watch it every three or four days.

This is my second favourite.

Beautiful ... Absolutely beautiful ... In years to come they'll ask "where were you when those exit polls were announced"

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-28 9:10 PM

Haha.....(lol)(lol)...talking of houses there is a question for you (two actually) i noticed you ignored. First on the "what changes after Jan 31st" thread and another on "cost of post Brexit sterling crash" thread. :D

Archived