Putting An Order In ...

Birdbrain

Barryd999 - 2020-01-14 8:58 AM

(lol)

Oh I hope you Brexiteers all start wearing them. They will become as embarrassing as that moron Bush's "Mission Accomplished" Speech in 2003.

As usual, it's more entertaining to scroll down and read the other comments.

I like the one that says :

" If you want to find out how to stop being gullible, you should send 100 pounds to N.Farage " (and he will presumably let you know).

;-)

malc d - 2020-01-14 10:04 AM

(lol)

Oh I hope you Brexiteers all start wearing them. They will become as embarrassing as that moron Bush's "Mission Accomplished" Speech in 2003.

" If you want to find out how to stop being gullible, you should send 100 pounds to N.Farage " (and he will presumably let you know).

;-)

The Brexit "Mugs" are quite ironic. (lol)

Les W - 2020-01-14 1:10 PM

Oh dear... you poor sap.

Why? I'm not one of the Brexit Mugs.

If I was I think I would be holding off a bit before wearing some kind of victory slogan football shirt until we actually leave properly and we do all get cake and unicorns. This kind of stuff just shows that for many it's just become a pissing contest all about hanging on to that precious 2016 "win". It's got nothing to do with a better future or improving the economy and people's lives. It's all about pride for many and certainly those that will buy that tat. You can't eat pride or spend it though.

malc d - 2020-01-14 10:04 AM

(lol)

;-)

Often more informative too! ;-)

"Good to see the mugs are buying t-shirts to identify themselves!"

"All made in UK??"

"Will make it easier to identify the people to blame in 3 years when it’s all gone tits up and we’re not bathing in unicorn milk."

"In years to come these will be regarded as the equivalent of a T shirt reading "Titanic, unsinkable" lets see how it plays out. So far the costs to us are 7 times the contribution in the last 3 years and already ahead of our net contribution in the entire period of membership."

Barryd999 - 2020-01-14 1:58 PM

Oh dear... you poor sap.

If I was I think I would be holding off a bit before wearing some kind of victory slogan football shirt until we actually leave properly and we do all get cake and unicorns. This kind of stuff just shows that for many it's just become a pissing contest all about hanging on to that precious 2016 "win". It's got nothing to do with a better future or improving the economy and people's lives. It's all about pride for many and certainly those that will buy that tat. You can't eat pride or spend it though.

How do you know "many" believe its just some "pissing" contest Barry ... Whats your experience of your claim ??? ... Und you do know I'm sure that you can buy just as much pro-EU "tat" as anti-EU stuff ... https://www.redbubble.com/shop/pro+eu ... You really dont "give a toss about Brexit" do ya

Birdbrain - 2020-01-14 3:02 PM

Oh dear... you poor sap.

How do you know "many" believe its just some "pissing" contest Barry ... Whats your experience of your claim ??? ... Und you do know I'm sure that you can buy just as much pro-EU "tat" as anti-EU stuff ... https://www.redbubble.com/shop/pro+eu ... You really dont "give a toss about Brexit" do ya

Just what it's felt like for some time Mr Birdhead.

I told you. I'm relaxed about Brexit. Nothing I can do about it now but it's still worthy of a bit of fun as it is after all a bit of fun. You need to log on the other channel by the way.

Perhaps my post is pertinent to this thread?

This morning I followed a car (68 reg) and the number plate looked brand new. What intrigued me was that the rear number plate had a Union Flag at the left hand side where the blue section with the EU members nationality would be. This plate was all yellow with black letters yet had the Union flag. My first thought was that it was illegal ... but maybe not. If legal I want one (and a white one for the front of course :D ).

747 - 2020-01-14 4:50 PM

Perhaps my post is pertinent to this thread?

This morning I followed a car (68 reg) and the number plate looked brand new. What intrigued me was that the rear number plate had a Union Flag at the left hand side where the blue section with the EU members nationality would be. This plate was all yellow with black letters yet had the Union flag. My first thought was that it was illegal ... but maybe not. If legal I want one (and a white one for the front of course :D ).

Here's one I prepared for you earlier. No, Dont thank me. B-)

twatty99.jpg.7b96a4678fba13013ca5d278b0e9e4e1.jpg

Barryd999 - 2020-01-14 4:06 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-01-14 3:02 PM

Oh dear... you poor sap.

Just what it's felt like for some time Mr Birdhead.

I told you. I'm relaxed about Brexit. Nothing I can do about it now but it's still worthy of a bit of fun as it is after all a bit of fun. You need to log on the other channel by the way.

Why have you left the other channel , if so I will

Archived